Best Non-Methylated Bulking Prohormone

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is the best non-methylated bulking Prohormone to your knowledge?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tren is the best non methyl hands down.
And Max LMG is nonmethylated. I've never seen anyone stack the 2 personally (tren and max), but I wonder how well they would work together. You'd need prolactin control.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And Max LMG is nonmethylated. I've never seen anyone stack the 2 personally (tren and max), but I wonder how well they would work together. You'd need prolactin control.
Max lmg is ph to deca, correct? Sounds worth trying. Thinking tren/dmz next myself. As long as there is tren in the mix I know I won't be disappointed!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With those 2 combined I don't think inhibit p is enough to control prolactin sides.

Haven't seen anyone do this before. With google we'll surely find someone who has done this.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With those 2 combined I don't think inhibit p is enough to control prolactin sides.

Haven't seen anyone do this before. With google we'll surely find someone who has done this.
I know a good guinea pig! He loves new substance combinations!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yeah, inhibit-p wouldn't cover it. Unless you're not too prone to prolactin sides. I know I'm not, but I would want something stronger on hand if I were to try it.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, inhibit-p wouldn't cover it. Unless you're not too prone to prolactin sides. I know I'm not, but I would want something stronger on hand if I were to try it.
Exactly.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Max lmg is ph to deca, correct? Sounds worth trying. Thinking tren/dmz next myself. As long as there is tren in the mix I know I won't be disappointed!
I really don't think max lmg is the.ph to deca its just marketed like that it. Decavol is the 2 step ph to nandrolone. But there all progestins so.I guess same **** different day?

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
1-dhea/1-ad, 4-dhea/4-ad, max lmg, 19-nor-dhea, dienolone/trendione (not methylated but affects the liver still more of than typical non methyls), p-bold...I think that's most of them out right now.

00S4Boy

Awards
Max LMG aka Methoxygonadiene is a supposed 2 step conversion to 18 methyl 19 nor testosterone which could also be represented at 13b ethyl 19 nor testosterone.

http://www.totalflexblog.com/prohormone-and-designer-steroid-profiles/methoxygonadiene/

The only legal prohormone to nandrolone would be 19-nor dhea, and supposedly andro factory p-bold is some progestin based precursor to boldenone but I don't know 2 much about it.

Though I am unsure why we do not see more diol based non methyl prohormones, for their dione banned counter parts like diendione and boldione.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've heard Max Lmg is a great non methyl bulking PH.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
M1d andro and pbold are great but for pure bulking m1d andro and max lmg would be great. Look into caber if tren/lmg is to be stacked

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
M1d andro and pbold are great but for pure bulking m1d andro and max lmg would be great. Look into caber if tren/lmg is to be stacked
wouldn't Inhibit P be sufficient instead of Caber?

BrianP0523

Banned
Awards
no it's not. it's not 17aa-methylated anyway, which is where the liver stress comes into play.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
no it's not. it's not 17aa-methylated anyway, which is where the liver stress comes into play.
In for more info about this. I was also under the impression that Trest was not as stressful on the liver

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not as stressful, but methylated none the less. Using dermatrest now, definitely a great compound

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Usually people mean 17aa. Trest or tren/dienolone will be your best bet

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
Not as stressful, but methylated none the less. Using dermatrest now, definitely a great compound
Just started dermatrest/super dmz. Only on second day and I can already feel it. How's it running on your end?

Also OP, if you go with Max LMG please for the love of god control prolactin bro. You don't want to be lactating anytime soon(ever,actually)

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trestolone x2
I am currently running an Epi/TREN/stanodrol stack for lean gains and for cutting. for my 2nd cycle, I'm looking to gain mass, but at the same time, keeping my vascularity and to remain cut. What OL compounds for a stack do you recommend?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am currently running an Epi/TREN/stanodrol stack for lean gains and for cutting. for my 2nd cycle, I'm looking to gain mass, but at the same time, keeping my vascularity and to remain cut. What OL compounds for a stack do you recommend?
To include in this stack or a future run? I wouldn't add anything to your current cycle unless you swap out

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To include in this stack or a future run? I wouldn't add anything to your current cycle unless you swap out
its for a future run, and I'm looking at all the great reviews of OL. so what would you recommend for a future run where I want to gain mass, but keep the shredded and vascular look?

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
its 7a, not 17a. still methyl, just not as harsh.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just started dermatrest/super dmz. Only on second day and I can already feel it. How's it running on your end?

Also OP, if you go with Max LMG please for the love of god control prolactin bro. You don't want to be lactating anytime soon(ever,actually)
Up 10 lbs in 8 days. Trest is the real deal

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are you running the Stano at?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
what specific brand do you recommend for trest deca and what would I run it at?
Well it's injectable so RC it is grey market. Legal to have, not to use. I only know of one source for it, just google it.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
I'm running formabolic with mine and I haven't noticed much bloating

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its for a future run, and I'm looking at all the great reviews of OL. so what would you recommend for a future run where I want to gain mass, but keep the shredded and vascular look?
I would venture to say the THE1 and Trestolone would be a killer combo for your goals :)

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would venture to say the THE1 and Trestolone would be a killer combo for your goals :)
thanks! at what dosage and for how long for both compounds?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, killer. Running both at 100mg, feel great and super strong already. You really can't go wrong with any OL products, they are my go to brand. Will post some results in about a month