Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_5329.JPG

Official cel page - works on stacks

Great time to stack up on stano plex as well.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice deal! Anabolic Effect is definitely one of my fav natural anabolic products!

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's still cheaper on Amazon. Very disappointed

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
perfect timing! I was just thinking that I needed to order some things from you guys
Very nice .. great time to stock up .. mix and match and discounts on stacks is pretty sweat

nicolau20

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Interesting price.. I’m on the 2nd month of a cut.. would make sense running 2 bottles of this or would you recommend to do it a bit later once I bulk ?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Interesting price.. I’m on the 2nd month of a cut.. would make sense running 2 bottles of this or would you recommend to do it a bit later once I bulk ?
It’s beneficial regardless of goals. I prefer to save it for a caloric caloric surplus though. Check out lean edge from SNS if you’re looking for something to assist you later in your cut

nicolau20

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It’s beneficial regardless of goals. I prefer to save it for a caloric caloric surplus though. Check out lean edge from SNS if you’re looking for something to assist you later in your cut
Thanks.. any idea where can I buy it in Europe (online)?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ran it for 2 months as well .. and till the last day I felt this stuff working quite well and no signs of diminishing

I think 12 weeks (3months) would be ideal if you can pick up a bottle

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Strongsupplemtshop will ship there i believe .. Predator is all out of stock and needs to reorder.

but i havent heard any complaints from SSS ..great team works there and always there to help

nicolau20

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Strongsupplemtshop will ship there i believe .. Predator is all out of stock and needs to reorder.

but i havent heard any complaints from SSS ..great team works there and always there to help
the problem is the customs.. every time I order from them is stopped here.. and I gotta pay a tax.. I’m in Portugal..

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the problem is the customs.. every time I order from them is stopped here.. and I gotta pay a tax.. I’m in Portugal..
oh yeah customs suxs bro .. if you havent had success and seeing all UK sites out

message @sns8778 i know hes busy due to holidays here but will get back to you for international shipping

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can anyone comment on AE's impact on libido? I am sure there are many other posts that cover this ....

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Powermyself and Predator are the two in the EU that I'm most familiar with.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
oh yeah customs suxs bro .. if you havent had success and seeing all UK sites out

message @sns8778 i know hes busy due to holidays here but will get back to you for international shipping
I've been trying to get Powermyself to place an order for awhile now but they haven't been ordering bc they say shipping is higher bc of the Covid situation. It sucks.

Powermyself and Predator are the main two in the EU that I know of. I would love to have more retailers there offer the products.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can anyone comment on AE's impact on libido? I am sure there are many other posts that cover this ....
I saw a great improvement on libido myself and erection quality.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah great libido here as well , tested solo with no issues.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
FLASH SALE: CEL Main website is having a 30% off flash sale to "celebrate" the return of Anabolic Effect stock!

Coupon code: celflashsale30

Valid thru Saturday August 15th

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How long for that effect to kick in? What ingredient would most likely account for this?
@sns8778 can chime in .. my quick thoughts / study experience

Studies done in The extract of shilajit used in this product showed increase of 19-20% test increase in total & free test

I’ve taken it solo with no negative libido side .. if your already on a low end of libido then I would recommend stacking this with mtest .. your lady will be very pleased

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have a question when I went to CEL's website and looked up Anabolic Effect 2 pack and 3 pack, it's showing Super Swole nutritional label in the SUpplement facts. Also when will PCT and Cycle assist be back in stock?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How long for that effect to kick in? What ingredient would most likely account for this?
I saw the difference pretty quickly myself. PrimaVie has good studies showing increases in testosterone and free testosterone levels so I would say its a good chance it's that + S7 is great for increasing blood flow so a good combination for increased desire and performance.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have a question when I went to CEL's website and looked up Anabolic Effect 2 pack and 3 pack, it's showing Super Swole nutritional label in the SUpplement facts. Also when will PCT and Cycle assist be back in stock?
Fixed. Thank you.

Cycle Assist should be shipping to us this week so we should have retailer re-supplied next week.

PCT Assist - hopefully 2 weeks. Most retailers have it in stock, we just ran out ourselves supplying them.

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I ran it for 2 months as well .. and till the last day I felt this stuff working quite well and no signs of diminishing

I think 12 weeks (3months) would be ideal if you can pick up a bottle
Can I stack it with M-Test?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can I stack it with M-Test?
Oh hell yea .. it was designed for it ( no overlapping of any ingridents .. makes a great stack )