Best natty stack from strongs?

Gothat3rs

Gothat3rs

Awards
Just want everyone's opinion on the natty stacks from Strongsville or any other really great stack you know of. Trying to run natural fir a little bit I think lol and just looking at options.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There's a lot of natural anabolic stacks on this page at Strong Supplement Shop that you could look into

In general CEL or SNS have a lot of good options to choose from. Anabolic Effect by CEL or Anabolic XT by SNS would be some other options. We carry both at Strong Supplement Shop as well.

Gothat3rs

Gothat3rs

Awards
There's a lot of natural anabolic stacks on this page at Strong Supplement Shop that you could look into

In general CEL or SNS have a lot of good options to choose from. Anabolic Effect by CEL or Anabolic XT by SNS would be some other options. We carry both at Strong Supplement Shop as well.
This might be a dumb question lol but how suppressive is like the android the giant platinum bulk stack ? Is something like that as harsh a regular gear?

jaeger01

Awards
This might be a dumb question lol but how suppressive is like the android the giant platinum bulk stack ? Is something like that as harsh a regular gear?
1-andro is going to be significantly suppressive, not as harsh as regular gear but still will shut you down good. But also that stack is bloated with unnecessary ingredients in the other products and "OTC pct" stuff, which is fine but should be taken after andros along with a serm.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Try the APEX goodies!

Arimahex
Hyperion
Ursa Major
Triton
Epichaos

all great solo or mix and matched for wicked stacks!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@LeanEngineer is there a coupon code for strong that we can use? Picking up some true shred
STAYSTRONG will get you a discount!

1-andro is going to be significantly suppressive, not as harsh as regular gear but still will shut you down good. But also that stack is bloated with unnecessary ingredients in the other products and "OTC pct" stuff, which is fine but should be taken after andros along with a serm.
I agree with this. You will want to run a PCT if you use an andro product since it is suppressive.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
can’t go wrong with the sns products-they have a lot of new natty stuff that’s really solid. i am currently on pepti-plex and love it. Big fan of the formula and dante trudel has some good write ups on apigen.

we also carry apex which is top notch as well.

The Andro stack will definitely be the most potent and bring the most gains but it suppressive so if you want to stay natty for now then you can hold off; if not I highly recommend it.

feel free to message me if you have any questions bro.