Best peptide stack for ligament injury recovery

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So as the title says, what would the best peptide stack be to promote recovery of a ligament tear? Why do people suggest cjc 1295 non DAC instead of with DAC?

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BPC-157 and TB-500. I've had the best results with myself. People usually suggest things that have worked for them better, it all comes down to individual preference. People in the cjc 1295 no dac corner, say that it's a more natural way for gh pulses, with its shorter half life, and multiple injections during the day, in their theory there is a less chance for side effects that way. People that are in the corner that like with dac, say its more cost effective and you have to pin less because of it's longer half life and you'll reap better benefits from it having a longer half-life pulse.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
BPC-157 and TB-500. I've had the best results with myself. People usually suggest things that have worked for them better, it all comes down to individual preference. People in the cjc 1295 no dac corner, say that it's a more natural way for gh pulses, with its shorter half life, and multiple injections during the day, in their theory there is a less chance for side effects that way. People that are in the corner that like with dac, say its more cost effective and you have to pin less because of it's longer half life and you'll reap better benefits from it having a longer half-life pulse.
with BPC-157 and TB-500, I suppose a subq injection would be the most convenient, but I have read recommendations to inject them as close to the site of the injury as possible- How can I inject close to my wrist? Is that possible? any idea about this?
If I inject in the abdomen, will they still appreciably help heal my wrist? Also, how would I calculate the doses?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
with BPC-157 and TB-500, I suppose a subq injection would be the most convenient, but I have read recommendations to inject them as close to the site of the injury as possible- How can I inject close to my wrist? Is that possible? any idea about this?
If I inject in the abdomen, will they still appreciably help heal my wrist? Also, how would I calculate the doses?
they work systemically so it doesn’t really matter where you inject, it’ll find it’s way to the site you need

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BPC-157, CJC-DAC, MK677(or GHRP2/6 TID), and lots of cissus, vitamin C and hyrdo collagen. Evomuse, prototype nutrition and E-pharm all make a great topical to add to all this.

I have used oral BPC-157 from Dr. Seeds and it really does work. It took a little longer but you could do those and mk for those not wanting to pin.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BPC-157, CJC-DAC, MK677(or GHRP2/6 TID), and lots of cissus, vitamin C and hyrdo collagen. Evomuse, prototype nutrition and E-pharm all make a great topical to add to all this.

I have used oral BPC-157 from Dr. Seeds and it really does work. It took a little longer but you could do those and mk for those not wanting to pin.
Love me some cissus. Aside from being great for joints, numerous other health benefits.

OP- not directly what you are asking, but when I raced DH mtn bikes, our trainers would always give boron, cissus, and vitk for joint inflammation and tendon help. My dad was on this same cocktail when he had shoulder surgery and the docs all commented on how fast he healed up.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks for all the suggestions guys, I really appreciate it. Want to heal quick and go back to blasting weights at the gym. I am already on MK677, so that's good. I got vitamin C, will get cissus and boron and already on some anti-inflammatories like turmeric.

I will look into getting BPC-157. Subq injections, I can handle. However, I am currently reading up on peptides, and I want to ask what benefit there is on adding a GH releasing peptide when I am already on MK? Also, I am not on metformin or anything. I recently got some bloods and my HB1ac is fine, but there's not a lot of wiggle room, don't want to worsen it. will taking something like CJC 1295 with MK worsen my blood sugar?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for all the suggestions guys, I really appreciate it. Want to heal quick and go back to blasting weights at the gym. I am already on MK677, so that's good. I got vitamin C, will get cissus and boron and already on some anti-inflammatories like turmeric.

I will look into getting BPC-157. Subq injections, I can handle. However, I am currently reading up on peptides, and I want to ask what benefit there is on adding a GH releasing peptide when I am already on MK? Also, I am not on metformin or anything. I recently got some bloods and my HB1ac is fine, but there's not a lot of wiggle room, don't want to worsen it. will taking something like CJC 1295 with MK worsen my blood sugar?
yep, it does increase insulin resistance over time. Two strategies are to run mk 5 Days on 2 off or 2 months on 1 off (given the half life the 2 days off shouldn’t be enough but apparently it is - go figure?) or use metforim and or berberine

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

If on MK adding cjc-dac would be the logical addition if you were looking to add a GH related peptide. Yes BG will take a hit unless you adjust diet to account for it. Typically I would advise not to do so if already on the edge but if you are planning this as a short term protocol for tendon repair you should be ok. That being said BPC and TB will do FAR more IMO than adding more GH to the equation. To my limited knowledge I don't believe there is any research showing 4iu of GH to be better for healing than say 2iu. If you are getting 1-2iu worth of release from the MK I think you are doing great in the repair department. Lipolysis and healing, IMO, happen with relatively low amounts of GH. It's when you are looking to really grow with GH that the higher iu amount really shines, once again all my personal opinion.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So I have ordered myself some BPC-157, 2 vials of 5 Mg. I got to ask you about how to go about taking it- Do I go high dosage for less time, or less dosage for a longer time? let's say 500mcg/day for 20 days vs 250mcg/day for 40 days, what's going to be the best for healing? Any experience regarding this? I guess I will be going subq in the abdomen. or maybe IM in the delts, got some cranky shoulders too.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I have ordered myself some BPC-157, 2 vials of 5 Mg. I got to ask you about how to go about taking it- Do I go high dosage for less time, or less dosage for a longer time? let's say 500mcg/day for 20 days vs 250mcg/day for 40 days, what's going to be the best for healing? Any experience regarding this? I guess I will be going subq in the abdomen. or maybe IM in the delts, got some cranky shoulders too.
ah bro that’s a tough question as there’s a range (and it’s bw dependant)

article below covers it as well but personally (I’m 100kg) I do 400mcg a day when using as a preventative (I do this every 3-4 months for 2-3 weeks) or 800mcg a day of trying to heal something specific (should be noted I use it in conjunction with tb500).

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hypothetically I would take 500/day for 10 days and then 250/day for 20. So 30 days total. I have no science to prove this but I like the compromise of a higher dose to get things running and then a little less for a decent duration as healing, even with this stuff, still takes time.

I will say again the oral from Dr. Seeds is working very well for me personally. If you get the two bottle deal of the + and use the SHR code it works out to about 25 a month for maintenance.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks, I hear you guys. One last question: I believe you can squirt the non-oral version in your mouth as well? is that fine? If I wanted to take it orally...

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks, I hear you guys. One last question: I believe you can squirt the non-oral version in your mouth as well? is that fine? If I wanted to take it orally...
Yes that would be fine but far more expensive. The tablets I have are 500mcg tablets, 60 tabs in the bottle and they were about $50 after two bottle discount and SHR code. So the whole bottle is 30mg for $50 vs peptide companies 5mg for $20-40/bottle (based on a quick glance)

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
hmmm, I’m not sure tbh. Typically if something can be used orally companies market it as such (opens up the entire non pin market) but I’ve never seen non oral versions advertised as such. I also know that the dr seeds bpc is actually a slightly different compound specifically to enable it to be bioavailable orally- on that basis I’d say probably not bro

Rune King

Awards
After nearly two years of suffering from hamstring tendinopathy, i have now made a full comeback thanks to peptides. Decided to use the 8 weeks the gym was closed to heal it completely with tb500/bpc157 blend along with mk677. Also used collagen, cissus and glucosamine & chondroitin supplements. I was pretty much ready to quit as it never seemed to heal. This stack was my final straw and really glad it worked. I am glad to report that not only has it completely healed but have now surpassed my pre injured level within 4 weeks of returning to the gym.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
After nearly two years of suffering from hamstring tendinopathy, i have now made a full comeback thanks to peptides. Decided to use the 8 weeks the gym was closed to heal it completely with tb500/bpc157 blend along with mk677. Also used collagen, cissus and glucosamine & chondroitin supplements. I was pretty much ready to quit as it never seemed to heal. This stack was my final straw and really glad it worked. I am glad to report that not only has it completely healed but have now surpassed my pre injured level within 4 weeks of returning to the gym.
That's really cool to here, thanks for telling me about your journey. Way to go man, I am hoping for similar results. I have everything you have mentioned, aside from the tb 500, looking for it. I live in a place where peptides aren't that popular. Can I ask where you injected the peptides? also what dosages have you used?

Last edited:
maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
hmmm, I’m not sure tbh. Typically if something can be used orally companies market it as such (opens up the entire non pin market) but I’ve never seen non oral versions advertised as such. I also know that the dr seeds bpc is actually a slightly different compound specifically to enable it to be bioavailable orally- on that basis I’d say probably not bro
Yeah, I agree, it was just the way that ben greenfield article discussed this issue in a rather cavalier manner. Made me think this thing is pretty much good to go in all routes, I guess not. I will stick to pinning.

Rune King

Awards
That's really cool to here, thanks for telling me about your journey. Way to go man, I am hoping for similar results. I have everything you have mentioned, aside from the tb 500, looking for it. I live in a place where peptides aren't that popular. Can I ask where you injected the peptides? also what dosages have you used?
Site injected the blend man. The MK was tablets. 20mg a day. I'd foam roll/floss first to push some blood into the area and then inject. It seriously worked wonders man. Was a mental wreck being injured for that long. Just got back from the gym hitting another deadlift PR (45lbs gain in 5 weeks). Its not gong to comeback this time.