Best ph for dry strength gains

rage47

Awards
Hey everyone, I was wondering what you all would recommend for a dry ph that would be great for strength ... I'm not looking to gain 50 pounds in a month, I just want dry strength ... Thanks in advance!

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
tren prohormones (dienolone)

rage47

Awards
Thanks dude .. Have you ran it before? If so, how did it work for you?

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Ran it 3 seperate times. All with great success. Its my fav PH, always dry, lean gains with incredible strength increase.

rage47

Awards
also, im doing my own research on ph's and i cant find the one you're speaking of .. banned in the US maybe?

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
word, did you do the same pct every time?
I used the same SERM every time, clomid. But my support supplements have improved. My most recent PCT was clomid + iForce Reversitol v2 + Titanium + Anabeta (anabeta is just extra, its not hormonal)

also, im doing my own research on ph's and i cant find the one you're speaking of .. banned in the US maybe?
yeah its already banned. banned in Jan 2010. The only tren (dienolone) product still on the market is Trenazone, which is transdermal spray, not pill form. pill form is HARD to find.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
try looking up 'Trenazone'. most of the oral dienolone/tren PHs are off the market now but this trenazone is the same PH but in a transdemal form. its actually far superior to the oral tren phs that got banned.

w7shred

Awards
Do you think trenazone could be stacked with 6 weeks of epi?

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
No doubt. I just came off of that stack. But it wasnt trenazone, it was xtren

w7shred

Awards
You think x tren and epi 6 week ed would be too much?

I'm planning on doing 4 wk halo 2 weeks over lapping of 4 weeks of epi.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Its gunna be too much for some people. I took xtren twice before with good results so i knew what to expect, but it was my first time going 6-weeks. Its not a stack for a beginner, but if u plan it out well it can yield good results.

The halo/epi bridge ur talking about is a good combo, but it will be more mild than tren.

Bombton_levin

Awards
Youll find xtren pop out on amazon. On my 3rd week of xtren/epi strong stack. Second time running tren; my strenght is way up but your agresion also goes up :p

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
high dosed stanodrol, or dplex.

very dry, primarily androgenic compounds.

w7shred

Awards
Its gunna be too much for some people. I took xtren twice before with good results so i knew what to expect, but it was my first time going 6-weeks. Its not a stack for a beginner, but if u plan it out well it can yield good results.

The halo/epi bridge ur talking about is a good combo, but it will be more mild than tren.

So epi/tren > epi/halo? My first run was 6 weeks of dzine so I want something stronger.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
So epi/tren > epi/halo? My first run was 6 weeks of dzine so I want something stronger.
yes. halo is hdrol, and hdrol is mild. great for stacking with, and great for beginners. But if u made it thru 6 weeks of dzine, and u want something stronger, then halo isnt ur answer. go with tren bro, just dont go overboard with the epi dosage. and make sure u have good support supplements to ensure that you'll be stong and healthy throughout ur cycle.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i feel dzine is stronger than epistane. some may say they are similar though.

I would say to go for alpha one/pro dienolone if you want all out balls to the wall strength.

just remember, more gains, more sides.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
just remember, more gains, more sides.
this.

for someone who hasnt used tren before, a 6-week stand-alone run would be enough. or a bridge with epi.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How would you suggest handling this? As I read that most SD clones are drier.

Low dose erase?
No, a clean diet and cardio really. SD doesn't present estrogen-related water retention. It doesn't convert. It makes ur muscle cells swell with glycogen like most steroids do but to a greater extent with SD. That is also why vascularity increases significantly with this compound.

There is no way around the glycogen uptake in SD. But this doesn't mean that SD isn't dry. It just means that there will be at least some water retention involved. For the most part it doesn't look like wet gains. It just makes you look full and tight.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, a clean diet and cardio really. SD doesn't present estrogen-related water retention. It doesn't convert. It makes ur muscle cells swell with glycogen like most steroids do but to a greater extent with SD. That is also why vascularity increases significantly with this compound.

There is no way around the glycogen uptake in SD. But this doesn't mean that SD isn't dry. It just means that there will be at least some water retention involved. For the most part it doesn't look like wet gains. It just makes you look full and tight.
Ah sounds good.

I follow more of a higher fat paleo/primal diet though. When you say clean do you mean 40/40/20 type deal with no sugars etc?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just mean good quality foods. I was not referring to macros as this type of thing varies from person to person. Avoid saturated fats, processed foods, and simple sugars like debbie cakes.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just mean good quality foods. I was not referring to macros as this type of thing varies from person to person. Avoid saturated fats, processed foods, and simple sugars like debbie cakes.
Thanks. I'm allergic to most processes foods a flour or gluten causes an acute reaction in me. Any rice gives me gas, brown rice hurts my joints and I don't digest it (I crap out brown rice whole).
I'm pretty much limited to fruits and sweet potatoes.

I eat a lot of fattier meats though. Grass fed beef with the higher omega 3 fatty acids. But yea I hear what you mean. Good quality foods will keep the inflammation down. :).

rage47

Awards
I used the same SERM every time, clomid. But my support supplements have improved. My most recent PCT was clomid + iForce Reversitol v2 + Titanium + Anabeta (anabeta is just extra, its not hormonal)

yeah its already banned. banned in Jan 2010. The only tren (dienolone) product still on the market is Trenazone, which is transdermal spray, not pill form. pill form is HARD to find.
Damn it's banned? Any legal suggestions?

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Damn it's banned? Any legal suggestions?
bro, read the quote. i recommended trenazone. i know that a spray may not sound appealing, i admit, im a little hesitant. But if u want to use tren, it's ur only option. Theres TONS of ppl using it, so its already became a reputable product.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bro, read the quote. i recommended trenazone. i know that a spray may not sound appealing, i admit, im a little hesitant. But if u want to use tren, it's ur only option. Theres TONS of ppl using it, so its already became a reputable product.
I'm using it right now. It's good. Granted, I've only been on it for 3 days and I'm not running it solo.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sdrol and katanadrol 2.0 is dry and I've had great results. But holy lethargy. I'm taking EC with it and still sleepy all day.

Yes I'm monitoring my BP. It's worst was 140/60

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
I'm using it right now. It's good. Granted, I've only been on it for 3 days and I'm not running it solo.
I believe u bro, tren is awesome. I respond so well to it that I feel it on Day 1, day 2 at the latest.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe u bro, tren is awesome. I respond so well to it that I feel it on Day 1, day 2 at the latest.
Yeah I'm already seeing some hardening effects. Seems like it's helping me stay dry, too.

But next bulk season I'm going to give the real Tren a shot. If the oral stuff is this good I can't hardly imagine the good stuff!

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Yeah I'm already seeing some hardening effects. Seems like it's helping me stay dry, too.

But next bulk season I'm going to give the real Tren a shot. If the oral stuff is this good I can't hardly imagine the good stuff!
I cant even imagine what the real tren would be like. One of these days i'll make the jump over to the dark side.

rage47

Awards
Thanks man