Best Natty Anabolic Stack [PCT]

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
Hey guys,

I’m currently wrapping up an Andro cycle & want to put together a natty stack for PCT. I haven’t taken or used any natty products really for the last 1.5 years, so I’m curious if anything stellar has arose since.

Currently I have PA (via letchin granules) and bought some MassMax XT. I also have half a bottle of ArA and ArA has been my all time go to so I will almost certainly be adding ArA too.

Goal is obviously to holdon to gains and lean bulk so I may also add forskolin @ 75-125mg.

So PA, MassMax XT, ArA & Forskolin (most likely). Anything else worthwhile other then basics? (I take creatine, betaine, cit, agmatine pretty much year around).

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
This would be a solid natty stack to follow up with an Andro cycle. My only recommendation would be to include a natural test booster to help your body recover from the cycle. MassMax will be beneficial, but I think a product like Alphamax or M-Test might be a better option immediately following your cycle. Alphamax is designed to help kick your natural test production up, and it can also help control cortisol and estrogen levels. Having your hormones balanced and controlled is critical when coming off of any cycle, so it might make more sense to stack PA/Alphamax/ArA instead.

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
This would be a solid natty stack to follow up with an Andro cycle. My only recommendation would be to include a natural test booster to help your body recover from the cycle. MassMax will be beneficial, but I think a product like Alphamax or M-Test might be a better option immediately following your cycle. Alphamax is designed to help kick your natural test production up, and it can also help control cortisol and estrogen levels. Having your hormones balanced and controlled is critical when coming off of any cycle, so it might make more sense to stack PA/Alphamax/ArA instead.
I already have my PCT protocol. Running clomid. This thread was about the Natty stack thanks though bro.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd agree with John.patterson and throw in a natty test booster like alphamax or viron by blr. I think in terms of other natty products you have it covered with PA, ArA & Forskolin

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I already have my PCT protocol. Running clomid. This thread was about the Natty stack thanks though bro.
Understood. I was assuming you had a PCT protocol in place that was more serious than a natural stack. Regardless of the SERM in PCT, using a natural test booster to follow clomid would still be a smart move. Good luck with the cycle.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AlphaMax + MassMax would be great! You CAN add additional forskolin, but given its PCT I wouldn’t really worry about it. Plus AlphaMax has 50mg (4 caps) in it already. Good luck! Any chance you are going to log your stack?