MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
So I start PCT for a Halo/Tr3n/LGD run in a week or so, and so far my PCT is:

OL SUPER PCT
Clomid 100/50/50/20

and thats really it...

thinking about adding a compound in, what would you add? Laxo, Epicat, Anabeta? And which product would be best bang for buck

thanks

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I would say AlphaMax Xt is one of the best bang for your buck that you can get. It includes F95 for lean mass, EL+34 diviniil for test boosting, l-dopa, ashwagandha,Dehydroabietic Acid (DHAA),Ferulic Acid, and Boron.
All of these ingredients hit multiple pathways that are e****lent when in pct and provides the perfect compliment to a serm. If you have any of question on an ingredient I can always answer it more in depth.

However you have ol super pct so you don't need to add in alphamax

ccamp

ccamp

Awards
I'd go with Epic unleashed. Laxo didn't do a thing for me

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Transdermal lax > oral

BPS is about to release their second version of laxacrine (improved carrier ~ similar to derma and SA)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X 2 on Epic Unleashed. It's on sale right now for an awesome price. The new Triumph is an amazing supplement as well.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Epic unleashed during pct.

Save the Anabeta for after you drop the clomid, maybe and in some X-Gels.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
for me, its ABE and xgels. this is my go-to pct adder as it keeps me full and pumped while also keeping strength high... a perfect mental help when in the doldrums of pct.

justjake

Awards
did you ever run the super laxo? did it do anything? I think i will just be wasting my money if i buy it...maybe im worng.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
What are you hoping to accomplish with the addition of a compound to your pct? What do you think might be lacking with your present plan? Personally id just go clomid/nolva and be done with it but I guess before you can answer what would you add you have to know WHY you want to add something. More isn't always necessarily better.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
x2 on AlphaMax XT. MTPMJM you stated best band for your buck. AlphaMax XT includes an AI, proven ingredients at adequate doses of free and total test boosting ingredients and F95 which is great to increase cAMP levels; it will help increase lean mass and decrease fat mass. It is a truly all in one product.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reduce xt
Testobolan
L dopa

Would be my top picks