Best legal Stim?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
So i had a stim ages ago in an iforce product... i had a green dexaprine tab and away i went in the garden for like 10 hours lifting sheds and gardening like a mad man

I later realise this was me on DMAA! :D

Ive had covid been SO tired recently and I get claled out in the middle of the night im a zombie next day - ive lived on stims for the last ffew weeks and now see a use for them as and when major effort is required - you cant get this good stuff anymore so can you get something similar?

Im on OTC fat burners ive found with various things in which are as good as say an energy drink, and that IS helpful for tasks needing energy but would like a next left product to be used sparingly /carefully

Any ideas? UK here so maybe different laws

Brocodeout69

Brocodeout69

Awards
For me personally, it's tried and true ephedrine as found within Bronkaid, aspirin and plain old caffeine.

On a side note, there is some speculation, and pretty good new research, proposing that so-called "long COVID" can happen from overtaxing yourself too quickly after infection & recovery.

Meaning things like working out too intensely to early, drinking excessive alcohol, or anything that overexerts the physiological system, like a high consumption of stimulants, could bring long haul COVID symptoms (fatigue, lethargy, body aches, exercise intolerance, etc.).

Regardless, I hope you feel better!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
On a side note, there is some speculation, and pretty good new research, proposing that so-called "long COVID" can happen from overtaxing yourself too quickly after infection & recovery.

Meaning things like working out too intensely to early, drinking excessive alcohol, or anything that overexerts the physiological system, like a high consumption of stimulants, could bring long haul COVID symptoms (fatigue, lethargy, body aches, exercise intolerance, etc.).

Regardless, I hope you feel better!
I can attest to this in that ever since I've had Covid, my energy level has been so low that many days its all I can do to feel like I can get out of bed in the morning and function. It's been brutal.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
DMAA is still legal to possess and even buy. It’s just not legal to SELL as a supplement. A lot of research places still have it in both raw powder and liquid form. So it’s still the best legal stim

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ive had covid been SO tired recently and I get claled out in the middle of the night im a zombie next day - ive lived on stims for the last ffew weeks and now see a use for them as and when major effort is required - you cant get this good stuff anymore so can you get something similar?

Im on OTC fat burners ive found with various things in which are as good as say an energy drink, and that IS helpful for tasks needing energy but would like a next left product to be used sparingly /carefully

I hope that you feel better; Covid recovery for some of us is rough.

Focus XT is great and has been my go to because its more of a nootropic and mental energy; we're out of stock on it but hope to have it back in within 4 to 6 weeks.

For all out energy, I really like Thermagize XT and a lot of people are loving Lipo Elite, especially if trying to lean out too.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
DMAA is still legal to possess and even buy. It’s just not legal to SELL as a supplement. A lot of research places still have it in both raw powder and liquid form. So it’s still the best legal stim
An important issue with DMAA is that a lot of people don't realize that its not legal in China anymore for them to produce or sell so the research chem companies are taking a big risk hoping that they're getting legit raw materials.

It's a pretty big gamble with one's health to go that route now imo. I definitely wouldn't but to each their own.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
An important issue with DMAA is that a lot of people don't realize that its not legal in China anymore for them to produce or sell so the research chem companies are taking a big risk hoping that they're getting legit raw materials.

It's a pretty big gamble with one's health to go that route now imo. I definitely wouldn't but to each their own.
Yeah the china ban really doesn’t make sense with some of the things that got axed. What a world. But there are a few places that I trust with their 3rd party testing. Life is a gamble in general. As late as 2011, how many normal supplement companies were spiking products with unlisted ingredients? Some of them were very reputable.
Furthermore, some of these research places I can almost guarantee bought a large stockpile of powders so who really knows

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah the china ban really doesn’t make sense with some of the things that got axed. What a world. But there are a few places that I trust with their 3rd party testing. Life is a gamble in general. As late as 2011, how many normal supplement companies were spiking products with unlisted ingredients? Some of them were very reputable.
Furthermore, some of these research places I can almost guarantee bought a large stockpile of powders so who really knows
I work on the raw materials side of the industry and have done formulation and raw material sourcing for 18+ years and am very familiar with a lot of the companies that used to supply the ingredient back when it was still legal in China. Many of these companies have themselves expressed concerns about raw materials being presented as DMAA that are not - that are either 'dirty' versions or other stimulants altogether being passed off as DMAA.

A lot of the ingredients that China banned were done so to try to help with their bid to get the Olympic games there.

I prefer not to have a conversation about research chemical companies in this thread as I avoid those conversations bc I don't want to come off as negative towards anyone - but I have a very hard time believing that many, if any, are sending an ingredient that is illegal here in the US and that many companies and individuals have gotten in trouble over off to independent 3rd party labs for independent testing - bc they would (or should) have the very legitimate fear that the lab themselves would alert the FDA or DEA that they received an illegal compound to test.

Your statement about "Life is a gamble in general" - sure it is, but I think that people have the right to know what they're getting so that they can decide if its worth the risk in a particular case. I don't judge anyone for their own choices on what they want to put in their bodies - if you/whomever wants to take a chance on it, go for it, it's your body.

But my posts are meant to help make sure that people reading here now or in the future realize the risks associated with certain things like the subject being discussed and that there is a very good likelihood that they may not be getting what they think that they are in a case like this.

Consumer health and safety should not be a gamble - people have the right to know what they're putting in their bodies.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I work on the raw materials side of the industry and have done formulation and raw material sourcing for 18+ years and am very familiar with a lot of the companies that used to supply the ingredient back when it was still legal in China. Many of these companies have themselves expressed concerns about raw materials being presented as DMAA that are not - that are either 'dirty' versions or other stimulants altogether being passed off as DMAA.

A lot of the ingredients that China banned were done so to try to help with their bid to get the Olympic games there.

I prefer not to have a conversation about research chemical companies in this thread as I avoid those conversations bc I don't want to come off as negative towards anyone - but I have a very hard time believing that many, if any, are sending an ingredient that is illegal here in the US and that many companies and individuals have gotten in trouble over off to independent 3rd party labs for independent testing - bc they would (or should) have the very legitimate fear that the lab themselves would alert the FDA or DEA that they received an illegal compound to test.

Your statement about "Life is a gamble in general" - sure it is, but I think that people have the right to know what they're getting so that they can decide if its worth the risk in a particular case. I don't judge anyone for their own choices on what they want to put in their bodies - if you/whomever wants to take a chance on it, go for it, it's your body.

But my posts are meant to help make sure that people reading here now or in the future realize the risks associated with certain things like the subject being discussed and that there is a very good likelihood that they may not be getting what they think that they are in a case like this.

Consumer health and safety should not be a gamble - people have the right to know what they're putting in their bodies.
Totally understand but if I send Dmaa powder to a lab for testing, it’s not against any law. Marketing it as a supplement is. Same goes for many research compounds. So FDA/DEA shouldn’t be a worry. Now sending banned pro hormones or something is entirely different and would never trust such a thing.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Totally understand but if I send Dmaa powder to a lab for testing, it’s not against any law. Marketing it as a supplement is. Same goes for many research compounds. So FDA/DEA shouldn’t be a worry. Now sending banned pro hormones or something is entirely different and would never trust such a thing.
If you decide to send your personal use bottle, you may be okay. But if a company sends a sample to be tested in order for them to be able to sell it, then that is not correct.

DMAA is illegal to sell in the USA. It doesn't matter what type of semantics that a person or company wants to put on it terminology wise, it's illegal.
  • Do people still sell it? Sure.
  • Are they breaking the law? Yes.
  • Have a lot of companies gotten in trouble for it? Yes.
  • Are some company owners in prison right now for it? Yes.
The FDA made it clear years ago that for DMAA, you can't just decide to leave the word 'supplement' off the bottle and that somehow make it legal to sell - if that were the case, that's what everyone would have done.

Think about it like this:
If a company takes a raw material sample of an illegal compound and sends it to an FDA DEA registered independent third party testing facility, then that sample would be assigned an ID # and the test result would then be on file with the lab. Therefore, being that it is illegal to sell DMAA in the US, sending a sample to a lab to test would be providing evidence of guilt to be on file for use against them at a later date.

Most labs will not even accept a sample for testing that they're aware has been used in any criminal prosecution in the US and yes, many labs will report samples of them to the FDA &/or DEA.

My point when it pertains to DMAA is that if/when someone buys it from any website, they have the right to know that:
  • DMAA is illegal to sell in the USA
  • DMAA is illegal to manufacture &/or export from China
  • Companies that they buy it from are most likely buying a raw material from a Chinese supplier who is telling them that it is DMAA and then selling it to them (the consumer) without any verification or testing and hoping that the Chinese supplier was right.
I'm just trying to help people here.

I'm not going to argue or debate the subject because I know I'm right; and I honestly don't care what the sarm or research chemical companies do, nor do I care what anyone puts in their body as long as they make that choice knowingly.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you decide to send your personal use bottle, you may be okay. But if a company sends a sample to be tested in order for them to be able to sell it, then that is not correct.

DMAA is illegal to sell in the USA. It doesn't matter what type of semantics that a person or company wants to put on it terminology wise, it's illegal.
The FDA made it clear years ago that for DMAA, you can't just decide to leave the word 'supplement' off the bottle and that somehow make it legal to sell - if that were the case, that's what everyone would have done.

If a company takes a raw material sample of an illegal compound and sends it to an FDA DEA registered independent third party testing facility, then that sample would be assigned an ID # and the test result would then be on file with the lab. Therefore, being that it is illegal to sell DMAA in the US, sending a sample to a lab to test would be providing evidence of guilt to be on file for use against them at a later date.

Most labs will not even accept a sample for testing that they're aware has been used in any criminal prosecution in the US and yes, many labs will report samples of them to the FDA &/or DEA.

My point when it pertains to DMAA is that if/when someone buys it from any website, they have the right to know that:
  • Companies that they buy it from are most likely buying a raw material from a Chinese supplier who is telling them that it is DMAA and then selling it to them (the consumer) without any verification or testing and hoping that the Chinese supplier was right.

I'm not going to argue or debate the subject because I know I'm right; and I honestly don't care what the sarm or research chemical companies do, nor do I care what anyone puts in their body as long as they make that choice knowingly.
Fair. To each his own

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Would this apply to DMHA as well or just not yet?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would this apply to DMHA as well or just not yet?
It depends on which part you're referring to - but overall, not to the degree that DMAA is yet.

But I don't want to derail the thread anymore talking about it, but you're welcome to pm me with whatever questions you were thinking on towards it and I'll be glad to answer.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hosstility by Hosstile definitely gives me good lasting energy! Worth checking out in my opinion.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to continue the derailing but it's been my experience for the last two years that DMAA, no matter the source isn't what it used to be. I'm sure there's some legit stuff out there, but the majority of what I've found online and in mom and pop shops has been bunk. So I think SNS might be right on this, it seems the best you can hope for is something kind of like DMAA, or watered down DMAA, and the rest is cornstarch or something else inert.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I always liked Amp-Citrate better, is it in the same boat of legality?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So i had a stim ages ago in an iforce product... i had a green dexaprine tab and away i went in the garden for like 10 hours lifting sheds and gardening like a mad man

I later realise this was me on DMAA! :D

Just in case you wanna take a trip down memory lane.....

Holla at ya boy for 15% off lol

Code: smont

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just in case you wanna take a trip down memory lane.....

Holla at ya boy for 15% off lol

Code: smont
I don't want to hijack this thread, but Smont have you ever used / vouch for Mike's BPC and TB500? I am training a guy right now that is interested in getting some, but sourcing is always hit or miss with peptides

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't want to hijack this thread, but Smont have you ever used / vouch for Mike's BPC and TB500? I am training a guy right now that is interested in getting some, but sourcing is always hit or miss with peptides
Yes but il dm you so we're not going off topic here because I talk too much lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I always liked Amp-Citrate better, is it in the same boat of legality?
Same boat in terms of legality except I don't think nearly as many have been prosecuted over it, but its definitely not compliant in the eyes of the FDA.

Supply chain wise, it's definitely in the same boat or worse because even when it was more common, there were still a lot of supply chain issues with finding legit raw materials, even then. Now that it too is illegal in China, it would be much harder if not impossible to get the raw materials from a legit source.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to continue the derailing but it's been my experience for the last two years that DMAA, no matter the source isn't what it used to be. I'm sure there's some legit stuff out there, but the majority of what I've found online and in mom and pop shops has been bunk. So I think SNS might be right on this, it seems the best you can hope for is something kind of like DMAA, or watered down DMAA, and the rest is cornstarch or something else inert.

USA - land of the Free right?

Sounds like if you like English Countryside it may be worth living in the Brexit Briatin instead if you want supps! :D