Best Natural pct products

Bolindero

Awards
Hey guys I’m running clomid but want to keep my gains as much as possible especially strength gains what would you recommend to best maintain strength gains from a cycle? I’ve previoualy taken follidrone 2.0 and various epicatechin products in pct. looking for a solid Natty test booster of some sorts and will be running creatine fish oil and various other support supps

Thanks

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
m-test w/ hydra head six

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Viron/Rebirth from Black Lion Research would be good choices. Also, DTP from Get Diesel is very solid. Either of those alongside FD2 plus your serm would be excellent post cycles.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you think if I’ve been in pct for about 3 weeks that it would still be beneficial to grab a bottle or two?
def never too late to throw in a quality test booster

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Cel m-test and Sns Xgels will have you pumped and strong. Hell of a natty stack, pct or not.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Viron/Rebirth from Black Lion Research would be good choices. Also, DTP from Get Diesel is very solid. Either of those alongside FD2 plus your serm would be excellent post cycles.
This...

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sup3r pct used to be something I liked in my pct a lot. It’s pretty affordable and covers a lot of aspects of pct.

Bolindero

Awards
Cel m-test and Sns Xgels will have you pumped and strong. Hell of a natty stack, pct or not.
Thanks def wanna add in xgels have never tried it myself but have read good things recently

Bolindero

Awards
I’m
Actually running boron and want to pick up some Tongkat Ali prob won’t get Viron since I’ve noticed an effect from just the boronmaybe grab some OL lj-100 or if I can find a cheaper alternative that’s legit.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m
Actually running boron and want to pick up some Tongkat Ali prob won’t get Viron since I’ve noticed an effect from just the boronmaybe grab some OL lj-100 or if I can find a cheaper alternative that’s legit.
What does the boron do to you and how much are you taking.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MTest
Xgels
OL Epilogue
OL Massacre
MK677 - 25mg
Reduce XT
was my "natty" PCT stack with Clomid

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
I’m
When buying Tongkat there are 100 diff qualities. Without going into a huge explanation, research SD 200 and where it comes from and then find a more affordable Tongkat that comes from Indonesia

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
When buying Tongkat there are 100 diff qualities. Without going into a huge explanation, research SD 200 and where it comes from and then find a more affordable Tongkat that comes from Indonesia
SD200 is quite pricey. Wow. Do you know a good source for tongkat - if so please PM. I have not been able to find a good source since Powder City went down and I have bought multiple small samples from Indonesia.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks def wanna add in xgels have never tried it myself but have read good things recently
Best decisión Youll ever make lol

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys I’m running clomid but want to keep my gains as much as possible especially strength gains what would you recommend to best maintain strength gains from a cycle? I’ve previoualy taken follidrone 2.0 and various epicatechin products in pct. looking for a solid Natty test booster of some sorts and will be running creatine fish oil and various other support supps

Thanks
Either X-Gels or MassMax XT will be your best bet for maintaining your strength gains.

Here is just one quote of many from MassMax XT and strength gains.

Massmax XT with a caloric surplus and consistent intense training brings my weight and strength noticeably higher in 2 weeks. I'm on my second run and the results are just as good as the first time. It's staying in my supplement regime. I've been lifting for 21 years. This is my #1 for size and strength.

DennisC1986

Awards
I've heard x gels and epicatichen can kind of cancel each other out, due to x gels causing inflammation and epicatichen reducing it. Any truth to that? That being said, I'm coming up on my pct which will be clomid, kingsblood, x gels and reduce xt.