Unanswered Best new product of the last two years in these categories

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wasnt active on such boards for longer and completely lost the overview of what is worth the money. What can you recommend as best new product for these two categories:

1)Mass building/Strength
2)Fat loss

For me my all time fav for cat. 1 is ARA, for cat. 2 i never found a product i rated well

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1- evomuse has preorders up for the new BMP and CEL has a new natty anabolic right around the corner. Nothing else that exciting to me recently

2- water fasting

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wasnt active on such boards for longer and completely lost the overview of what is worth the money. What can you recommend as best new product for these two categories:

1)Mass building/Strength
2)Fat loss

For me my all time fav for cat. 1 is ARA, for cat. 2 i never found a product i rated well
Agreed on cat 1. Can't beat X-gels for Mass/Strength. i really like mass max xt as well.
For cat. 2 I would say True Shred. It's gotten a lot of attention and has worked well for many in fat loss.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

1)Mass building/Strength
2)Fat loss

For mass/strength BLR Vector has had some impressive results/reviews!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Honestly this is just the wrong way of asking this kind of question (don’t take that the wrong way!).

It is just way too broad. Without other considerations of training, lifestyle, diet style, etc it’s hard to know what will “fit” best to improve your individual situation by bridging that gap (supplementing...) appropriately. Probably why answers can vary widely depending on each person.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

1)Mass building/Strength
2)Fat loss

I was impressed with BLR Vector for strength and muscle building. Evomuse Top Muscle worked well for me too. Stacking these two is a great combo btw.

I don’t use many fat loss products so I don’t really have any suggestions there besides maybe something with a good dose of Gains of Paradise in it.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@brundel and some others run Vector and Follidrone 2.0 year round as natural anabolics, and if you search on here, or google, you will find a bunch of logs regarding solo runs, or stacked runs. I intend to do a stacked run, and log them stacked, keeping training and diet variables the same.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just make sure you eat enough quality protein, and are not in too deep of a calorie deficit (as this is key numero uno)!

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will have a look into BLR Vector now as it was mentioned by the most. Thank you guys!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Xgels for cat 1 for sure and I’ve really been enjoying glycerpump ran with them.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Xgels for cat 1 for sure and I’ve really been enjoying glycerpump ran with them.
OMG!!!

haven't ran xgels for years due to arthritic inflammation..but when I was able to use it the pump was incredible by itself!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cat 1 Antaeus labs titan
Cat 2 hard rock true shred

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
X gels for strength. New CEL Anabolic Effect will be legit as well as the new SNS lean edge.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When does the new lean edge come out? I want a stim-free fat burner that doesn't have T2

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cat 1 - ara always does me justice - feel full and sore
Cat 2 - cannibal claw thyroid fat burner - nothing like ingredients to increase thyroid output to help burn fat

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1. Olympus Massacre (if Laxogenin is your thing)
2. RXS Radiate or Lipodrene Elite

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cat 1. I have to say Vector
Cat 2. At this time, I have to say True Shred

I have REAL close runner up or equal contenders for each category though

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know no one want to hear this but for me cat 1 is digestive enzymes. I simply get in more whole meals when I take them with my meals. I eat a whole plate and I’m itching to eat again in an hour and a half. For cat 2 the best thing I’ve used in the past two years is Cannibal Claw. Aside from an eca stack, that has been the most effective thing for me.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There have been great mass building products made by several companies over the past few years. Vector, as mentioned already, is a great choice. Here are some posts from logs:

The pumps were definitely more pronounced, the energy and drive actually were noticeable, and the gains were solid! I ended the run about 5lbs heavier than when I started which is perfect.
https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/blr-vector-log-unsponsored.303631/

Pretty good workout today, definitely looking a little leaner in the chest and abs. Feeling really good about vector so far.
https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/vector-recomp-log.301502/

Strength is definitely now up. I am repping 12-15 times weight that I was doing 8 -10 reps a month ago, and thus have increased my weights across the board to keep with the progressive overload.
https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/vector-is-here-mini-log.302839/