Best non-stim pump product.

J

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Guys,
I recently was given a sample of a pump product (PES product). I do not recall the name but wow, I had a pretty good pump until the next day! I never thought I would try one but my new training partner convinced me to try it.

As I get older (47) I'm looking to find that something extra to get things going on.

I'm stim sensitive so l would want something without them. Would these products also help out in the bedroom as well?

Thanks!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chaos and Pain Permaswole is awesome. I see a lot of people recommending Performax Labs VasoMax and it looks legit, but I haven't tried it yet.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably any glycerol product is what you're looking for.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
VasoMax is a great option. It contains a patented concentrated form of Glycerol, which mixes easily and doesn't taste like crap.

It also has full dose of Potassium Nitrate which provides nice deep pump. There is also plenty of ingredients to improve focus, which is crucial with non stim.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll throw in my 2 cents since I'm old now too. Just turned 40. I used to be a stim freak, still am a coffee fanatic, but I workout at night and don't use any preworkout supplements, haven't for a while, outside of EAA's / carbs.

What I do now is start my workout with an active stretching routine, then I have a KB routine I do (KB swings, 3 sets of 20 or more. KB dead snatches, 3 sets of 6-8 with a heavy weight). I've noticed that since I started this routine at the start of almost every workout (except for leg days), I'm super amped for the rest of my workout. It gets my body not only primed cardio-wise but strength/stability wise.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Permaswole from chaos and pain is great, but the downside is that i need anywhere from 2-3 scoops to really feel the pump. I also really like Quake (non caffeine). Quake covers you with aminos included in it. These are the only ones I have tried that I can recommend.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like good old bulk citrulline or citrulline malate powder and arginine powder for a good pump and if you want to take it to the next level glycerol will push a bunch of water in there as well. As far as the bedroom, I definitely feel it will help you be all you can be as long as you can already stand at attention.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
MA Labs MA Pump
Primeval Labs mega Pre
Quake Stim Free
Kraken Pump
Nutrabio Stim Free Pre

That is how I would rank my top 5 ATM

MA Labs MA Pump is hands down the most complete formula. You may pay a pretty penny for it, but its worth its weight in gold. Mike Arnold

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I like good old bulk citrulline or citrulline malate powder and arginine powder for a good pump and if you want to take it to the next level glycerol will push a bunch of water in there as well. As far as the bedroom, I definitely feel it will help you be all you can be as long as you can already stand at attention.
This, I don't buy the supplement but I eat half a watermelon every day, that's where the ingredient comes from

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This, I don't buy the supplement but I eat half a watermelon every day, that's where the ingredient comes from
Try searching and seeing how much citrulline is in a watermelon and understand there's a big difference between citrulline and citrulline malate. But whatever works for you. And watermelon is damn good

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Try searching and seeing how much citrulline is in a watermelon and understand there's a big difference between citrulline and citrulline malate. But whatever works for you. And watermelon is damn good
Believe me I know the how much of a difference there is, but I love watermelon and I definitely do notice better pumps when I eat it daily along with a few other foods

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
I liked Hemavol more
I was looking for hemavol but was told hema vo2 max replaced it and was reformulated better pumps can't say as never tryed hemavol but you get insane pumps from the vo2

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all the chaos and pain permaswole love. It truly is a amazing pump product and I feel like if I take out a few hours before sex my elections are harder too lol.
Pes high volume is another one that I have used and really enjoyed my tub.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Believe me I know the how much of a difference there is, but I love watermelon and I definitely do notice better pumps when I eat it daily along with a few other foods
Toss in some yams and beets and you're good to go off whole foods

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
Get diesel jpx8 and nos ether it gives you increable fullness and insane pumps

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems lot of the pump products are different.. i been recently trying some oldies and they do not do much.. as for erection from the chaos and pain profile you be better off with just cellucor no3 and im even sceptical for this..

If you read about effects of caffeine and stimdick, we need something that does the opposite effect, not sure which company has done this well...

Hemavol for me does nothing and anything by muscletech seems junk.. someone got something works for sure solid?

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MA Labs MA Pump
Primeval Labs mega Pre
Quake Stim Free
Kraken Pump
Nutrabio Stim Free Pre

That is how I would rank my top 5 ATM

MA Labs MA Pump is hands down the most complete formula. You may pay a pretty penny for it, but its worth its weight in gold. Mike Arnold
But which one worked best for you?
I assume you tried all on list?

You notice any give you harder erections?

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
But which one worked best for you?
I assume you tried all on list?

You notice any give you harder erections?
Look at the get diesel range, I'm on now ether now and it dose help with harder erections

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look at the get diesel range, I'm on now ether now and it dose help with harder erections
Sorry dude not a fan of this company, they simply add to much into one product, more is not always better.. i dont wish for creatine in my pre workout pump formula.. disel is sponsor on boards there products “pumped here” lol

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
Sorry dude not a fan of this company, they simply add to much into one product, more is not always better.. i dont wish for creatine in my pre workout pump formula.. disel is sponsor on boards there products “pumped here” lol
To be honest bro, sponsor or not id be blunt and honest about any product, I find his products are spot on for me and his nos ether I'm getting insane pumps

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To be honest bro, sponsor or not id be blunt and honest about any product, I find his products are spot on for me and his nos ether I'm getting insane pumps
Fair Enough man, as long as your happy with em..

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I recall taking NOS ETHER after 2 months of Size on and my bench went up 20lbs and it actually created a new minimum baseline for my bench press. I actually recently bought it again, based on my past use of it.

Pump supplements are worthless, honestly just eat 50-60 of rice cakes.

Other cheap bulks-
CM
NITRATES

Easy done.

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
I recall taking NOS ETHER after 2 months of Size on and my bench went up 20lbs and it actually created a new minimum baseline for my bench press. I actually recently bought it again, based on my past use of it.

Pump supplements are worthless, honestly just eat 50-60 of rice cakes.

Other cheap bulks-
CM
NITRATES

Easy done.
I'm stacking it with jpx8, pumps are insane, I trained shoulders today got people asking what I'm takeing my traps ballooned

D

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Was just looking into that product. How is it besides pump benefits? Does it hold its own in terms of energy and endurance??
Definitely, pumps are insane too, nothing like it