Best pct test booster

Jglove

Awards
What do yall think is the best test booster to use during PCT?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do yall think is the best test booster to use during PCT?
Why not just use SERM, then run natty product at the end for 8 weeks?

Alphamax XT provides estrogen, prolactin, and cortisol control. It also has F95 which is great for maintaining lean mass.

M-Test is another great product, however if talking in PCT I'd give Alphamax XT the edge.

Jglove

Awards
I am taking clomid, just wanna take a test booster while on it

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Boron+KSM66
Both are tested and proven in human studies.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AlphaMax XT will have you covered from all angles, in addition to the SERM. You will get a full dosed AI, Ashwagandha can also help reduce cortisol y reducing stress/anxiety. It also provides an increase in body comp. It helps maintain lean mass and increase fat loss. F95 increase cAMP levels and also does the same thing regarding body composition. You also have several ingredients that will aid in boosting testosterone. It beats buying an AI, testbooster, something for libido, etc. It is a nice, all in one solution when combined with a SERM.

Jglove

Awards
Alphamax xt shall be here tomorrow, thanks guys!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My go to for PCT is usually M-Test. I also like Viron.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
First and foremost is a SERM. For natty support though, CEL M-test has nearly universal positive feedback

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another vote for CEL M TEST. Many members have used this during PCT with great success.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So what's the better PCT booster?

CEL M Test

Or

CEL PCT Assist

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have nova and clomid on the way, still have a few weeks to get my PCT figured out.

But this is my first cycle so I wanna check ALL the boxes off! I'm 5 weeks into my cycle and no signs of suppression

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
M test, Alphamax XT, Kingsblood, rebirth, bulbine

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
M-Test vs AlphaMax XT vs Kingsblood

WHO WINS! AND WHY!

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
3 good formulations, each has many positive write ups on here. I have used alphamax and M-test and both were positive. I just got some Kingsblood to try as it was on offer. I think each has a place and the final choice might be very person specific or cost related.

ka0tik

Awards
sorry for resurrecting an old thread. I may have done too much research over the years.

curious on how PCT from 10 years ago was just nolva and today its all these stacks. Are we going overboard on PCT? What happened to not stacking AI's with SERMS? Are these 'natty' AI's not potent enough to be in the same class as the AI's that we were talking about 10 years ago?

My plan was to take Nolvadex (tomaxifen) DAA and looking to another item... Was leaning towards AlphaMaxXT just but upon closer examination I like the dosages with M-test better and I can add ZMA on the side, specifically with the Boron and KSM.
Although in the past I have done Toremifene, DAA and 7ketoDHEA with good results. I already have the DAA, should I still take it? Is AlphMaxXT too much for a real (old school) Halodrol cycle PCT (on top of Nolva)?

I remember trying erase pro 6 months back and although it used to be recommended for PCT (2012-2013), I would not run it for PCT as it made my balls feel like I was on prohormones (after 6 weeks). I would definitely run Erase pro as a stand alone in the future tho.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sorry for resurrecting an old thread. I may have done too much research over the years.

curious on how PCT from 10 years ago was just nolva and today its all these stacks. Are we going overboard on PCT? What happened to not stacking AI's with SERMS? Are these 'natty' AI's not potent enough to be in the same class as the AI's that we were talking about 10 years ago?

My plan was to take Nolvadex (tomaxifen) DAA and looking to another item... Was leaning towards AlphaMaxXT just but upon closer examination I like the dosages with M-test better and I can add ZMA on the side, specifically with the Boron and KSM.
Although in the past I have done Toremifene, DAA and 7ketoDHEA with good results. I already have the DAA, should I still take it? Is AlphMaxXT too much for a real (old school) Halodrol cycle PCT (on top of Nolva)?

I remember trying erase pro 6 months back and although it used to be recommended for PCT (2012-2013), I would not run it for PCT as it made my balls feel like I was on prohormones (after 6 weeks). I would definitely run Erase pro as a stand alone in the future tho.
What does erase pro do for you running it alone. Was there joint pain and what did you for that.

DennisC1986

Awards
I've used mtest and kingsblood and personally I think I felt better on kingsblood. (this is with clomid of course)

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In a couple days kaged muscle is releasing their test booster that's supposed to be great so I'm curious about that one.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
I am loyal to olympus therefore id recommend kingsblood or super pct. i love both

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I am taking clomid, just wanna take a test booster while on it
clomid is a test booster....your covered lol. You don't need a test booster while on it. You need one after being on it...

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
clomid is a test booster....your covered lol. You don't need a test booster while on it. You need one after being on it...
If you go thru an 8 week ostarine cycle, do you have to use clomid or can you use an otc pct.

ka0tik

Awards
What does erase pro do for you running it alone. Was there joint pain and what did you for that.
I did not have joint pain even though I am susceptible to joint pain. I had dry gains. Probably 5lbs in 6 weeks and lost a lil fat. Its marketed as a standalone not as a pct.

ka0tik

Awards
Are you recommending to run something like m-test staggered into your PCT regime? Like start clomid and then 2 weeks later start the natty test booster like m-test? Or are you saying finish clomid and then do m-test?

Something like clomid is generally not recommended as a test booster alone unless its taken as a PCT

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Are you recommending to run something like m-test staggered into your PCT regime? Like start clomid and then 2 weeks later start the natty test booster like m-test? Or are you saying finish clomid and then do m-test?

Something like clomid is generally not recommended as a test booster alone unless its taken as a PCT
Clomid is a test booster - its used for TRT by many Doctors and used by many folks as a test booster. Seriously. Yes, I would recommend starting m-test post Clomid.