Best Natural Test Boosters ATM

jaymdubbs04

Awards
Hey there,

I have been out of the supplement game for a bit, but I wanted see what the latest and greatest was for natural test boosting (used to take all sorts of test boosters back in the day)

Background - took a blood test that showed my cortisol is really low (.3 ng/ml) and my free test is 10 pg/ml). I'm 35 so naturally I know what old age does. No symptoms of low cortisol or test other than some weight gain that I always attributed to aging.

Not quite ready to go the TRT/test route as I would prefer to avoid that for multiple reasons.

That said, what is the latest and greatest out there in terms of natural test boosting and cortisol/estro control?

Have seen a ton of posts but still not sure on what I've been reading - thanks in advance

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
This has been discussed numerous times within the last few days. Personally, I’d say the most recommended product is CEL MTest. I’ve been using it for 8 weeks now and just bought two more bottles. It has changed me personally and physically. It’s amazing! I also just started taking Pine Pollen Tincture and that stack has been great

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, there are numerous threads on this topic, but other honorable mentions with consistently positive feedback go to:

Black Magic Supply Super Natty
BLR Viron (my personal favorite for tongat ali)
OL TEST1FY or OL OG Kings Blood (availability could be an issue)

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This has been discussed numerous times within the last few days. Personally, I’d say the most recommended product is CEL MTest. I’ve been using it for 8 weeks now and just bought two more bottles. It has changed me personally and physically. It’s amazing! I also just started taking Pine Pollen Tincture and that stack has been great
Will you get a blood test, would love to know how much test was raised with M-Test/Pine Pollen.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Any reference ranges available for those test results?

In terms of low cortisol production, I'd suggest working with an endocrinologist in that to rule out any underlying issues. Whilst I also wouldnt recommend using an OTC test booster to "fix" any issues in test production, it may help out a bit, especially with the mood and symptoms side of things.

Products like like CEL M-Test or SNS KSM-66 would lend itself to better regulation of T production and hormone control