best OL CONQU3R flavour?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi,
What flavour should I choose? I'm thinking sour apple because I like refreshing and slightly sour flavours. Any recomendations?
For reference: currently using PreJym Cherry Limeade and that is way too sweet. 1 scoop needs over 1L of water to kind of OK.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi,
What flavour should I choose? I'm thinking sour apple because I like refreshing and slightly sour flavours. Any recomendations?
For reference: currently using PreJym Cherry Limeade and that is way too sweet. 1 scoop needs over 1L of water to kind of OK.
Conqu3r Unleashed only comes in Krushed Kandy, Mango, Lemon Rox, and Stawberry Kiwi currently. Sour apple would be sweet but alas not an option at the moment. We do have sour apple V1tality which tastes amazing. As far as CU goes, KK and Lemon Rox are the general favorites. KK is fairly sweet and Lemon Rox is very tart like sourheads candy I've heard.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fwiw Lemon Rox and KK are most popular and sell the most.

I do enjoy the mango & straw-kiwi myself when I cheat on dat Kandy.

jathan_howe

Awards
I have some sample packs of KK. I've only tried my Lemon Rox packets and I hated it. That's just me though because I hate almost any preworkout flavors. I just can't get past the excessive sweetness. I'll have to try my KK sometime

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have some sample packs of KK. I've only tried my Lemon Rox packets and I hated it. That's just me though because I hate almost any preworkout flavors. I just can't get past the excessive sweetness. I'll have to try my KK sometime
What did you hate in lemon rox?

jathan_howe

Awards
What did you hate in lemon rox?
The taste was a bit off to me and it didn't mix very well (I used about 16oz of water). It had a bit of a powdery texture when drinking it

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lemon FTW.

I've had no issue mixing, either, unless I combine it with Endur3+ but that's due to the carbs.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Never tried the Lemon. Currently have 1 ea. of the rest. I'd say Kandy or Mango. To me, the Straw/Kiwi is almost tasteless - I mix 1 scoop each of Mango and Straw/Kiwi and it makes it 100 times better.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The taste was a bit off to me and it didn't mix very well (I used about 16oz of water). It had a bit of a powdery texture when drinking it
We never made lemon with the new flavoring system in sample packets so you must have the OG flavoring. I understand the confusion but if you take advantage of the insider you will see that all the flavors are great and are on the lighter side of flavoring, definitely not over flavored.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Lemon Rox and KK.

Lemon Rox comes in first place for me but that's just a personal preference. KK is a close second. Better yet, buy two tubs and do 1/2 KK and 1/2 Rox...its great : )

jathan_howe

Awards
We never made lemon with the new flavoring system in sample packets so you must have the OG flavoring. I understand the confusion but if you take advantage of the insider you will see that all the flavors are great and are on the lighter side of flavoring, definitely not over flavored.
I received some KK samples with a recent Ignit3 order. Will they be the new or old flavoring?

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Only had the older Mango flavoring pretty good pre workout; but the flavor was not good. :X Still have some left but when I buy another after that runs out hoping to see the improvements of the newer flavoring. :)