Best PCT

MrFlexo

MrFlexo

Awards
I'm looking for the best all-in-one test booster to stack with Clomid and exemestane for PCT
What do you guys like?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really like Cel m-test. It’s a top notch formula that covers all basis. Also a big fan of sustain alpha even though it’s not an “all in one” per day. we have m-test on sale for $32.99 atm as well if you’re trying to save some money.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sustain alpha....it's on sale until tomorrow at midnight along with the rest of the iconic formulation line up---code MEMORIAL gets 30% off.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I really like Cel m-test. It’s a top notch formula that covers all basis. Also a big fan of sustain alpha even though it’s not an “all in one” per day. we have m-test on sale for $32.99 atm as well if you’re trying to save some money.

Can't argue with this. CEL is always my go to for test booster now a days!

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sustain alpha....it's on sale until tomorrow at midnight along with the rest of the iconic formulation line up---code MEMORIAL gets 30% off.
Does sustain need to be run 8 weeks to see benefits or is a one bottle run enough?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mtest vote here as well .. one of the best

i love Mtest + Anabolic Effect combo in PCT

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sustain Alpha - Best PCT addition IMO. You cam check my post history, long before I repped for Icon. Plus I probably drop alot of SA knowledge in those posts.

K1ngs Blood: Solid all in one with patented Ingredients.

uncle-rico

Awards
I use Kings Blood and Sustain Alpha at the moment and it feels great, though I can't say for sure which has the main effects. M-Test is coming up, when I finished the Kings Blood. Looking forward to it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use Kings Blood and Sustain Alpha at the moment and it feels great, though I can't say for sure which has the main effects. M-Test is coming up, when I finished the Kings Blood. Looking forward to it.
appreciate the feedback. Your user name always makes me think of Napoleon dynamite

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i haven't tried the new kings blood yet but i love sustain alpha and have stacked it with m-test many times with great results.

good luck, hope things continue to go well for you!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Does sustain need to be run 8 weeks to see benefits or is a one bottle run enough?
you should see effects in 1st week of use, but most like to run for 8 weeks [2 bottles]

memorial day sale is good until midnight tonight-get 30% at iconic formulations using code MEMORIAL

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would say M-Test for me. I've used M-Test as part of my daily use supplement regimen for a long time and my Free T levels are definitely better on it than off of it.

A good addition to it would be Furosap XT. Furosap has been shown in clinical studies to be effective for increasing both free and total testosterone levels. And in one recent study comparing many different herbs, Furosap and KSM66 came out as the top 2. M-Test also ready KSM66 in it so by that study data, stacking it with Furosap XT would be a great stack.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I saw benefits in couple days.
yup, it doesn't take long for most people to see benefits/results from sustain alpha!!!

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
M-test + sustain would be great.

look into latest k1ngs Pct -if so i would also add A good quality tongkat like from nootropics depot.

i am currently running their cistanche + tongkat + butea. Feels like im on a very mild cycle

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
M-test + sustain would be great.

look into latest k1ngs Pct -if so i would also add A good quality tongkat like from nootropics depot.

i am currently running their cistanche + tongkat + butea. Feels like im on a very mild cycle
Whose are you running?