Best OTC PCT?

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
Currently on prescribed test cream. Doc wants me to come off in a couple weeks once I come off other meds that were affecting my test. and he said I should just go off basically cold turkey (this is why I don't agree with doctors/ healthcare sometimes....cause they don't think before they tell patients certain things). I brought up a pct protocol to him and he said it's not necessary which I disagree. What would be bet coming off the TRT that's an OTC pct. what would be my best option? I've hear Olympus labs makes a good pct, but I'm unsure what route to take since my doc (endocrine) doesn't either.....I'm def not just gonna drop it cold turkey...

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rebirth stacked with Cel's M-Test works like a breeze.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Currently on prescribed test cream. Doc wants me to come off in a couple weeks once I come off other meds that were affecting my test. and he said I should just go off basically cold turkey (this is why I don't agree with doctors/ healthcare sometimes....cause they don't think before they tell patients certain things). I brought up a pct protocol to him and he said it's not necessary which I disagree. What would be bet coming off the TRT that's an OTC pct. what would be my best option? I've hear Olympus labs makes a good pct, but I'm unsure what route to take since my doc (endocrine) doesn't either.....I'm def not just gonna drop it cold turkey...
It would help if you posted the dosages of test you've been taking and for how long...

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
100 mg compound cream a day for the past 2 1/2-3 months

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CEL MTEST has been recommended many times over by respected members during PCT.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rebirth Stacked with OL Kings Blood for the win

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
A research cem nolva/clomid would still be a better choice

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Get clomid, if he wont do it, tell him you'll be going to a different physician

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Rebirth Stacked with OL Kings Blood for the win
If you go OTC I agree on this.
Otherwise clomid in a small amount.
KB could be a nice addition to Clomid as well, the libido boost is a good placebo ;)

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like most said I would just get some clomid. It's cheap , easy to get and effective

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Get clomid, if he wont do it, tell him you'll be going to a different physician
I would get a new Dr regardless, if you know better than your Dr. On something he's treating you for then it's time to walk

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Spartan pct is by far the best.i just love taking it period. Cycle or no cycle.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
1) get a new doc
2) if you still pct, SERM+M-Test+Reduce XT

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
Clomid is the way to go. Take it at night if you are worried about the emotional side effects.

Olympus superPCT is pretty good.

HCG if you can get it....

Whitestang

Whitestang

Awards
Yea like they said. Get serms since you're more than likely to be suppressed from being on for 3 months

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Spartan pct is by far the best.i just love taking it period. Cycle or no cycle.
The Original was the balls, one of the best I have ever used. The new formula is surely a downgrade. Nothing good ever lasts..

Yea like they said. Get serms since you're more than likely to be suppressed from being on for 3 months
Yeah, SERMs all the way. I originally thought OP was just looking for the best options for natural products..

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Original was the balls, one of the best I have ever used. The new formula is surely a downgrade. Nothing good ever lasts..
The OG had hmb? That version was certainly better than the latest.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The OG had hmb? That version was certainly better than the latest.
Yeah, the Fadogia, Prolensis, Tribulus blend truly offered INSANE libido and loads. I was basically leaking 24/7...not from my nips.. :paranoid:
All with tetra-sorb enhanced bioavailabilty too!

Reactions: Nac

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established

Yeah, SERMs all the way. I originally thought OP was just looking for the best options for natural products..
I am looking for the best options for natural/ Otc products!

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
Clomid would be the quickest and most reliable way to get test production going again. OCT products are essentially 'test boosters' and while they may offer you some benefit in terms of test restoration on general feeling of well being, they are much less reliable than Clomid.
If your GP refuses to prescribe this then its pretty cheap and the effective dose for PCT is small.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 18
Supplements 16
Supplements 12
Supplements 0
Supplements 0