Best non stim app suppressant/weight loss supp?

john10960

Awards
Just curious what everyone’s opinions on this are?

Thanks!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only non stim that I have used (doesn’t fall into the category of appetite suppression) would be 95% forskolin. Love the stuff. If you decide to take it solo or add it to a natty stack, i suggest starting around 50mg / day and work your way up to assess tolerance. I enjoy it at 100mg a day for 12 weeks.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only non stim that I have used (doesn’t fall into the category of appetite suppression) would be 95% forskolin. Love the stuff. If you decide to take it solo or add it to a natty stack, i suggest starting around 50mg / day and work your way up to assess tolerance. I enjoy it at 100mg a day for 12 weeks.
This. Forskolin and fucoxanthin fit the bill. Even betaine has been shown to reduce fat, and can also help build muscle, so there's that too. Also, things that improve recovery and/or improve performance may help during a cut by allowing you to keep your performance up and minimize/prevent loss of muscle. Things like creatine and LCLT can help here.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you ever looked into GDAs? Not necessarily using solo but along with something else that you respond to well.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My non stim favorites are:

Epitome for appetite suppression

SlinMax for nutrient Partitioning

Brite for signaling fat cells to change

AlphaMax for the F95 and DHAA combo, plus the additional test and libido benefits

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Man, all my favorites are stimulants... At least the ones I find actually work for me
if you use a lot of stims you would really benefit from Invictus!!!