Best lethargy-free cycle?

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Whats your favourite lethargy-free/minimal lethargy cycle?

The cycles I've ran so far (osta,lgd,halo) all made me super-tired. Right now doing Epistane but the Trest seem to combat the lethargy pretty well :)

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will get scattered opinions. For example, I had zero lethargy with Halodrol and all of the lethargy with Epistane even with Stano dosed at 1200.

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Trest takes care of any lethargy and provides energy to spare. My wife says I'm "like a jack rabbit" on it. At 44 yrs old, it's a nice benefit... and she definitely doesn't complain. I look at PCT as a chance to give her vagina a rest.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Pretty much any "test base" type product will not have lethargy.

Something like Sparta nutrition Epimax or Spartan Mass that each have epiandro in them would do wonders without the lethargy concerns

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Testosterone.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Any test base or test itself. Probably have extra energy with those.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Testosterone.
Funny thing is... I run test with everything, good test too, as in from the pharmacy. And still get lethargic all the time lately and can't figure out why.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Funny thing is... I run test with everything, good test too, as in from the pharmacy. And still get lethargic all the time lately and can't figure out why.
R u controlling estro?

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yup, only thing i run that can aromatize is test. all my cycles are test plus dht derivative plus an AI.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
yup, only thing i run that can aromatize is test. all my cycles are test plus dht derivative plus an AI.
Hmm...
Too little estro?
Not enough carbs?
Sleep?
Overtraining/overreaching?
How long on suppressive cycle? Maybe andro receptors beginning to down regulate?
And if using an ai is it working/legit?
Just throwing stuff out there lol

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm...
Too little estro?
Not enough carbs?
Sleep?
Overtraining/overreaching?
How long on suppressive cycle? Maybe andro receptors beginning to down regulate?
And if using an ai is it working/legit?
Just throwing stuff out there lol
Im estro prone so I know when my AI is working when it calms the nips down a bit lol. I think its sleep or overtraining like you said, I go too hard. As in been hospitalized twice in the past two years, once from exhaustion, once from rhabdo. I got anxiety probs that keep me up for hours at night, like two or three am on the regular. Im talking to my doc about it in two weeks.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Like woody said opinions vary , lgd didn't make me lethargic till my last week of my 8 week run , and as Boone said Epimax and Sparta mass both contain epiandro which is phenomenal for a sense of feel good with low suppression , trest would make you feel great aswell but in terms of suppression we all know that's top of the list lol

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you've been hospitalized twice and are exhausted even with test you probably have an underlying issue that you need to get checked.
Sleep/Recovery is a pretty important part of a cycle. I'd straighten that part out before jumping into another cycle.

Placebo1985

Awards
Im estro prone so I know when my AI is working when it calms the nips down a bit lol. I think its sleep or overtraining like you said, I go too hard. As in been hospitalized twice in the past two years, once from exhaustion, once from rhabdo. I got anxiety probs that keep me up for hours at night, like two or three am on the regular. Im talking to my doc about it in two weeks.
Recovering from your workouts is a must. People always forget this.. They think they can't run themselves into the ground just because they're on steroids. Your lethargic because your Overtraining and not sleeping.

For me personally. I can't train hard more than 60-90 min, 4 times a week or I don't recover and get as good of gains.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
I know you didn't say you were but If your taking Stims to battle the lethargy you may try tapering off them and it may help with the anxiety and sleep issues. There are also a lot of natural supps out there to help with relaxing/falling asleep.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I didn't have any lethargy on epistane, given it was only a 4 week cycle. What brand epistane are you running btw?

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been to cardiologist at Cleveland clinic. He cleared me of any heart or vascular issues. Blood work from my last hospital stay revealed CPK 7 times the limit. Showing rapid muscle breakdown. Have no bp issues, as for stims... I've been on adderall for 7 years now. I'm in pharmacy school so I can't really quit it. But over the summer I cut them in half and don't take the full dose of 50mg.