Best nootropic for focus ? Aniracetam?

D.szegedy

Awards
I’m a 22 year old college students looking for something to help me focus . I’ve been considering the supplement racetams such as aniracetam or piraracetam any reliable online vendors ? Or other suggestions

Zarogg

Awards
Well, this one is really dependent on the person. What budget are you working with, do you want to buy individual compounds and make your own stack, do you want a premade powder or pills?

I have lots of recommendations, but it depends on what you’re looking for. I find racetams to be great compounds for academic pursuits, but there are natural compounds that are similarly effective.
Wich one please?

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I find racetams effects quite subtle, except for phenylpiracetam, but this one raises tolerance fast. Modafinil derivatives can work fairly well for focus.

kisaj

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am a huge aniracetam fan, but I would not say it's strong benefit is focus. It is an anxiolytic and the areas it shines are speech fluidity, recall, and social interaction. Perfect for speeches and presentations.

Focus wise- phenylpiracetam, noopept (not a racetam), and modafinil/armodafinil.

mawalega

mawalega

Awards
I am a huge aniracetam fan, but I would not say it's strong benefit is focus. It is an anxiolytic and the areas it shines are speech fluidity, recall, and social interaction. Perfect for speeches and presentations.

Focus wise- phenylpiracetam, noopept (not a racetam), and modafinil/armodafinil.
I'm looking to try a few thinks for social anxiety/anxiety in general. aniracetam, l theanine, b8/inositol sound like a decent start point?