Best Natural Test Booster That Doesn't Require PCT

MonStar1120

Awards
What is the best natural test supplement to take 365 days a year that naturally elevates test levels. I want something that's not a PH, not a PS, doesn't require PCT.

I just did a week of epistane at 30mg per day, noticed testicles shrinking, etc. And now I'm doing 40mg of nolva (tamoxifen citrate) per day, for maybe a week? Is this okay to do to get my natural test levels back up?

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
Obviously you should look at your stats, height and weight, diet etc. before and then what your goals are currently.

As far as a test booster 365 days per year, I don't recommend it. Everything is best in moderation and in a cyclic fashion.

If you want a safe test booster that doesn't require post cycle therapy I'd recommend jungle warfare to you. It's a strong PH and people rave about the results.

I'm sure other people could help you out further, but that's my 2 cents.

Take care-

Messplay

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
What is the best natural test supplement to take 365 days a year that naturally elevates test levels. I want something that's not a PH, not a PS, doesn't require post cycle therapy.

I just did a week of epistane at 30mg per day, noticed testicles shrinking, etc. And now I'm doing 40mg of nolva (tamoxifen citrate) per day, for maybe a week? Is this okay to do to get my natural test levels back up?
i would advise you doing some more search on PH before involving another one into your body building regimen. Keep it natural for now and do some research.

If you want want something that boost your test you may want to look into Drive. It can be made a staple in your supplement stack. As far as JW, I would personally do a 1 bottle run. JW can cause shut down to some extent.

Drive can be run 365 days but in MY opinion, by cycling Drive and RPM, you maximize the benefits. Certian supplements theoretically can be run for more than a year but is it exactly beneficial? not really. If you like, do a month on and a month off and see how it goes. The benefits are better that way.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
i don't advise running anything 365 days a year staright apart from water and oxygen :thumbsup:

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
Food
Sunlight
Vit E
Vit C
ZMA

Some would call those natty test boosters.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
you dont really want to ran anything 365 days a year but some things can be run more consistently then others. for example powerful can be run like 2 months before taking a break, some people go longer, some go indefinitely(i dont recommend).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i ran incarnate for 4 months, longest ive ever ran any supp. i think that 4 months is probably max to run any supp.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
i ran incarnate for 4 months, longest ive ever ran any supp. i think that 4 months is probably max to run any supp.
just adding to some of the useful post above, it may be beneficial for you if you cycled different supplements. Test boosters aren't all that great if you just keep running them. You might want to look into things like P-Slin,AP,Incarnate. These supplements dont boost your test but they are by far one of the most impressive supplements I have tried. AP is a FAVORITE of mine. You can run that 365 days of the year in my opinion, but it would just be costly.

Do something like this to maximize your gains

AP,Incarnate,RPM for 2 months
then...
P-Slin,Drive,JW?

Trying a different variety of supplements that stack well will help optimize your overall goal of gaining mass. :thumbsup:

Good Luck!

Im running AP agian and it has still left me speechless. One of the most impressive supplements ive ever tried.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
25mg clomid,if you are at least well into your 20's.Of course this insn't a "natty" compound but it's not comparable to the down sides associated with AAS/PH's.

Cheap and very effective.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Blue Up by far the best Ive ever tryed.

Biotest -I forgot the name it was a biotest product a while back I dont even know if ts still made. It worked well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just adding to some of the useful post above, it may be beneficial for you if you cycled different supplements. Test boosters aren't all that great if you just keep running them. You might want to look into things like P-Slin,AP,Incarnate. These supplements dont boost your test but they are by far one of the most impressive supplements I have tried. AP is a FAVORITE of mine. You can run that 365 days of the year in my opinion, but it would just be costly.

Do something like this to maximize your gains

AP,Incarnate,RPM for 2 months
then...
P-Slin,Drive,JW?

Trying a different variety of supplements that stack well will help optimize your overall goal of gaining mass. :thumbsup:

Good Luck!

Im running AP agian and it has still left me speechless. One of the most impressive supplements ive ever tried.
that is a great idea. dont know if i would use your choices though. maybe diesel test, then act extreme, then drive/jw. then take a break from t-boosters and go with clout/body octane.:thumbsup:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
that is a great idea. dont know if i would use your choices though. maybe diesel test, then act extreme, then drive/jw. then take a break from t-boosters and go with clout/body octane.:thumbsup:
yeah, the supplements I recommended were a mere example. I was actually coming up blank on exactly what would stack well in this situation. :thumbsup:

I have yet to try diesel test but Im extremely intrested in it. Ive heard some great things from the bigt

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah, the supplements I recommended were a mere example. I was actually coming up blank on exactly what would stack well in this situation. :thumbsup:

I have yet to try diesel test but Im extremely intrested in it. Ive heard some great things from the bigt
now would be a great time to try dthc/tte. a full month for around $70. actually the dthc would last longer because i would only use 3-4 ed, with 3 tte. i would rate this over any other natty.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
Food
Sunlight
Vit E
Vit C
ZMA

Some would call those natty test boosters.
:goodpost:
to those of you recommending JW ... it isn't a "test booster" it makes your androgen receptors more "sensitive" to natural test/PH/PS. meaning it just makes you use more of it, it does not increase the amount in your body.
tribulus, is a good natural test booster, any product with a high standardized amount along with the listed above would be a good natural test booster. i still would not recommend using it 365, some people do a few weeks on then take a week off, some use all week then take 2 days off. iv done both in the past and had good results from both.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven't experienced it myself yet but you may want to look into dermacrine sustain. Looks solid and reviews are good so far.

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
tribulus, is a good natural test booster,
No it's not.

Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Medical University, 2 Zdrave str., Sofia-1431, Bulgaria. [email protected]

OBJECTIVE: The aim of the current study is to investigate the influence of Tribulus terrestris extract on androgen metabolism in young males. DESIGN AND METHODS: Twenty-one healthy young 20-36 years old men with body weight ranging from 60 to 125 kg were randomly separated into three groups-two experimental (each n=7) and a control (placebo) one (n=7). The experimental groups were named TT1 and TT2 and the subjects were assigned to consume 20 and 10 mg/kg body weight per day of Tribulus terrestris extract, respectively, separated into three daily intakes for 4 weeks. Testosterone, androstenedione and luteinizing hormone levels in the serum were measured 24 h before supplementation (clear probe), and at 24, 72, 240, 408 and 576 h from the beginning of the supplementation. RESULTS: There was no significant difference between Tribulus terrestris supplemented groups and controls in the serum testosterone (TT1 (mean+/-S.D.: 15.75+/-1.75 nmol/l); TT2 (mean+/-S.D.: 16.32+/-1.57 nmol/l); controls (mean+/-S.D.: 17.74+/-1.09 nmol/l) (p>0.05)), androstenedione (TT1 (mean+/-S.D.: 1.927+/-0.126 ng/ml); TT2 (mean+/-S.D.: 2.026+/-0.256 ng/ml); controls (mean+/-S.D.: 1.952+/-0.236 ng/ml) (p>0.05)) or luteinizing hormone (TT1 (mean+/-S.D.: 4.662+/-0.274U/l); TT2 (mean+/-S.D.: 4.103+/-0.869U/l); controls (mean+/-S.D.: 4.170+/-0.406U/l) (p>0.05)) levels. All results were within the normal range. The findings in the current study anticipate that Tribulus terrestris steroid saponins possess neither direct nor indirect androgen-increasing properties. The study will be extended in the clarifying the probable mode of action of Tribulus terrestris steroid saponins.

PMID: 15994038 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
scientific study on 21 people? thats real reliable, iv used it several times and had great results. in strength, and morning wood that never seemed to go away.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest heavy Squats and Deads for the test thing. Perhaps cycle a good AI such as Formestane.

Please see the "Things to note section"

======================================================
Most Importantly!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

SERM + P.C.T Guide

Now please, anyone is free to discuss this and tell me I've totally got it wrong or need to add something. Now with that said:

Bloodwork! I cannot / we cannot say this enough that it is highly recommended to get bloodwork so you know how to run your PCT and WHAT you need to run on your PCT.

1. SERM - Torem, Ralox, Nolvadex etc

Example Torem Dosing: - As per Interlocutor
Day 1-5 = 120mg Torm
Day 6-21 = 60mg Torm
Day 22-28 = 30mg Torm

You should monitor this carefully and will most likely bounce back rather quickly with this SERM as per reports given by experienced users on the board. Please someone let me know if this is overkill for Torem

Example Nolva Dosing:
Wk1: 40,40,40,20,20,20,20
Wk2: 20mg everyday
Wk3: 10mg everyday
Wk4: 10mg everyday

I am not sure why anyone would go above these dosages, as per Dinoii, as the large body of studies / material backs up dosages no more than 40mg and mainly focuses on 20mg / 10mg dosage schemes. More is not better

2. Cycle Support - Cycle Support(Highly Recommended), Liver Longer, Perfect Cycle, Liv52, NAC, SAMe.

3. AI - Formestane(Highly Recommended), 6-OXO / Androstenetrione.

4. Anti-Cort - X-Lean, Retain 2, Lean Xtreme, 11-OxO, Abliderate (8oz), B-Androstenetriol

5. Test Booster - I have heard good things on the following: Dermacrine Sustain, Drive, T-Force, Activate(original).

NON-SERM + P.C.T Guide

1. Non SERM - Post Cycle Support(Highly Recommended), Dermacrine Sustain(Recommended)

2. Cycle Support - Cycle Support(Highly Recommended), Liver Longer, Perfect Cycle, Liv52, NAC, SAMe, Advanced PCT.

3. AI - Formestane(Highly Recommended), Dermacrine Sustain, 6-OXO / Androstenetrione.

4. Anti-Cort - X-Lean, Retain 2, Lean Xtreme, 11-OxO, Abliderate (8oz), B-Androstenetriol

5. Test Booster - I have heard good things on the following: Dermacrine Sustain, Drive, T-Force, Activate(original).

All of the products and protocols above are open to discussion. This is not a hard and fast list but a guide to help.

With that said Epistane style products on a non extreme usage style cycle are going to use a less extreme PCT. Better not to have huge hormonal swinging in either direction. Calm, steady and relative therapy is recommended.

Things To Note

1. You will most likely want to run your AI (Formestane) for a month or so after finishing your PCT therapy to make sure you experience no estrogen rebound / flooding. If you run your PCT for four weeks, as you ramp down on your SERM etc ramp up on your Formestane / AI so, to as keep your estrogen under control. There has been talk of SERMs actually exacerbating this problem due to kicking test up too high then *boom!* man boobs!

2. Once done your PCT, and AI time ramp it down slowly until about one month after PCT

3. Know what gyno is and the symptoms of gyno: @@@ Gyno Questions - Please Read This First @@@ - Bodybuilding.com Forums
====================================================

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
scientific study on 21 people? thats real reliable, iv used it several times and had great results. in strength, and morning wood that never seemed to go away.
You used a high grade exact of pred(sp) in the trib thats why. Mopsy companies trib are not high grade proto.