Answered best laxogenin product to date ?

lovethesteel1980

lovethesteel1980

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i will say laxogenin works best in high doses 300 mg or more has anybody ever taken 400 mg laxogenin ? just curious

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i see your black lion rep i like to try vector and i have read great things about it but one of my friends ran 2 bottles of it and he said he didnt get anything from it accept weird dreams and he was hungry all the time and he said he felt strange like in a daze and at the time he was just taking vector and creatine and protein no other supplements , so honestly thats why i havent tried it yet

Oral Laxo does not work, so as I can see you are looking at a topical application...
If you are considering anything for joints there are more affordable approaches to have a positive effect on your joints. As it stands this thread is about muscle gain with the product.

The main problem I see with most lifters: They want the supplements to do the work.
Supplements only give you an edge; minor lift up and push to keep you going in the right direction and maximizing your efforts, but if you are not committed and doing everything else right, you're wasting money.

Genetic Potential
Age, Years lifting, etc. all enter into your decision making.

I'm allowed to have an opinion on a product without bringing my repping into the equation.
If you have questions about Vector, I'd bring them to PM or in the Vector Discussion instead of this thread.

lovethesteel1980

lovethesteel1980

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Oral Laxo does not work, so as I can see you are looking at a topical application...
If you are considering anything for joints there are more affordable approaches to have a positive effect on your joints. As it stands this thread is about muscle gain with the product.

The main problem I see with most lifters: They want the supplements to do the work.
Supplements only give you an edge; minor lift up and push to keep you going in the right direction and maximizing your efforts, but if you are not committed and doing everything else right, you're wasting money.

Genetic Potential

I'm allowed to have an opinion on a product without bringing my repping into the equation.
If you have questions about Vector, I'd bring them to PM or in the Vector Discussion instead of this thread.
everyone can have and opinion thats fine but if you look at my question at top of this thread i mention vector thats why i mention it to you and oral laxogenin does work for the joints i know for a fact redcon 1 halo has made my elbow tendontis go away almost completely now im on primeval labs primavar and my elbow has gotten even better far as laxogenin being a muscle builder it probably isnt but far as joints and little strength gain i say it works im only taking for the joint issues and it has work i just like to try new brands to see if one works better then the other and i wasnt trying seem like a dick bring you up in this thread i was just simply stated you work for blr and my friend tried vector for 2 runs and he didnt see much , i know everybodys different but hes pretty impressive and not knew to natty supplements hes used a awhole of things ecysterone turkestrone laxogenin and other stuff but vector didnt work for him like he was hoping it would and trust he trains his ass off but like i said everybodys different somethings just dont work like it does for others

lovethesteel1980

lovethesteel1980

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Genetic Potential

everyone can have and opinion thats fine but if you look at my question at top of this thread i mention vector thats why i mention it to you and oral laxogenin does work for the joints i know for a fact redcon 1 halo has made my elbow tendontis go away almost completely now im on primeval labs primavar and my elbow has gotten even better far as laxogenin being a muscle builder it probably isnt but far as joints and little strength gain i say it works im only taking for the joint issues and it has work i just like to try new brands to see if one works better then the other and i wasnt trying seem like a dick bring you up in this thread i was just simply stated you work for blr and my friend tried vector for 2 runs and he didnt see much , i know everybodys different but hes pretty impressive and not knew to natty supplements hes used a awhole of things ecysterone turkestrone laxogenin and other stuff but vector didnt work for him like he was hoping it would and trust he trains his ass off but like i said everybodys different somethings just dont work like it does for others

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yes im just wondering what laxogenin has been rated to be the best ? ive been using redcon 1 halo and i have seen some improvement mainly joints tho strength has gone up alittle im aslo interested in vector and kingslayer opinions and which do you think is best thank you
I didn't see that. No excuses. In that case.

You've gotten good advice regarding TD Laxo, and joint support. I don't see much value in the product because nobody has gained any visible muscle on it. Granted, what I stated previous is still solid regarding it being a supplement. If it helps your joints better than other Joint Supplements, and TD is then the way to go.

I think Vector has been more thought out. Either are better than anything Laxo related.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Chaos and pain legendary would be a good choice as it has both -Epi and Laxogenin and an absorption enhancer. In general I think topicals May work better, but in my experience they are a major pain and I usually step away wishing it was in pill form for convenience. If you have kids, you need to make sure you wash off before hugging them etc. for me it just became a route I didn’t want to take anymore, but I felt transdermal laxo worked well for me. In particular I think it helped me heal up an injury at the time with slight changes in my physique.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Using the IFN Most Wanted in female clients I have seen more then one female complain of legit masculinization effects, i.e deepening of voice, acne, and even some clitoral sensitivity while on. Now while I cannot explain this, there has to be more to it then what we know on the surface.

On another note, if Nostrum has a brand I'd be curious about that brand as well. He always has solid options.

lovethesteel1980

lovethesteel1980

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Using the IFN Most Wanted in female clients I have seen more then one female complain of legit masculinization effects, i.e deepening of voice, acne, and even some clitoral sensitivity while on. Now while I cannot explain this, there has to be more to it then what we know on the surface.

On another note, if Nostrum has a brand I'd be curious about that brand as well. He always has solid options.
could be laced with pro hormones or something women shouldnt get deeper voices from laxogenin and ecdysterone so yea there is probably more to it then people know which in my opinion aint good but ten again it maybe just what it says on the bottle

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many laxo threads will we have, use the damn search

lovethesteel1980

lovethesteel1980

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How many laxo threads will we have, use the damn search
i have used google and search doesnt tell you much it just shows a bunch of different brands and i was just asking what is the best brand people like

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
could be laced with pro hormones or something women shouldnt get deeper voices from laxogenin and ecdysterone so yea there is probably more to it then people know which in my opinion aint good but ten again it maybe just what it says on the bottle
And that seems like it would be the case, but knowing IFN and using their products in the past, I highly doubt they would spike anything tbh. I do trust that brand. I used to use their Msten and that stuff was better then any Msten on the market. It was better then IML's and I work for IML.

But anyways, I digress. A study years back had some mention of mild dbol like effects with Lax and Ecdys. I can't recall off the top of my head, and I don't recall exactly what it said, but I will look it up when I have time and post here.

lovethesteel1980

lovethesteel1980

Awards
  • First Up Vote
And that seems like it would be the case, but knowing IFN and using their products in the past, I highly doubt they would spike anything tbh. I do trust that brand. I used to use their Msten and that stuff was better then any Msten on the market. It was better then IML's and I work for IML.

But anyways, I digress. A study years back had some mention of mild dbol like effects with Lax and Ecdys. I can't recall off the top of my head, and I don't recall exactly what it said, but I will look it up when I have time and post here.
cool ive never taking laxogenin with ecdy before so i have no idea what would be the result

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They’ve been compared to steroids a lot. Not a lot of substantiation there though. Could have anti-glucocorticoid activity I suppose. I’m fairly certain there’s evidence they have no interaction with androgen receptors, but have minor interaction with beta estrogen receptors.

That said, you shouldn’t be seeing masculinizing effects from laxogenin. If anything, it could be feminizing, though that’s very improbable.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They’ve been compared to steroids a lot. Not a lot of substantiation there though. Could have anti-glucocorticoid activity I suppose. I’m fairly certain there’s evidence they have no interaction with androgen receptors, but have minor interaction with beta estrogen receptors.

That said, you shouldn’t be seeing masculinizing effects from laxogenin. If anything, it could be feminizing, though that’s very improbable.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
ok cool so i can take 10 sprays how many times a day ?
I do 10 sprays a.m. / 10 sprays p.m. and my joints have been feeling better than ever. I hadn't previously tried laxo products until using apex alchemy's but I'm sold on it now.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Check this out guys. This is about the ecdysterone that is in that Most Wanted Product I was talking about...

ecdysterone suppz - strength athletes gain 2 kilos of muscle mass in 10 weeks

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There really needs to be an official *Laxogenin* thread, *Epicatechin* thread and etc...clean this up a bit

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check this out guys. This is about the ecdysterone that is in that Most Wanted Product I was talking about...

ecdysterone suppz - strength athletes gain 2 kilos of muscle mass in 10 weeks

Dont be fooled bro, do you research, this product is not on sale anymore by this fake company, reason being it did not really contain spinach ecdy but chinese from some cheap shitty plant.. click to links to find out more

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dont be fooled bro, do you research, this product is not on sale anymore by this fake company, reason being it did not really contain spinach ecdy but chinese from some cheap shitty plant.. click to links to find out more
Did you even read it? The article says the researchers had it tested. Yes, it was absurdly underdosed compared to label claims, but it was in there.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

"A group of men who exercised the recommended dose of 2 capsules of Peak Ecdysone per day [Ec1], which amounts to 12 milligrams of ecdysterone per day. The men who did not train also took this dose. Another group of physically active men took 8 capsules of Peak Ecdysone [Ec2] daily. That amounts to 48 milligrams ecdysterone per day."

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

"A group of men who exercised the recommended dose of 2 capsules of Peak Ecdysone per day [Ec1], which amounts to 12 milligrams of ecdysterone per day. The men who did not train also took this dose. Another group of physically active men took 8 capsules of Peak Ecdysone [Ec2] daily. That amounts to 48 milligrams ecdysterone per day."

migsacura

migsacura

Awards
Just purchased 2 bottles of Massacr3 hope I not wasting my money

migsacura

migsacura

Awards

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just purchased 2 bottles of Massacr3 hope I not wasting my money
Sound react differently to it than others. If your diet and training is on point laxo should definitely help out in recovery and leaning out in imo.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You know, if you think about, 90% of the supplement industry relies on faith in a product and its efficacy and we the consumers often go by sheer faith and confidence in a brand rather than empirical evidence or testing. At the most a few dozen positive or neutral logs is all we have to make a judgement call. Also what works for one person may not always work for someone else. I'm sure there are people who don't respond to Superdrol or M1T at all (although they may get the sides). My philosophy is to give it a shot; if the stuff works, great! If it doesn't, maybe adjust serving size, frequency, or try a different brand or just abandon it. Half the fun of supplements is trying new stuff anyways.