Best OTC PCT

S

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
What are the best products out there? See a lot but not sure which are most liked thanks

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lots of success with BLR's Rebirth. I don't PCT, but would go that route if I were to do so and seeking an OTC.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rebirth, K1ngs Blood, Sup3r PCT, CEL Post Cycle Assist

mindanmuscle

mindanmuscle

Board Sponsor
Awards
Liquid Labs Rise and Swell - Got results in a couple days. Excellent pumps too.
Gaspari Nova-X - Used as a brdige between cycles. Strength stayed high but lost a bit of size.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You might get more responses if you post your cycle. We would want to see if what you're running needs a SERM.

Most of the products listed here can be ran alongside a SERM, but might not be what you truly need.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've taken several "Test Boosters" and so far, IMO, AlphaMax XT as been my favorite. I'll be on pct in about 5 weeks and will be running Kings Blood (and Clomid, of course) to see how it does. CEL M Test is another that has been getting a lot of love lately, and I'll probably give that a shot at some point.

What's you're cycle look like?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are the best products out there? See a lot but not sure which are most liked thanks
PCT for what? There's a huge difference between something like pmag vs anadrol or injectible AAS. An incredibly broad question like you just asked cannot be accurately and informatively answered.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Listen to what everyone is saying. We're not just baggin on you. Everyone wants to make sure that A- you're successful, and B- you don't jack yourself up. So what are you running?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No OTC PCT should replace a SERM. The products mentioned in here are great, but should be ran with a SERM. No SERM = no cycle in my book.

Once you have a SERM, my favorite OTC product to run in conunction with the SERM is AlphaMax XT. It is hard to beat its value and all of the benefits the product provides, especially during PCT. AlphaMax XT will help control cortisol, which is very important during PCT, boost libido and increase free test.

It contains a full dose of Ashwagandha, which is most known and used for reducing cortisol and helping with stress and anxiety, but there are also studies showing it can improve muscle mass, strength, and endurance, which is beneficial at any time.

It also contains a full dose of tongkat Ali, another adaptogen that can help optimize hormone levels and balance, which can be especially valuable when dieting. Tongkat can also improve libido, which is always nice. I find the combination of tongkat and Ashwagandha provides a subtle but valuable mood elevation and reduction in stress/anxiety.

Forskolin can increase lean mass and increase fat loss.

AlphaMax XT also contains a full dose of ferulic acid, which has been shown to improve mass and strength, which is valuable any time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Anabolics 18
N Supplements 16
N Supplements 12
N Supplements 0
N Supplements 0