Best preworkout in the market currently

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm thinking about picking white rapids up as my next preworkout, every where I go I read the excitement behind this. I started with ON's Gold Standard pre, then went to GAT's nitraflex ... Nitraflex is OK -- it's not great, but nothing special. From what I've read here, GAT doesn't have the best reputation. I do like their JetMass though. Anyone think I'll like white rapids? Any suggestions on flavor?
A couple logs and reviews should be up for it currently if you want more info.

I like it so far.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm thinking about picking white rapids up as my next preworkout, every where I go I read the excitement behind this. I started with ON's Gold Standard pre, then went to GAT's nitraflex ... Nitraflex is OK -- it's not great, but nothing special. From what I've read here, GAT doesn't have the best reputation. I do like their JetMass though. Anyone think I'll like white rapids? Any suggestions on flavor?
What Rapids will be a big step up. I currently have pineapple and I dig it.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
This looks like a mix of every preworkout from the weaker (C4'ish) end to the Hardcore Hyde end. They all work the same to you?
I wouldn't say they all work the same for me but they l all have there place, if I'm out of it and just need to focus I got something and if I'm coming off a overnight shift I got something for that as well

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Conqu3r DG by Olympus Labs. Gets enough pimping around here. But it's the truth. Also, Condense by Purus Labs.
I'm currently using the regular Conquer (think its isatori) and not bad at all combined w/ Athletix Ergonine and PES High Volume.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Hey i force maxout is good to.just remembered it.

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
Hey has anybody tried 1,3 D-NOX by TBN Labs? I had a sample on Monday and HOLY CRAP!!! Brought me back to the original Jack3D, but with impressive pump qualities!!! I'm gonna buy a can and try it out

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Non Stim Get Diesel NOS Ether!!