Best Lean Bulkers - Gains Vs Sides??

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So I am interested in hearing peoples opinions about the pluses and minues between certain prohormones vs sarms below, as it seems people post blood work and have experiences with conservative doses that 'may' suggest sarms might not be as side free as some may think?

So in terms of gains and sides (average dosages) what order would folks put them in??

1. Halodrol
2. Lgd
3. 1 - AD or (1- Andro)
4. Ostarine

I've chosen a popular mix of 4 as we know how harsh PH's Superdrol, Msten, DMZ, M1-A, M1-T can be so didnt bother adding them to the PH's and Sarms above.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Swap 1 andro and ostarine and you got it for gains.

1 AD would be at the top. So that’s my opinion. 1 andro is garbage. 1AD was THE shxt.

For gains best to worst

1AD
Halodrol
Lgd
Osta
1 Andro

For sides worst to least
Halodrol
Osta
Lgd
1AD
1 Andro

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

1 AD would be at the top. So that’s my opinion. 1 andro is garbage. 1AD was THE shxt.

For gains best to worst

1AD
Halodrol
Lgd
Osta
1 Andro

For sides worst to least
Halodrol
Osta
Lgd
1AD
1 Andro
Thats an interesting order...especially seeing 1-AD up the top and Lgd in the middle of the road with Osta not so good.

Thanks for your input, be interesting to see what others opinions are.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

For gains best to worst

1AD
Halodrol
Lgd
Osta
1 Andro

For sides worst to least
Halodrol
Osta
Lgd
1AD
1 Andro
Have you tried Fusion's Nano 1-T?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd recommend doing a 1/4 andro run if you haven't before.. They compliment each other well and if diet is right they should help put on some lean mass.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Running nano1t now. Definitively much more potent than BSL chosen1 1dhea. This one actually caused lethargy and gains are more visible.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'd recommend doing a 1/4 andro run if you haven't before.. They compliment each other well and if diet is right they should help put on some lean mass.
Granted 1/4 Andro has its place but i am interested to know peoples thoughts on the popular PH's vs Sarms (gains vs sides) as generally lots of people start with the above products yet feedback sometimes suggests sarms arent as side free as people may believe and they 'might' get good results with PH's with similar or less sides??

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Running nano1t now. Definitively much more potent than BSL chosen1 1dhea. This one actually caused lethargy and gains are more visible.
Glad to hear Nano 1-T is working for you although it aint cheap.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don’t see why people think they have to start with weak stuff and work their way up. It’s not like the harsher stuff is gonna be easier to handle down the road. My first cycle was epistane and trenavar, second epistane and trestolone. Was fine both times and had awesome gains because my receptors were fresh. My.02

I’d go msten for a lean bulk.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For how long and on what dosage?
Maybe it's a good idea to stack it with epi-andro?

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don’t see why people think they have to start with weak stuff and work their way up. It’s not like the harsher stuff is gonna be easier to handle down the road. My first cycle was epistane and trenavar, second epistane and trestolone. Was fine both times and had awesome gains because my receptors were fresh. My.02

Good point. My 1st PH cycle was Andro Technologies M1-T.....stuff blew my head off it was incredible even at 10mg.

When i went with IBE Epistane later on to say i was disapointed was an understatement as all it gave me was the worst shin pumps EVER and no real gains.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

RickyBlobby, was it your 2nd cycle that messed with your HPTA, or was it a later cycle? .... I honestly can't remember what you had said.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Exactly, if people only had one cycle it would be fine but thinking ill test the waters so I know wether I can handle anadrol and tren and deca etc. The problem that occurs is that the person is doing a mild Cycle with little gains that still does damage just to run a 3 months tren cycle and elevate cholesterol BP etc for months.

If goal is to be massive and I hate saying this because I respect people who don't take much gear but a good approach would be to go all in with one cycle for 10 weeks instead of going for 3 mild cycles that lasts a year while all the side effects are lingering for months and months and months.

Now I want to add that taking steroids is not smart and no approach is correct but its never a good advice to run countless or cycles just to be unsatisfied.

OP not targeting you since I don't know your approach but if you think about running more cycles it's better to run a few strong than many mild ones, it's not like alcohol where its more damaging to drink a lot one time than have a few drinks 2 times.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
For how long and on what dosage?
Maybe it's a good idea to stack it with epi-andro?
Im on week 3 out of 8. Actually doing a few other things as well. 500mg epi pwo. But i dont wanna hijavk this thread. Pm if you got questions. Ill prob make a summary thread on nano1t since theres not much info on it.

2ml daily

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Exactly, if people only had one cycle it would be fine but thinking ill test the waters so I know wether I can handle anadrol and tren and deca etc. The problem that occurs is that the person is doing a mild Cycle with little gains that still does damage just to run a 3 months tren cycle and elevate cholesterol BP etc for months.

If goal is to be massive and I hate saying this because I respect people who don't take much gear but a good approach would be to go all in with one cycle for 10 weeks instead of going for 3 mild cycles that lasts a year while all the side effects are lingering for months and months and months.

Now I want to add that taking steroids is not smart and no approach is correct but its never a good advice to run countless or cycles just to be unsatisfied.

OP not targeting you since I don't know your approach but if you think about running more cycles it's better to run a few strong than many mild ones, it's not like alcohol where its more damaging to drink a lot one time than have a few drinks 2 times.
I 100% agree and in fact I had a bit of a debate about that last week with some Greek brick fellow.

And also, for beginners reading: the best way to test if you’ll tolerate Anadrol is by taking Anadrol.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im on week 3 out of 8. Actually doing a few other things as well. 500mg epi pwo. But i dont wanna hijavk this thread. Pm if you got questions. Ill prob make a summary thread on nano1t since theres not much info on it.

2ml daily
2ml a day at minimum is what I usually recommend to people trying nano 1T.

That means two bottles a month. I also tend to recommend at least 8 weeks if not 12. So, six bottles and you’re set for one cycle.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well, im only doing 8 weeks since im stacking 750mg 4ad 500mg epi 105mg trenavar then switching out epi and tren for msten. I know myself and i know im gonna feel disgusting by the end of week 6 anyway. 12 would be death.

It wqs interesting finally feeling the so called lethargy from a non methyl tho. 4 bottles total.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It wqs interesting finally feeling the so called lethargy from a non methyl tho. 4 bottles total.
Sounds like that 4 AD is not doing much for you.

And, yeah, if you took all of that for 12 weeks of course you’ll feel like ****. That’s a lot more than I’d recommend for as long. If the third month was JUST the 1T... that’d be different.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

No no thats fine and kinda of gets to my point that despite all the marketing running so called 'mild' compounds be it PH's/Sarms multiple times may not actually be good for health and having done some the harsher orals in my time i agree....do a decent one do it right rather than multiple so called ' mild ones ' for months on end.

I really appreciate everybodys participation in this thread and i hope those new to PH's/Sarms will take note of the advice shared by experienced members.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
RickyBlobby, was it your 2nd cycle that messed with your HPTA, or was it a later cycle? .... I honestly can't remember what you had said.
It took me a little longer to recover from the second cycle. But it was blasting and cruising later that put me on TRT

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

For gains best to worst

1AD
Halodrol
Lgd
Osta
1 Andro

For sides worst to least
Halodrol
Osta
Lgd
1AD
1 Andro
Where on earth have you found 1-AD?? I know predator doesn’t make any but there is that anabolic Pharmaceuticals one but looks shady. My biggest fear with that is hat it isn’t real 1-AD but like superdrol or something!

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Where on earth have you found 1-AD?? I know predator doesn’t make any but there is that anabolic Pharmaceuticals one but looks shady. My biggest fear with that is hat it isn’t real 1-AD but like superdrol or something!
Its anabolic Pharmaceuticals 1-AD. Apparently It IS legit but hard to come by as i dont think they still produce it. I Presume theres still alot of stock out there, although i ordered 1-AD by Anabolic Edge...the Anabolic Pharmaceuticals brand showed up but the stockist assured me it was legit and not bunk or a 1/2 step conversion. Havent ran it yet as was going to run a lgd/mk677/Dermacrine stack now bout of tonsilitis has cleared up.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well I found it when it was legal and ergopharm made it.

So...

I have seen three specific newer brands, the one you mentioned and two others. Haven’t had a chance to try them. Guessing it’s probably not 1AD or it’d be crazy popular.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1AD was the best non methylated oral ever marketed, hands down. It’d give you results like superdrol, but it’d take twice as long. Three months, 15-30lbs depending on your factors. All dry, super hard. You could gain the 15 in a single month too especially the first time. I think I gained close to 20 lbs on 300mg in six weeks. When I months later went up to 900mg I more or less was able to repeat that. As I recall.

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
My first two cycles were the Trifecta stack way back in 2009 and a stack of DMZ, Msten, and hexadrone. Great results from both. First cycle on actual AAS was Test, Deca, and Tbol. As far as what I’m doing now...it’s not smart but it’s a lifestyle choice I have made due to competing and fully understand the risks involved.