Best oral dbol brand and pct?, need help!

Squatch666

Awards
I'm wanting to do a dbol cycle, but I don't know where to start. I have ran 2 cycles of DMZ in the past, but I've been thinking to try something new. Any feedback or advice would be much appreciated! P.S. I would just like to add that although I have done previous cycles I am not a pro with this stuff and there is much I do not know. I legitimately just need some topic related advice.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
dbol solo really isn't the best cycle... you'd be much better off using it as a kickstart to a test cycle

Squatch666

Awards
Thanks for the advice bro! What test do you recommend? And dosing?

Squatch666

Awards
Thanks for the info bro I'll look into that!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
ignore what that idiot said... he has no posts and is clearly hawking some random crap nobody has heard of.

what do you mean "what test do you recommend"? like which ester?...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
ignore what that idiot said... he has no posts and is clearly hawking some random crap nobody has heard of.

what do you mean "what test do you recommend"? like which ester?...

Squatch666

Awards
Oh okay haha and I just mean I have never done injections and I honestly don't know too much about the process or what brands are reputable etc..

Squatch666

Awards
I know more about orals, but I've noticed people say that oral only cycles are usually garbage.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Oh okay haha and I just mean I have never done injections and I honestly don't know too much about the process or what brands are reputable etc..
well, there's no source talk allowed on AM so you can't discuss that. you need to spend some time researching test cycles if you are even considering it.

Squatch666

Awards
Oh, my apologies I didn't know. Thank you for the tips!

Onthadoor

Onthadoor

Awards
Dbol on its own is stupid, it needs testosterone as a base, take 30-40 mg of dbol a day starting the same day ya jab ya first test E injection of 250ml the 3.5 days later have another 250ml of test E putting you in the sweet spot of 500ml of test E a week and AAS that isn't Test or a Test blend like Sust, needs to be stacked over a Testosterone base , the Dbol will shut you down so you need to introduce testosterone to your site your system or you'll run into stupid endocrine problems. test is a necessity for any cycle

Country

Awards
Test always as a base then dbol to jumpstart. Best dbol ive ever had are the blue hearts

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Don’t want to ignore the pct part of the question bro - what did you use after dmz?

Country

Awards
I don't use pct cause i stay on test but i do run hcg i think hcg clomid maybe nolvdex are the best pct but hcg by far

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Read up, friend. Lots of reading to do before you jump into this.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
10-11 pm MST this site gets impossible to use.

jonnyroyal86

Awards
What ever cycle you run , Test is your base after that you can add this or that depending on your goal. Cabergoline is a good post, as well as Nolva n clomid. Good luck on your venture. Swole is the goal. ?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back when "prhormones" were legal , I did ten cycles in a matter of ten years, averaging about one cycle per year for 6-8 weeks. Some cytcles were 3 weeks, some 5, but the rest were 6-8 weeks.

lets see my first was

mohn(2004) and I still have a log on this forum . Thats a bandrolone deivarive oral with stronger androgenic properities , and my libido was fine on iot
superdrol (2005 and 2006) dht derivative, even though its low androgenic ratio, my libido was sky high on it
halodrol 75 mgs, very very low androgenic profile yet libido was fine
Phera-fine, 1,4 ad-fine, 11-oxo-fine protodrol-fine--all these were solo

my point is if all you want to do is an oral once or twice a year , like I did , for ten years from 2004-2014,youre libido will be fine. If you are on trt thats a different story.

Ssshortstop

Awards
How much test do you take weekly when you're off cycle and how much ACG and how often do you use I ask this because I'm about to do the same thing I'm 41 and a candidate for trt but I just wondered what you used in case I didn't have the insurance to get to the doctor cuz I do plan on just cruising

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I'm wanting to do a dbol cycle, but I don't know where to start. I have ran 2 cycles of DMZ in the past, but I've been thinking to try something new. Any feedback or advice would be much appreciated! P.S. I would just like to add that although I have done previous cycles I am not a pro with this stuff and there is much I do not know. I legitimately just need some topic related advice.
I've had many different brands amd didn't notice a difference. Only the dosages make a difference. I have gotten it in 20mg strengths, but mainly I get it in 50mg and dose tight before workout. Yes dbol alone is a nogo