Best Oral Kickstart for Test E cycle

StaySwellin

Awards
Hey all, I have posted a similar question before but did not really get the answers I was looking for.
I have done 4 cycles all of which included a designer steroid and test e.
I had good success with IML's super dmz 2.0, methadrol extreme, and Dymethazine by itself.
I am now looking for some opinions on which would be most the most powerful and effective lean mass building kickstart for my cycle od test e at 750 mg per week.
I experienced no side effects from what I have ran except for acne, and I have ran some heavy doasges.
I have available to me for a kickstart:
Super DMZ 3.0 By Iron mag labs which contains 10 mg M sten, 10 mg DMZ and 10 mg Alpha 1 (a 1-testosterone steroid) in each capsule. Will take 2 caps per day.
I also have the option to run Dbol at 30 mgs per day along with epistane at 20 mgs per day. My reasoning behind stacking the 2 is the type of gains each provides, hoping to achieve drier gains and control bloat with the epi along with arimidex.
I could also run superdrol by itself at 20 mg per day.
In your more experienced opinion, which of these kick starts would have the most profound effect on lean mucle mass?? Obviously Diet, training, rest, and Pct are all dialed down to a tee.
Thank you

StaySwellin

Awards
Should mention I have never had any issues with blood pressure or cholesterol.
Liver enzymes are usually slightly elevated right after a cycle but return to normal after pct.
Also never really had any bloating problems with test.

infraredline

Awards
Hey all, I have posted a similar question before but did not really get the answers I was looking for.
I have done 4 cycles all of which included a designer steroid and test e.
I had good success with IML's super dmz 2.0, methadrol extreme, and Dymethazine by itself.
I am now looking for some opinions on which would be most the most powerful and effective lean mass building kickstart for my cycle od test e at 750 mg per week.
I experienced no side effects from what I have ran except for acne, and I have ran some heavy doasges.
I have available to me for a kickstart:
Super DMZ 3.0 By Iron mag labs which contains 10 mg M sten, 10 mg DMZ and 10 mg Alpha 1 (a 1-testosterone steroid) in each capsule. Will take 2 caps per day.
I also have the option to run Dbol at 30 mgs per day along with epistane at 20 mgs per day. My reasoning behind stacking the 2 is the type of gains each provides, hoping to achieve drier gains and control bloat with the epi along with arimidex.
I could also run superdrol by itself at 20 mg per day.
In your more experienced opinion, which of these kick starts would have the most profound effect on lean mucle mass?? Obviously Diet, training, rest, and Pct are all dialed down to a tee.
Thank you
Don't stack dbol and epistane, dbol is toxic enough and should just be ran alone.

I think just dbol will treat you nicely, make sure to eat really clean with it to cut down on bloat. Also make sure to get some aromasin.

Also just an FYI, Alpha 1 is a prohormone to methyl 1-test (which is actually more powerful than 1-test). 1-androstenediol was the prohormone to 1-test and 1-dhea (1-androsterone) is a 3 step conversion to 1-test

StaySwellin

Awards
From what I understand 1 alpha is methyl 1-ad which is active in its own right, but does convert in a small amount to m1t.
Dbol has definitely been at the top of my list for quite some time. My only concern is the "massive bloat" that comes from a the test e dbol combo.
I just spent the last 5 months getting aesthetic as f*** lol. Will the dbol take away from the aesthetic appearance if i run arimidex with it? I know diet has a much more important role in this and I will have it dialed down.
This has me very confused as I read about the bloat all the time, but see guys who are very aesthetic who love dbol and run it with every cycle.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Diet is almost everything when it comes to bloat. I prefer Superdrol better over all gains for the first 4-5 weeks over dbol. I respond better to it. Just my opinion.

StaySwellin

Awards
If i were to use superdrol, should i use it as a kickstart or wait a few weeks until the test kicks in to avoid lethargy?

infraredline

Awards
From what I understand 1 alpha is methyl 1-ad which is active in its own right, but does convert in a small amount to m1t.
Dbol has definitely been at the top of my list for quite some time. My only concern is the "massive bloat" that comes from a the test e dbol combo.
I just spent the last 5 months getting aesthetic as f*** lol. Will the dbol take away from the aesthetic appearance if i run arimidex with it? I know diet has a much more important role in this and I will have it dialed down.
This has me very confused as I read about the bloat all the time, but see guys who are very aesthetic who love dbol and run it with every cycle.
Just eat low carb and you won't bloat

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
id rec Tbol IMO

StaySwellin

Awards
Thanks for the replies guys i think Im going with Superdrol for this run as it seems to best fit my goals of a dry bulk.
Any thoughts or suggestions on dosing?
Was planning 20 mg every day for 4 weeks.
Any inputs welcome