Best natty anabolic for bulking and strenght

Bk1991

Awards
Whats the best natty anabolic for strenght gains and bulking, was looking to buy ep1logue and Massacr3

What do people think of above 2 products, and are their better ones?

Thank you

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You are better off getting ARA, creatine mono, and taking some supplements to up your free T levels.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What is ARA, and whats wrong with the above supplements, just curious
Arachadonic acid. SNS sells it. Proven to aid in hypertrophy, and gives good pumps. The above natty anabolics, for the price one pays for a natural anabolic, the dividends are not worth it. My opinion. Laxogen seems to be "in", and a hit or miss. Overpriced in my opinion. Epicatechin not too orally bioavailable, a lot gets destroyed in digestion. Overpriced IMO.

Reactions: 00A
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Bk1991

Awards
Ara is great (especially when anabeta elite was still available). Ep1logue is more of a recomp product for me but massacr3 and vector would be a good stack as well. Here is a thread on ara and a link to the product
Would massacre and vector be a good stack together?

Also is animal - m stack any good, ive bought it, but going to use it in a few weeks

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Also is animal - m stack any good, ive bought it, but going to use it in a few weeks
Please buy ARA, I'm sure you would get some results by stacking a couple Matt anabolics, but it isn't going to be worth the price you pay for minimal results.

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
DAA and creatine still crushing PRs even on my pct

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

For bulking, MASSACR3 and Vector are certainly a nice combo, but so is MASSACR3 and K1NG’S Slayer. I am on the fence as far as picking a favorite between Vector and KS to be honest.

FYI: I tried Animal M-Stak at least 6 years ago, and literally got nothing out of it except for some lethargy. Definitely a no-go on that one!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like others have said already ARA will be a nice natty product to try. Massmax xt and Vector are other good ones.

CarterFresh

Awards
Massacr3 sounds interesting, do you recommend any support products after it?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone done massacr3 and Xgels together ? Both seem to give me great pumps and strength, curious how they would be stacked

Infiknite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Magnitropin was one of the best I’ve ever used

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Xgels should be in every natty stack .. stack it with mtest or massmax for 8 weeks

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Whats the best natty anabolic for strenght gains and bulking, was looking to buy ep1logue and Massacr3

What do people think of above 2 products, and are their better ones?

Thank you
I can be a bit pedantic, but it kind of depends on what kind of training you do and what you regard strength.

Regardless, First things first for strength make sure you are taking Creatine. Creatine Monohydrate is fine at 3-5g on training days. Bulk kilos from someone like SNS should last forever. Alternatively something like Controlled Labs Green Might (additional tart cherry, pomegranate, and taurine) would aid in increased endurance and recovery which may be beneficial in a higher volume and/or intensity based training cycle for strength and size.

Next, out of the two you’ve asked about I’ve only used Ep1logue. While many see epicatechin based products as more recomp or cut based products I think it can shine in a bulk. The Vaso-6 benefits pumps, endurance and recovery, the UroB should benefit increased MPS and decreased muscle breakdown with intense training, while the epicatechin should boost endurance and recovery allowing you to train with more volume and thereby hopefully leading to greater gains. I find it’s helpful for when upping my training volume effectively.

Outside of that a couple options that you hadn’t mentioned I’d look into Olympus Labs K1ngslayer or SNS X-gels. X-gels have been around for awhile with lots of feedback of increased pumps, anabolism, and gains. K1ngslayer has ingredients to potentiate the benefits of UroB so stacks great with Ep1logue (or Massacr3) and helps increase food utilization and gym performance.

I am also a big fan of PeakO2. Find something with 2g or more and take that daily (or at least most days of the week if you train often) and it should lead to better recovery during training, increased endurance, and ability to pump out more reps and sets at given weights (again helping lead to increased volume and greater stimulus for growth).

Reactions: 00A

Bk1991

Awards
I can be a bit pedantic, but it kind of depends on what kind of training you do and what you regard strength.

Regardless, First things first for strength make sure you are taking Creatine. Creatine Monohydrate is fine at 3-5g on training days. Bulk kilos from someone like SNS should last forever. Alternatively something like Controlled Labs Green Might (additional tart cherry, pomegranate, and taurine) would aid in increased endurance and recovery which may be beneficial in a higher volume and/or intensity based training cycle for strength and size.

Next, out of the two you’ve asked about I’ve only used Ep1logue. While many see epicatechin based products as more recomp or cut based products I think it can shine in a bulk. The Vaso-6 benefits pumps, endurance and recovery, the UroB should benefit increased MPS and decreased muscle breakdown with intense training, while the epicatechin should boost endurance and recovery allowing you to train with more volume and thereby hopefully leading to greater gains. I find it’s helpful for when upping my training volume effectively.

Outside of that a couple options that you hadn’t mentioned I’d look into Olympus Labs K1ngslayer or SNS X-gels. X-gels have been around for awhile with lots of feedback of increased pumps, anabolism, and gains. K1ngslayer has ingredients to potentiate the benefits of UroB so stacks great with Ep1logue (or Massacr3) and helps increase food utilization and gym performance.

I am also a big fan of PeakO2. Find something with 2g or more and take that daily (or at least most days of the week if you train often) and it should lead to better recovery during training, increased endurance, and ability to pump out more reps and sets at given weights (again helping lead to increased volume and greater stimulus for growth).
Thanks alot for the long post, I really appreciate it. I ended up buying kinglayer and massacre. I`ll see how they work, should come tomorrow

comandotech

comandotech

Awards
For bulking, MASSACR3 and Vector are certainly a nice combo, but so is MASSACR3 and K1NG’S Slayer. I am on the fence as far as picking a favorite between Vector and KS to be honest.

FYI: I tried Animal M-Stak at least 6 years ago, and literally got nothing out of it except for some lethargy. Definitely a no-go on that one!
Friend please can help me. I want to consume a natural anabolic to win more weight. What are recommended Vector or massacr3. I do not have much money to buy 2. thank you !!!

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
MassMax is great
Iconogenin is great minus the smell
Apex Alchemy Epoch (lax/epi forumula) is great; smells nice too

Those are the only products I've used this year I thought actually worked.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
MassMax is great
Iconogenin is great minus the smell
Apex Alchemy Epoch (lax/epi forumula) is great; smells nice too

Those are the only products I've used this year I thought actually worked.
Thanks for stinking of us

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for stinking of us
Loved the product results tho. I just think the scent needs work. I deal with the public and sweating during the day after an application makes me kinda smelly to those around.