Best new PWO's Late 2017 and 2018

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Hey so I'm thinking I'm going to limit my other supps purchases for now but I'm always in the market to try some new preworkouts!

So what are the newest preworkouts on the market that you guys have tried and liked or are excited to try?

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Re1gn
Mega pre
Arez is getting a lot of hype

Here in the UK DVST8 crimson is getting a lot of good reviews too

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Re1gn
Mega pre
Arez is getting a lot of hype

Here in the UK DVST8 crimson is getting a lot of good reviews too
I have Re1gn and love it!

Mega pre is stim free isn't it?

Ya seeing that Arez around! It's tempting

Crimson has been out for a while. I know Inspired pwo's are highly ranked on some sites. I had some brutal customer service direct from the owners so I try to stay away but there stuff is also tempting but super pricey!

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have Re1gn and love it!

Mega pre is stim free isn't it?

Ya seeing that Arez around! It's tempting

Crimson has been out for a while. I know Inspired pwo's are highly ranked on some sites. I had some brutal customer service direct from the owners so I try to stay away but there stuff is also tempting but super pricey!
Yeah mega pre is stim free

No way that’s pretty bad for a company owner to do,
yeah crimson has just been picked up by a UK stockist

Black lion Research are coming out with a preworkout soon too

I also like stampede untamed by anabolic designs

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
With alot of the DMAA & DMHA pres getting reformulated alot of the heavy hitters before seem kinda blah now (Ie Kraken, Total War). If you can still find the Arez white label(with DMHA) that one is strong AF and one of new favorites. The new Edge of Insanity also seems to be super strong based on the priceplow review I watched so proceed with caution if you go that route. I recently stocked up on Conquer Unleashed as honestly that is still one of all time favorite pres. I am going to wait to try any of the reformulated pres until I see some more user feedback.

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Quake and Morph Xtreme are the two that I have been rotating through.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is tough to beat HyperMax XT, it received a lot of recognition in 2017!!

Best Pre Workout of 2017 – Stack3d.com (HyperMax)
Top 3 Best Eria Jarensis – Price Plow (HyperMax)
#1 non DMAA/DMHA – Price Plow (HyperMax)
Top 5 High Stim Pre – Fitness Deal News (HyperMax)

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Hey so I'm thinking I'm going to limit my other supps purchases for now but I'm always in the market to try some new preworkouts!

So what are the newest preworkouts on the market that you guys have tried and liked or are excited to try?
What do you typically look for in a pre? Are you looking for a high-stim product, or something that will help more with pumps?

God of Rage, Hypermax, and Max Out would be my three favorites. Hypermax got a ton of attention and awards in 2017, so I would highly recommend checking that out

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
What do you typically look for in a pre? Are you looking for a high-stim product, or something that will help more with pumps?

God of Rage, Hypermax, and Max Out would be my three favorites. Hypermax got a ton of attention and awards in 2017, so I would highly recommend checking that out

I like an overall great pre with high stim. I do have some HyperMax samples on the way and I can't wait to try!