Best OTC PCT to add in (already have serm)

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi Guys,

Just curious what the current consensus on what the best otc pct/test booster is atm?

Gonna be starting my PCT in about 2 weeks, I do have half a bottle of K1NGSBLOOD left, but I have seen a new product I was interested in;
Black Magic Supper Natty
https://www.blackmagicsupply.com/product/super-natty️-premium-testosterone-matrix-retail-only/

Looks pretty interesting, what do you guys reckon stick with Olympus Labs or try this new one?

FYI, I have just been doing a SARM cycle for about 7 weeks, dont feel shut down or anything (I know that means nothing) but i did get really good results and stacked on some good quality muscle.

I also noticed another product I think could be really cool with helping you reset the body after a cycle;
https://cavemannutritionaus.com/product/revange-detox-oct-pct-adrenal-receptor-reset-formula/

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love cannibal alpha pct made my libidonthrough the roof
OL super pct is always a solid choice - I think they reformulated it so not sure on new formula

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I used Sustain alpha and added in BLR Rebirth after two weeks this last pct. Smoothest pct I’ve ever bad. First two weeks I was definitely a bit off, but bounced back really quickly after that.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I used Sustain alpha and added in BLR Rebirth after two weeks this last pct. Smoothest pct I’ve ever bad. First two weeks I was definitely a bit off, but bounced back really quickly after that.
BLR Rebirth is still a good addition even if you already have a serm. I also like to add in a natty test booster like alphamax xt or blr viron.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ended up choose half dose Kingsblood(had half a bottle left over) and black magic, seem like they are working really well together... that being said I did get a really bad viral infection and havent trained the last two weeks... but I do feel like shutdown symptoms are gone already
(edit- just wanted to clarify as I said before I didnt feel shutdown in original post, I have experienced some symptoms, little bit lethargic and brain fog, slightly less strong erections).

Should be able to train again Monday... dont feel like I have lost muscle, but I do feel more belly fat haha

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That Super Natty test booster formula is crazy impressive!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I know, quite happy with it, I wish I didnt get sick haha. Might try their Wand supplement(libido enhancer) and Brain Waves (Nootropic) later too

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I add reduce xt to every pct. cortisol control really helps keep the gains. As for test booster Cel-m test is a very solid product as is super pct from Olympus.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I add reduce xt to every pct.
That's good advice. Really adding reduce xt to any pct will only bring positive results and help you stay dry and lean after a cycle.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone used Letrone in PCT? I have been looking to add that in my next PCT.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anyone used Letrone in PCT? I have been looking to add that in my next PCT.
I've seen more people run it during cycle than in pct.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if it was already mentioned, but rebirth and sup3r pct have always been my go to pct staples.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
CEL M-Test and Reduce XT is my go-to PCT stack.

If you want more to help with the "mental" aspects, I like to add some natty anabolics that will increase pumps and strength during this time too - SNS Xgels is my go-to here

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you already have a SERM, Vector or Follidrone 2.0 would be a great addition to make sure you maintain the size and strength you gained on cycle.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you already have a SERM, Vector or Follidrone 2.0 would be a great addition to make sure you maintain the size and strength you gained on cycle.
I would still recommend use of rebirth post script or research SERM. Nobody is ever really fully recovered, or out of the clear for some rebound at 4 weeks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if I were doing pct I would add in sustain alpha...I add it to my usual trt dose and the difference it makes is substantial. might just be best libido booster I have used, and I've used plenty!!!

gotta add that m-test/sustain alpha stack great together....

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would still recommend use of rebirth post script or research SERM. Nobody is ever really fully recovered, or out of the clear for some rebound at 4 weeks.
This for sure. Serm is a must in my opinion to help bounce back as much as you can during pct.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Really how come? Genuinely interested as I wasn’t sure about it. As looking at that or CEL M Test (which I thought looked better)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Really how come? Genuinely interested as I wasn’t sure about it. As looking at that or CEL M Test (which I thought looked better)
Both products have some appealing ingredients and M-Test is certainly more affordable, but I have never tried it. I’m just not someone who seeks out any test boosters with stinging nettle/divanil. On the other hand, E-Cottonii, Atractylodes, and Brassaiopsis Glomerulata are all ingredients I have always responded very well to from a libido/sexual function optimization standpoint. Not to mention the Fadogia, PrimaVie, etc...and I found the Byroviron to be intriguing.

My libido came back very quickly in a big way using this alongside Torem during my last PCT a few months ago. I will be purchasing it again without hesitation for my next PCT.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Both products have some appealing ingredients and M-Test is certainly more affordable, but I have never tried it. I’m just not someone who seeks out any test boosters with stinging nettle/divanil. On the other hand, E-Cottonii, Atractylodes, and Brassaiopsis Glomerulata are all ingredients I have always responded very well to from a libido/sexual function optimization standpoint. Not to mention the Fadogia, PrimaVie, etc...and I found the Byroviron to be intriguing.

My libido came back very quickly in a big way using this alongside Torem during my last PCT a few months ago. I will be purchasing it again without hesitation for my next PCT.

Thanks for the detailed response. It sounds like a good product and I like their Pre so was hoping this would be similar in quality. Sounds like a worthwhile product for PCT. is this the best product you have used for pct (disregarding serms) In terms of test boosting?

Also why avoid Nettle root/Divanil? I thought it was great at lowering SHGB this freeing test??

Thanks again

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 18
Supplements 16
Supplements 12
Supplements 0
Supplements 0