Best "Natural" muscle test stack advice

Frazier_Fit

Frazier_Fit

Awards
Hope all is well with you ladies and gents....I am looking for a user reviewed " natty" test boosting stack without any prohormones.

I am 6'0 195 around 14% fatass. Extremely strict diet and meal prep on point. Looking for some other stacks used since I have only tried Blackstone and Allmax products so far.

Much love to you all you BEASTS!!!
Thank you

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gains from natty products aren't really going to come from "test boosting," although some "test boosters" will increase test (and libido etc) as well as improve performance and body composition by other means than increasing test.

For these "test boosters," AlphaMax XT or Testify are both good options, and can improve body composition, strength, and libido.

If you aren't already taking a "staple supplement" (something with creatine and betaine), I'd look into PowerMax XT (updated CreMax XT), Triumph, Ergonine, or Finish Line (all have creatine and betaine plus other nice additions). These don't really need to be cycled, but are a great addition to any goal/cycle.

Phosphatidic Acid (PA) is one of my favorite natty ingredients for strength/size. Triumph has a good dose of PA in it, and soy lecithin granules are a cheap and effective source of PA. Some people add a bit to Triumph, and some people just use the granules alone for PA.

If you are a high volume and/or frequency guy, or are willing to add volume/frequency to your training, bulk HMB power could be another cheap and useful addition.

One of my favorite natty stacks is:
-PowerMax XT
-AlphaMax XT
-PA (3 tbsp lecithin granules)
-HMB (3g)

Frazier_Fit

Frazier_Fit

Awards
muscleupcrohn. Greatly appreciate the insight. Based on other convo's I have had with other badass in here....the PA is something I am definately going to incorporate. Alot of users on here. Thanks brother. Much love

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I just used a stack (in pct) that consisted of Epicat, Laxo, Sustain Alpha, Alphamax xt, and triumph from OL it was great definitely helped keep all my gains from the cycle and hit 2 or 3 PRs while in pct so definitely helped keep the gains coming I plan on keeping Tr1umph as a staple and constantly using Sustain Epicat and Laxo, I'll be logging Hercules (Spartan nutrition laxo) which looks good . those will all help make natural gains I definitely love Sustain for the test booster and even Alphamax was great too . Hope this helps with options to look at

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Gains from natty products aren't really going to come from "test boosting," although some "test boosters" will increase test (and libido etc) as well as improve performance and body composition by other means than increasing test.

For these "test boosters," AlphaMax XT or Testify are both good options, and can improve body composition, strength, and libido.

If you aren't already taking a "staple supplement" (something with creatine and betaine), I'd look into PowerMax XT (updated CreMax XT), Triumph, Ergonine, or Finish Line (all have creatine and betaine plus other nice additions). These don't really need to be cycled, but are a great addition to any goal/cycle.

Phosphatidic Acid (PA) is one of my favorite natty ingredients for strength/size. Triumph has a good dose of PA in it, and soy lecithin granules are a cheap and effective source of PA. Some people add a bit to Triumph, and some people just use the granules alone for PA.

If you are a high volume and/or frequency guy, or are willing to add volume/frequency to your training, bulk HMB power could be another cheap and useful addition.

-PowerMax XT
-AlphaMax XT
-HMB (3g)
Can you pm me where you get you bulk HMB?

compan

compan

Awards
I'd say an all-in-one type product like Finish Line is a good place to start. Then add in some PA or ArA. Personal staple of mine is Testabolan also. Very unique product that I really enjoy.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Before stacking supplements, you should run products solo. This way you can see what works, if it does, and how it works for you.

josun

Awards
  • Established

-PowerMax XT
-AlphaMax XT
-HMB (3g)
this op

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

-PowerMax XT
-AlphaMax XT
-HMB (3g)
Sums it up right here. I'd take this advice and run with it.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree on trying stuff solo, then stacking it. Otherwise you will always need to run it all at once if you like the stack lol.

Like mentioned above, Powermax XT is a great place to start. It's a new staple for me. I would run that and Alphamax XT to start. PA and HMB is pretty cheap though, so I can see why it's added to stacks.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would have to second Alpha1agreda with the Sustain Alpha. Might even consider adding in Androcrine, as it will assist with your joints, and boost your strength. But, As others have said, figure out what works individually, then build upon that

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

-PowerMax XT
-AlphaMax XT
-HMB (3g)
Great post.

But try some of this stuff solo first before you go crazy stacking.