Best Natty Supplement Bulking

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
I have been out of the weight lifting game for sometime now. Been recovering from surgery and now looking to bulk up for the summer. When i last left the forum ARA(x-gels) were the best natty bulking supplement. Have any new supplements came to the market lately that provide good results?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I still swear by X-gels and believe they are one of the best natty supps out there.
Agreed. Can't go wrong with x gels when it comes to natty products! Another great one for putting on my lean mass is massmax xt..

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
X-gels are still one of the best natty supps out there for sure. Very underrated.
Also, Cre02 is a good choice to stack with. Decent profile and it's been a fan favorite for over 10 years.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
X-gels are still one of the best natty supps out there for sure. Very underrated.
Also, Cre02 is a good choice to stack with. Decent profile and it's been a fan favorite for over 10 years.

@MySTeek AMJAN50 code still valid?

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ArA, the best backed up natty supplement. But you better prepare you joints. You will feel dry and creaky. Can’t remember exact weight but 1g of it a day between 180-190(weight I seem to comfortably sit at) made it hard to run.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Never try them but with my good experience with edycsterone and laxogenin lately I think that Massacre form OL or massxt from Perfomax labs and Kre-Anabolyn must be quite good. ARA is also excellent.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nutrex Anabol-5 is a good one in my book too, and this one I try. I am on my second week of Primavar and thing are looking good

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established

why doesn't your code work?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ArA, the best backed up natty supplement. But you better prepare you joints. You will feel dry and creaky. Can’t remember exact weight but 1g of it a day between 180-190(weight I seem to comfortably sit at) made it hard to run.
Yep you'll definitely want to pick up some joint support xt to run along side it to help with achy joints.

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
what about Olympus Labs Test1fy i know its a test booster will it work on a 31 year old

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
would a test booster do anything foe since i am younger?

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope it won’t do anything, I’m 25 and test boosters hurt my libido. I wouldn’t waste money on anything being toyed as boosting test, in the first place, they don’t.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you're younger it most likely won't do much since your natural test production is already at it's limits..

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m going with either creatine or digestive enzymes. Creatine, true and tried, 5g a day of monohydrate. Just works. I say digestive enzymes because anabolism requires food! The more food you intake and your body assimilates the more you body will have to use for building muscle. Food is always the chief anabolic. No supplement can ever substitute diet, but enzymes can help break down your food, decrease info the time between meals and maximizing the food your already taking in.

If your looking for something more a lot of guys like ARA(mentioned above, but I personally have never cared for), laxogenin and -Epi. If you are looking for one of those type of products any of the above are worth a shot, some respond some don’t. Chaos and pain ha legendary which is both laxogenin and -Epi with absorption enhancers, which could be a nice addition.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With you age I’d pick up some creatine and SNS Xgels. You can can get both from SNS

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
AGGRESSIVE LABZ DR.PAIN – ARACHADONIC ACID
400 mg x 90 Capsules* this a legit brand?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m going with either creatine or digestive enzymes. Creatine, true and tried, 5g a day of monohydrate. Just works. I say digestive enzymes because anabolism requires food! The more food you intake and your body assimilates the more you body will have to use for building muscle. Food is always the chief anabolic. No supplement can ever substitute diet, but enzymes can help break down your food, decrease info the time between meals and maximizing the food your already taking in.

If your looking for something more a lot of guys like ARA(mentioned above, but I personally have never cared for), laxogenin and -Epi. If you are looking for one of those type of products any of the above are worth a shot, some respond some don’t. Chaos and pain ha legendary which is both laxogenin and -Epi with absorption enhancers, which could be a nice addition.
What’s your suggestion on dosage of digestive enzymes?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What’s your suggestion on dosage of digestive enzymes?
I like source naturals essential enzymes. I think i got a 360 cap bottle for like 36 bucks on amazon. I take one cap before each meal. The bottle will last me a while and that brand is definitely reputable. Also pick up some apple cider vinegar, or apple cider vinegar tabs if you can’t take the taste/smell. I try to include the acv with my meals as well. Helps digestion, insulin sensitivity amongst many other benefits

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
AGGRESSIVE LABZ DR.PAIN – ARACHADONIC ACID
400 mg x 90 Capsules* this a legit brand?
I contacted the company they said it is 400mg of pure AA per capsule that's awesome. I i found a buy 2 bottles get one free deal only paid $54 for three bottles

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I contacted the company they said it is 400mg of pure AA per capsule that's awesome. I i found a buy 2 bottles get one free deal only paid $54 for three bottles
Sounds to cheap to be pure, I am not saying it’s not but sounds too good to be true. You generally get what you pay for

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wouldn’t use anyone else but sns or X factor for ARA

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So maybe it’s changed but just a heads up if you aren’t buying from SNS you should really do your homework.

Being 100% ArA isn’t really a thing, last I’d seen most material was sold in 10% and 40% standardizations (I could be wrong but a long time ago I remember MN or SNS stating higher may be available but was more cost prohibitive?).

I’d be wary of companies who don’t list the total content and then what it is standardized to (like how SNS is 625mg 40% standardized to 250mg per cap). Especially if it is powder I’d be willing to bet it’s just 10% ArA.

Again I haven’t used ArA in years so haven’t looked into it and it could have changed but this stuff isn’t cheap so I’d be more willing to spend and trust I’m getting exactly what I want.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep looked online, the powder forms seem to be sold as food additives and usually around 10% purity. Powder is a no go.