Best non hormonal strength booster

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
The best of both worlds is a diet that is on point paired with supplements that are truly effective like Magnitropin or MassMax that are rather affordable when you consider the fact that you don't have to buy any ancillaries or run a PCT etc..
You can't reason with those that think steroids are the answer for everyone.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks Ricky. Is the muscle fullness in terms of size similar to the fullness experienced upon creatine saturation or even greater?
Creatine has never awarded me any greater muscle fullness that I have noticed anyway. Just seems to increase my endurance and recovery. It certainly has its place and I do always use it...it is just kind of one of those "given" supplements that I really don't even think about.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to echo MassMax XT. Like Cubsfan said, there are many sponsored and unsponsored logs. There I can try to compile all of them for you later tonight if I have time.

Users have noted increase in strength, size, fullness, while keeping body composition the same. It will also increase your hunger so if a full on bulk is your goal, I would highly suggest it.

Additionally, you can get 20% off of it when you add it to your cart at Nutriverse and then you can use coupon code AM5 to save another 5%

I've just placed an order for the Massmax. I'm just concerned that there are literally no reviews outside anabolicminds. And the guys recommending it here seem to be reps for Performax labs. Just hoping it lives up to the reps and sponsored reviewer's recommendations.

In terms of strength gains is it normal to add 10-15kg on compound movements by week 8 using this supplement?
Like I said, there are many logs, by non reps, that really enjoy the product.

In terms of lack of reviews, this is for a few reasons. One, many of the people who ran logs did not/have no left a final review even though some were required to do so. Two, it is still kind of new. And three, Performax Labs is not carried by your mainstream stores (bb.com, M&S, etc.)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Exactly. I am not a rep and I only suggest products that I truly think are worthy of other peoples time and money. You will know you are taking MassMax from the first dose.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Performax is the real deal. I have enjoyed everything I have tried.

L

lfc1

Awards
Thanks gents. Will report feedback on MassMax once I start using it next week and thereafter.

L

lfc1

Awards
Is it OK to stack D aspartic acid with MassMax? Anyone used this combo before?Thanks.

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
Creatine mono. Possibly rhodiola rosea as another good one

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DAA is pointless for those within a healthy testosterone range.
I'm pretty sure it doesn't do much for those with low testosterone either? If I'm wrong please point me to the studies that show otherwise.

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
A good diet is less expensive and works better than these wasteful products, just my opinion, but have at it and carry on... ;)
I think dirty bulking gets such a bad rap, but it helps tremendously, im way stronger when im eating 1000-1500 cals above maintenance compared to lean bulking.

T

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
the og katana worked well for me idk why they fukced up that formula or why no one gave amentoflavine any love .... fave preworkout

L

lfc1

Awards
Been using MassMax XT (4 capsules) for the last 6 days stacked with DAA (3gm a day). First 4 days experienced nothing apart from greater appetite. Was looking forward to eating every 2-3 hours. During the last two days however, my strength has shot up tremendously. I normally do 8 reps of CGBP for 220lbs. Today I did 8 reps for 250lbs easy, BB curl normal weight is 110lbs for 8 reps, today 135 lbs for 10 reps - beastly stuff for me. Arms are looking fuller. They measured 17.6 inches cold before starting this stack. After my gym pump today they measured 18.2 inches! My BF remains at 14% and waist at 36 inches with a 4 lb increase in weight during the last week. I seem to be a good responder and am so far loving this as far as size and strength gains is concerned.

Downsides - since yesterday I'm not getting any morning wood. I always normally get stiff random boners during the night and morning. Non whatsoever during the last two days. I can still get an erection if I try but nothing spontaneous anymore. Dont known whether this is due to the MassMax or the DAA or both. Quite worrying this, but I will keep going.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm pretty sure it doesn't do much for those with low testosterone either? If I'm wrong please point me to the studies that show otherwise.
Twenty-four males, with a minimum of two years' experience in resistance training, (age, 24.5 ± 3.2 y; training experience, 3.4 ± 1.4 y; height, 178.5 ± 6.5 cm; weight, 84.7 ± 7.2 kg; bench press 1-RM, 105.3 ± 15.2 kg) were randomised into one of three groups: 6 g.d(-1) plain flour (D0); 3 g.d(-1) of d-aspartic acid (D3); and 6 g.d(-1) of d-aspartic acid (D6). Participants performed a two-week washout period, training four days per week. This continued through the experimental period (14 days), with participants consuming the supplement in the morning. Serum was analysed for levels of testosterone, estradiol, sex hormone binding globulin, albumin and free testosterone was determined by calculation.

D-aspartic acid supplementation revealed no main effect for group in: estradiol; sex-hormone-binding-globulin; and albumin. Total testosterone was significantly reduced in D6 (P = 0.03). Analysis of free testosterone showed that D6 was significantly reduced as compared to D0 (P = 0.005), but not significantly different to D3. Analysis did not reveal any significant differences between D3 and D0. No significant correlation between initial total testosterone levels and responsiveness to d-aspartic acid was observed (r = 0.10, P = 0.70).

The present study demonstrated that a daily dose of six grams of d-aspartic acid decreased levels of total testosterone and free testosterone (D6), without any concurrent change in other hormones measured. Three grams of d-aspartic acid had no significant effect on either testosterone markers. It is currently unknown what effect this reduction in testosterone will have on strength and hypertrophy gains.
Three and six grams supplementation of d-aspartic acid in resistance trained men. - PubMed - NCBI

Resistance-trained men resistance trained 4 times/wk for 28 days while orally ingesting either 3 g of placebo or 3 g of D-ASP. Data were analyzed with 2 × 2 analysis of variance (P < .05).

The gonadal hormones were unaffected by 28 days of D-ASP supplementation and not associated with the observed increases in muscle strength and mass. Therefore, at the dose provided, D-ASP supplementation is ineffective in up-regulating the activity of the hypothalamo-pituitary-gonadal axis and has no anabolic or ergogenic effects in skeletal muscle.
D-aspartic acid supplementation combined with 28 days of heavy resistance training has no effect on body composition, muscle strength, and serum ho... - PubMed - NCBI
The first study I referenced regarding DAA was published recently (2015), and used subjects with at least 2 years experience resistance training, and the study also had subjects train 4-days a week. If you look at the full text (which I put a link to below), you'll see that both 3g and 6g DAA REDUCED free testosterone relative to no DAA (although the decrease was only significant in the 6g group):

Been using MassMax XT (4 capsules) for the last 6 days stacked with DAA (3gm a day). First 4 days experienced nothing apart from greater appetite. Was looking forward to eating every 2-3 hours. During the last two days however, my strength has shot up tremendously. I normally do 8 reps of CGBP for 220lbs. Today I did 8 reps for 250lbs easy, BB curl normal weight is 110lbs for 8 reps, today 135 lbs for 10 reps - beastly stuff for me. Arms are looking fuller. They measured 17.6 inches cold before starting this stack. After my gym pump today they measured 18.2 inches! My BF remains at 14% and waist at 36 inches with a 4 lb increase in weight during the last week. I seem to be a good responder and am so far loving this as far as size and strength gains is concerned.

Downsides - since yesterday I'm not getting any morning wood. I always normally get stiff random boners during the night and morning. Non whatsoever during the last two days. I can still get an erection if I try but nothing spontaneous anymore. Dont known whether this is due to the MassMax or the DAA or both. Quite worrying this, but I will keep going.
Looks like you're responding well!

If you're not getting morning erections for only the past day or two, it could be so many different things. MassMax XT is not hormonal, so I would not suspect it.

Are you eating the same amount of fats? Getting the same sleep? Any additional stress?

L

lfc1

Awards
[QUOTE

Looks like you're responding well!

If you're not getting morning erections for only the past day or two, it could be so many different things. MassMax XT is not hormonal, so I would not suspect it.

Are you eating the same amount of fats? Getting the same sleep? Any additional stress?[/QUOTE]

Yes, same amount of fats. If anything I've increased fat intake as i have added peanut butter to my diet since last week. I slept around 8 hours on both days. No stress.... we've had a long bank holiday weekend here in the UK so just been chilling with my family and little boy. I am going to cycle of the DAA after 12 days of use for 7 days. If it improves, I will put it down DAA affecting T levels. If not, its either the MassMax or some other issue.

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I got nothing from DAA. I used it on 2 different occasions at 3 grams daily for 6-8 weeks. Total waste. I threw 500 grams in the trash where it belonged.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Myokem Magnitropin has given me the best strength and endurance increase of all the natty supplements I have tried. Supposedly it is coming back anyday now. It sounds like this would be exactly what you are looking for. People also Love MassMax XT which currently is available.

Certainly would not hurt to throw in some PES Ergonine...
Another YES vote for the MassMax XT right here

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you had any experience with testofuel or tr1umph?
Tr1umph has creatine and betaine, as well as alpha-GPC (which is beneficial for strength) and phosphatidic acid (which may be beneficial for strength). It can be used year-round and also stacks well with pretty much anything. I'm not sure I'd say it "takes it up a notch," though I'm not sure that's something you can say for anything non-hormonal...for the most part, the benefits will be small (but there nevertheless).

Caffeine is also an obvious one that I saw you said you don't use. And arachidonic acid (X-Gels), which also happens to be very synergistic with Tr1umph (due to the phosphatidic acid and LCLT in Tr1umph).

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly. I am not a rep and I only suggest products that I truly think are worthy of other peoples time and money. You will know you are taking MassMax from the first dose.
Did you ever use X-Gels and how did that compare to Magnitropin.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
MassMax actually had a positive impact on my sexual performance etc. I think you should ditch the DAA for good. It never did anything positive for me when I took it years ago. It was OK with D-POL but I was probably just enjoying the benefits from the Nitratine.

I would vote to stack this with OL TEST1FY...

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did you ever use X-Gels and how did that compare to Magnitropin.
I have never tried any ARA product. I am just not a fan of intentionally promoting inflammation through a supplement ...just a personal choice...

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have never tried any ARA product. I am just not a fan of intentionally promoting inflammation through a supplement ...just a personal choice...
So is Mass Max XT your choice for best natty product right now then.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure if it's been mentioned, but OG Prime was the shizz for me. I know it was a very hit or miss product for most people but I responded really well on it. Especially when I dosed it at the 69 protocol. Loved that stuff for strength gains.

K

Keep walking

Awards
Will it be good to use MASS MAX XT with TR1UMPH ?

L

lfc1

Awards
MassMax actually had a positive impact on my sexual performance etc. I think you should ditch the DAA for good. It never did anything positive for me when I took it years ago. It was OK with D-POL but I was probably just enjoying the benefits from the Nitratine.

I would vote to stack this with OL TEST1FY...
Will do Ricky. Now that I have started taking DAA, might as well run the 12 day cycle (on my 7th day now) to see if it has any effect. Will ditch it after this.

L

lfc1

Awards
Update: Morning erections are back and so It must have been in the head (no pun intended). Will wait until day 12 when DAA will have supposedly kicked in to see if any effect on libido.

L

lfc1

Awards
Used MassMax for a week now- so far so good. Size and strength gains.

Although i have not used Triumph, seems to be a mix of creatine, citrulline malate, beta alanine, betaine etc. Seems like a solid product and if you cannot get these ingredients cheaper individually, I would get it as a solid pre workout all-in-one supplement.

L

lfc1

Awards

Although i have not used Triumph, seems to be a mix of creatine, citrulline malate, beta alanine, betaine etc. Seems like a solid product and if you cannot get these ingredients cheaper individually, I would get it as a solid pre workout all-in-one supplement.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Are you going to take it for 4 weeks or 8 weeks? (MassMax XT)

L

lfc1

Awards
Are you going to take it for 4 weeks or 8 weeks? (MassMax XT)
I don't know. I see from most reviews that the results are most profound in the first 4 weeks with diminishing returns thereafter, unless you can clarify?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't know. I see from most reviews that the results are most profound in the first 4 weeks with diminishing returns thereafter, unless you can clarify?
I don't happen to recall diminishing returns in the logs but maybe I missed it. Some people only planned on 4 weeks for some odd reason. Maybe they were just looking to "try it out" like I did.

Either way, my vote is for 8 weeks without hesitation..

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All the beta testers and Sponsored logs were 4 weeks, just because 8 week sponsored logs are hard to keep people on track.

I would suggest a full 8 weeks on Massmax XT.

L

lfc1

Awards
All the beta testers and Sponsored logs were 4 weeks, just because 8 week sponsored logs are hard to keep people on track.

I would suggest a full 8 weeks on Massmax XT.
Can MM be stacked with x gels/factor?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely. Have you ran x gels or ArA before? If not I always suggest trying products solo, so you know how you react.

With that said, MassMax XT and ArA should be an awesome natty stack. I believe R1balla is running that stack with Alphamax XT.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
20170531_093327_crop_576x576.jpg

What do you guys think of this?

Just started taking this with PCT and i was suprised by an amazing pump this morning.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, that would be great.

Absolutely. Have you ran x gels or ArA before? If not I always suggest trying products solo, so you know how you react.

With that said, MassMax XT and ArA should be an awesome natty stack. I believe R1balla is running that stack with Alphamax XT.
Yes, but as Cubs' said, it is better to use products solo before stacking to see how each one affects you. With that said, you could do the following:

Weeks 1-8 - Massmax XT
Week 4, 5 or 6 - Introduce X-Gels

That way you will have used MassMax XT for at least a month and can properly see its affects and you would be able to see somewhat accurately the changes with the addition of X-Gels.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, I'm finishing up my 8 week run with MassMax xt, AlphaMax xt and ArA. Great stack. Hard to find a better one IMO.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What brand is that.
Hope I'm, not violating forum rules here, but its an Aussie brand called Bulk Nutrients. They pretty much set the benchmark for natty products in Australia. This is their top shelf test booster product. I've had this sitting in my cupboard for ages, it being the second time I have bought it (the first time was 4yrs ago and I am pretty sure it helped me conceive my son). After using it for four days, I just noticed it has many of the products mentioned in this thread.

Edit: I was of the opinion that the most active ingredient is the Boron, having noticed a massive increase in libido when supplementing with boron in the past.