Best PH for Boxing

I'm an mma fighter and I can assure you that there isn't any ph for our sports.

Use a ph to pack some mass and strenght and then use boxing workout for build speed and endurance on your "improved" structure.

That's the only way.
 
I think you'd be better off with test & eq, really. I keep reading, but so far nothing really strikes me as ideal for this sport.
 
Cheers guys its to help me through the training really like the test eq idea. Also thought about Epi.
 
bold
 
Oral tren all day. Wont pack on size really unless u eat lots and will make your aggression the highest it's ever been. 90mg for 5-6wks u will need good cycle support and pct
 
Oral tren all day. Wont pack on size really unless u eat lots and will make your aggression the highest it's ever been. 90mg for 5-6wks u will need good cycle support and pct

The problem with this is the lethargy that hits people pretty hard sometimes. Gotta consider the amount of cardio involved in boxing and the likes.
 
Epistane.Keeps cardio endurance up.
 
Back
Top