Best nootropic for increased focus/energy with long lasting effect

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Hockeyaus33 How is the flmodafil on the liver, less harsh than adrafinil? Read some about it, sounds promising.
not sure honestly. I just assume its less harsh than adrafinil since nothing has to be "converted" by the liver like adrafinil

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Modfinil is metabolized by the liver, but I've never read anything about it being attributed to higher than normal liver values.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thinking about trying this. What were your dosages like and the times?
Im not Beast, however 1 scoop Focus XT and 2-3 caps noopept work best for me. Timing, just when I need it

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
Not sure about anarifil but Modanfil is not speedy like amphetamines. It does not raise heartrate or effect BP unless you are dosing more than recommended which is over 400-500 a day. At least in my experience.

If the half life of anarifil is shorter than Modafinil it might be useful overall but not to dose right before a workout I take Modafinil AM and afternoon because any later than that and I stay up too late.

Remember it is a drug for narcolepsy and shift work disorder with off label uses for jetlag and as an antidepressant adjunct.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This

Once again, just take CRL 40940 (flmodafinil)

It is the closest thing to modafinil. Why risk liver issues with taking adrafinil?
How could you be so sure CRL 40940 (flmodafinil) does not cause liver issues since it prob hasnt been studied, well now this is an old thread and I have taken CRL 40940 (flmodafinil) a few times and today actually and it is quite good for focus but I dont use it much so not much worried about liver issues. Might be some research out now though?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Flmodafinil is hard to source. You either have to have verified accounts, take your chances on a random site with random powder, or pay prices that dont make it worth it.

When I had a source, I enjoyed 60-75mg.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never noticed the difference between modafinil and fl. To me, it was hype and with modafinil or armodafinil so easy to find, no reason not to go that route.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I never noticed the difference between modafinil and fl. To me, it was hype and with modafinil or armodafinil so easy to find, no reason not to go that route.
Well I found some really cheap powdered flmodafinil on ebay a bit over a year ago almost 2 years ago, never tried regular modafinil

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm trying to get an account approval from NewMinds. They should be high quality and much more affordable. Just need to convince them I'm a scientist.

ChazManFlex

Awards
pm if you have source moda for research purposes.

JesusBigBoy

Awards
Hockeyaus33 How is the flmodafil on the liver, less harsh than adrafinil? Read some about it, sounds promising.
The idea that Adrafinil is liver toxic is a myth created by people in the neurohacking scene. None of the scientific literature says anything about liver toxicity. It is metabolized in the liver, yes, but it doesn't harm it; **** tons of stuff passed through your liver without harming it.