Best multivitamin for powerlifting

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've been getting my anavites since mind and muscle picked up the line. That and OT are my back and forth switches. Both have their benefits it all depends on what you want.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Anavite has been my go to for a good 6 months now. I don't know if I can go back to others.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Anavite has been my go to for a good 6 months now. I don't know if I can go back to others.
Anavite might be what I switch back to.

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Source Naturals Life Force Multiple wins most comparisons. It uses the most bioavailable forms of many vitamins and minerals. It's a pretty good value.

Why not go to a dietician, give them a hair sample, and determine what you actually require based on the results? You can fake symptoms and get insurance to pay for extensive bloodwork panel. D levels, z zinc, vitamin B, the list goes on.

Just research symptoms of specific vitamin deficiencies. Many health care providers will play along. Insurance companies are 99% profit. That's better than any other business! I don't think covering a couple thousand bucks to improve your health is a big deal.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Greens supps never have much nutritional content. A lot is lost in the manufacturing process