LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Conqu3r is my new go-to. For sure a preworkout to try

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Evlution nutrition's ENGN worked well and tastes great!
I will 2nd this. I had 4 sample packs to try and had a great workout every time I used ENGN. It is definitely one that I would consider purchasing.

That NOX & Condense combo though....
Although it does not have very deep list of ingredients I really enjoyed Condense. I never tried it with NOX. I will have to pickup some to try.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I will 2nd this. I had 4 sample packs to try and had a great workout every time I used ENGN. It is definitely one that I would consider purchasing.

Although it does not have very deep list of ingredients I really enjoyed Condense. I never tried it with NOX. I will have to pickup some to try.
Condense is a simple formula but it's no nonsense, if you do stack it with NOX let us know how it goes!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Looking forward to white Rapids
Steele edge by AEN and Komodos new pre workout which will be heavier than katana

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Is this the demigod edition? I like the profile but the "stim" aspect seems a little underwhelming...
Yeah it is the Demi God edition, it doesn't have the strongest kick but it does give me a solid mental focus

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to white Rapids
Steele edge by AEN and Komodos new pre workout which will be heavier than katana
It's probably been said in here but when is white Rapids being released?

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
I will 2nd this. I had 4 sample packs to try and had a great workout every time I used ENGN. It is definitely one that I would consider
I'm halfway thru a can of ENGN and at first, I thought the same thing. Now I'm at 2 scoops and don't by feel much at all. It really loses its mojo after 2 weeks!

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
I'm halfway thru a can of ENGN and at first, I thought the same thing. Now I'm at 2 scoops and don't by feel much at all. It really loses its mojo after 2 weeks!
That's good to know. I might just pass up grabbing a can of this one. Thanks for the heads up.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
OP, everyone should try 1MR Vortex. The energy, mental focus and pump at two scoops is pretty impressive
While it is a very reasonably priced PreWO, personally it didn't do much for me.

I am impressed to see you guys got it in the shelves at Walmart. That's a pretty big accomplishment,

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Took Mesomorph with some HV today, I was far more impressed then I thought I was going to be. Had a Great workout, kicked in hard.