Best PCT???

Joedub86

Awards
  • Best Answer
What are everyone’s thoughts on best PCT? Clomid? Nolvadex? I’ve heard a lot people prefer Nolva over Clomid, but there’s lots of info on Clomid being better. I know it depends on the way each individual responds, so any help would be appreciated.

Also, does anyone recommend stacking Arimidex with PCT? I’ve seen that is sometimes recommended as well. Thanks.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I cannot compare Nolva vs clomid because I always use Nolva, but using an AI on PCT seems interesting to prevent a estrogen rebound when finishing the SERM. I'm currently taking 6,25 mg exemestane ED along nolva.

Joedub86

Awards
  • Best Answer
I cannot compare Nolva vs clomid because I always use Nolva, but using an AI on PCT seems interesting to prevent a estrogen rebound when finishing the SERM. I'm currently taking 6,25 mg exemestane ED along nolva.
Thanks. Do you know if one is supposed to be better than the other for retaining gains after cycle?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For best results, use both nolva and clomid during pct.

Joedub86

Awards
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the help. I think I’m just going to use Clomid for now since I already have some on hand. When is the beat time to start PCT? 1 week after last pin?

Joedub86

Awards
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the help. I think I’m just going to use Clomid for now since I already have some on hand. When is the beat time to start PCT? 1 week after last pin?

Joedub86

Awards
  • Best Answer

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
depends on what you ran. What was the cycle?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you run any AI during the cycle? How many cycles have you ran? Age, etc? All this factors into successful PCT but the biggest addition from experience is hCG. Without it I never recovered well. Did you use any during the cycle? 12 weeks is a long time for them to stay dormant since they're designed to receive daily stimulation.

*without the above info it's hard to give accurate a advice

Last edited:

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
500mg Test per week for 12 weeks. 60mg Dbol per day for 8 weeks
20/20/20/20 on the nolva and 25/25/25/25 on clomid. Add an Ai on week 3 if you wish, run it two weeks past the serms.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
500mg Test per week for 12 weeks. 60mg Dbol per day for 8 weeks
20/20/20/20 on the nolva and 25/25/25/25 on clomid. Add an Ai on week 3 if you wish, run it two weeks past the serms.