Best Multivitamin 2018?

Nonono1

Awards
Hey guys! Just wondering what your thoughts are on the best Multi on the market at the moment. Still Animal Pak? About to start a Sdrol cycle so want everything to be in line. Thanks guys

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Animal pak is a waste of money with big nasty tasting pills you gotta take every day.

For sdrol, get a cycle assist product or something that will protect your vital organs e.g. heart, liver, kidneys. Also cholesterol support and other men support.

Hawthorne berry for blood pressure...

TUDCA is the new best liver support especially for superdrol

Fish oil is a must for heart health

JAS51

JAS51

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys! Just wondering what your thoughts are on the best Multi on the market at the moment. Still Animal Pak? About to start a Sdrol cycle so want everything to be in line. Thanks guys
What's your PCT look like? You need either clomid or nolva.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/279922-pct-nolva-v.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/117474-superdrol-dummies.html

Animal pak is a waste of money with big nasty tasting pills you gotta take every day.

For sdrol, get a cycle assist product or something that will protect your vital organs e.g. heart, liver, kidneys. Also cholesterol support and other men support.

Great post. Sdrol is harsh. I suggest CEL Cycle Assist and TUDCA from the start and take until PCT is over.

Nonono1

Awards

Thanks man. Nolva for PCT and Cycle Assist for on cycle support. Got my fish oil lined up. Taurine for back pumps.. I was just going to throw a multi in for good measure. Would you say it’s worth it?

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Naturelo - 1 a Day
LEF 2/day
Doctor's Best Multi

The new multi from USP looks decent as well.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm a big fan of controlled labs orange triad. Great multi with a joint formula in it.

JAS51

JAS51

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. Nolva for PCT and Cycle Assist for on cycle support. Got my fish oil lined up. Taurine for back pumps.. I was just going to throw a multi in for good measure. Would you say it’s worth it?
I suggest you add TUCDA with the Cycle Assist. Sdrol is harsh.

If you follow a healthy diet, you can get all of the vitamins and minerals you need from food. However, most people dont follow a great diet and a multi can be helpful. I supplement with either Orange Triad or MyKind Organics mens multi. Also I don't eat much fish, so I use Orange OxiMega Fish Oil.

I personally think OT is hard to beat.
I'm a big fan of controlled labs orange triad. Great multi with a joint formula in it.
Another vote for Orange Triad Controlled Labs.