Best Mild PH/DS for Strength (US legal)

Cheeky Kunt

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Want to run a quick little mild cycle wondering what is the best option for strength (I can also get some PH’s from UK, but no source for AAS atm). Prob stack with Epi/1andro since I have On hand

170lbs with 340 paused bench. Want to compete in Oct sometime (bench only) and would love to throw some pounds onto my 1RM for a good # in my comp.

Cheeky Kunt

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Is hexadrone still around/popular? I remember like last year everyone was saying if you get the right form it’s pretty awesome stuff. Haven’t seen it mentioned at all lately tho... was it just hyped bc company reps were doing their jobs ? Or ?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epistane, or low/mod dose of DMZ

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
1,4DHEA if you can find it. or 1-DHEA.

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would look for Azavar, Triumphalis, or any Methyldiazirinol clones out there. Will definitely add some lbs to your bench, while not causing you to gain much mass.

Cheeky Kunt

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My bad, in didn't notice that.

DMZ low dose will be your best bet.
20-30mg? How does DMZ solo pair against Hdrol? Usually always see DMZ stacked with Msten, and saw a lot of people claiming Hdrol is good for strength (to my surprise)

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
20-30mg? How does DMZ solo pair against Hdrol? Usually always see DMZ stacked with Msten, and saw a lot of people claiming Hdrol is good for strength (to my surprise)
Probably similar in strength, with slightly more lean mass gain.

chaz

Awards
I second azavar/methyldiaz.... one of my fav compounds. Some may disagree, but I've always looked for an OTC var product and to mme this would be mdiaz. Great for leaning out and strength. When I started heavily cutting down from a bloated and fat PL type physique a cpl of years ago mdiaz kept me getting stronger while on a deficit and cut.

Cheeky Kunt

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would look for Azavar, Triumphalis, or any Methyldiazirinol clones out there. Will definitely add some lbs to your bench, while not causing you to gain much mass.
I second azavar/methyldiaz.... one of my fav compounds. Some may disagree, but I've always looked for an OTC var product and to mme this would be mdiaz. Great for leaning out and strength. When I started heavily cutting down from a bloated and fat PL type physique a cpl of years ago mdiaz kept me getting stronger while on a deficit and cut.
Leaning towards Hdrol rn. How does mdiaz compare ?

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are there any UK shops that are sponsors here by chance? Trying to get my hands on this stuff, I loved it as well.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are there any UK shops that are sponsors here by chance? Trying to get my hands on this stuff, I loved it as well.
Not right now (to my knowledge).

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A decent form of 1-t (like pred’s nano 1-t) would be a decent strength option.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
should check out Alpha Four by Iconic Formulations - combination of transdermal 4-dhea + androsterone

not only will you get some great gains, you should feel amazing!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
should check out Alpha Four by Iconic Formulations - combination of transdermal 4-dhea + androsterone

I’m only a few days in but you can definitely call this a feel good product. Check it below if you want

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

I’m only a few days in but you can definitely call this a feel good product. Check it below if you want

Cheeky Kunt

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What about 3 weeks of Msten?

1-3 Msten 10-20mg
1-6 1-Andro 220-330mg
1-6 epiandro 300mg +

Might stretch the Andro’s to 8 weeks

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

1-3 Msten 10-20mg
1-6 1-Andro 220-330mg
1-6 epiandro 300mg +

epiandro dose is probably too low to do anything, maybe even too low for transdermal - you may want to consider running ultra hard - Generously dosed combo of epiandro and androsterone (375mg epiandro plus 125mg androsterone per application)

Cheeky Kunt

Awards
  • First Up Vote
epiandro dose is probably too low to do anything, maybe even too low for transdermal - you may want to consider running ultra hard - Generously dosed combo of epiandro and androsterone (375mg epiandro plus 125mg androsterone per application)
I said 300+. Last time I ran it 300mg was enough to harden me and boost libido

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

1-3 Msten 10-20mg
1-6 1-Andro 220-330mg
1-6 epiandro 300mg +

I'd probably throw some testosterone in there in the form of 4DHEA throughout the whole cycle.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not mild, but M1A is the top legal oral in US for strength. 40mg/day has done me right twice now (Centurion Labz & Vicious Labs were both great).

In case you decide to go all in.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i ran alpha four for 2 months, loved it...in november will be running with icon one[1-dhea]