Answered best laxogenin product to date ?

lovethesteel1980

lovethesteel1980

Awards
  • First Up Vote
yes im just wondering what laxogenin has been rated to be the best ? ive been using redcon 1 halo and i have seen some improvement mainly joints tho strength has gone up alittle im aslo interested in vector and kingslayer opinions and which do you think is best thank you

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd recommend checking out Massacr3 by OL. Great laxogenin product with a lot of good reviews from a quality company.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Transdermal far surpasses any oral products. On that note, I find Dermastrength slightly better than Icongenin. I have not tried any other transdermals.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have links showing it works? No, of course not because it doesn’t. The only ones saying it works are the ones selling it or have a vested interest in the product working.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Try out Epoch from Apex-alchemy. Dosed with laxo and epi. Well priced too and GRZB10 gets you 10% off. I can say my joints have been feeling great lately and I'm a huge fan of the entire line of products ;)

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you have links showing it works? No, of course not because it doesn’t. The only ones saying it works are the ones selling it or have a vested interest in the product working.
Never said I did. I was just hoping to see some more research as it’s an understudied product in my opinion. You seemed pretty confident that it’s been “proven”, but apparently based on nothing. Thanks for your time.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Try out Epoch from Apex-alchemy. Dosed with laxo and epi. Well priced too and GRZB10 gets you 10% off. I can say my joints have been feeling great lately and I'm a huge fan of the entire line of products ;)
I’m gonna use this in my PCT mainly for the Epi. I respond great to Epi.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Most wanted by Iron Legion was my favorite brand. I’ve tried many.

Whoever says it doesn’t work, that sounds nuts. Most wanted absolutely recovered me faster and gave me small lean gains. By end of month 2 on it I was def feeling aggression.

It may not work as well as PHs or AAS. But lets not compare apples to oranges. Plenty of ppl respond to legit
Versions🤷🏼‍♂️

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've gotten good results with a lot of different laxo products, but got best results with Hi-Tech's laxogennin 100/ EPG's laxozome (I think they're both made by the he same facility, they look almost identical and are both liposomal)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Whoever says it doesn’t work, that sounds nuts. Most wanted absolutely recovered me faster and gave me small lean gains. By end of month 2 on it I was def feeling aggression.

It may not work as well as PHs or AAS. But lets not compare apples to oranges. Plenty of ppl respond to legit
Versions🤷🏼‍♂️
iron legion is a great brand, but our laxo product is iconogenin….lots of good reviews in supplement review section.

lovethesteel1980

lovethesteel1980

Awards
  • First Up Vote
thanks for the replies guys im mainly taking laxo for joint part did most wanted help your joints ? redcon 1 halo has helped my elbow awhole alot

lovethesteel1980

lovethesteel1980

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've gotten good results with a lot of different laxo products, but got best results with Hi-Tech's laxogennin 100/ EPG's laxozome (I think they're both made by the he same facility, they look almost identical and are both liposomal)
on epg how many did you take i know 2 caps is 100mg right ? ive heard great things about hi tech laxo 100

lovethesteel1980

lovethesteel1980

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Versions🤷🏼‍♂️
did most wanted help your joints ?

lovethesteel1980

lovethesteel1980

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i will say not sure if laxogenin is great muscle builder but it has helped my joints a hell of alot

lovethesteel1980

lovethesteel1980

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i see its spray how much laxogenin is in each serving of epoch ?

lovethesteel1980

lovethesteel1980

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Versions🤷🏼‍♂️
is it iron forge or iron legion most wanted ?

Ot2000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Save your money. There isn’t anything data supporting laxo and even anecdotal is largely a hit or miss with more of a miss from what I read and my own experience.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Save your money. There isn’t anything data supporting laxo and even anecdotal is largely a hit or miss with more of a miss from what I read and my own experience.
If he’s wanting it for joint support then I don’t see why he shouldn’t give it a try. It 100% helped my joints and a lot of others say the same.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the supporting statistics show it is hit or miss if you will break a leg jumping off roof.:)

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
lovethesteel1980

lovethesteel1980

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If he’s wanting it for joint support then I don’t see why he shouldn’t give it a try. It 100% helped my joints and a lot of others say the same.
yes it has helped my joints a hell of alot my elbow tendontis is pretty much gone thanks to laxo

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Oh wow, this is odd now. After me posting that "whoever said it doesn't work, that sounds nuts." I get this fake order on my store: (and yes I do sell the Most Wanted version and a few others, after using several times and with several clients and seeing decent results in myself and clients)

But only ChefDeez disagreed with me in this thread.

Who is B.Kupniewski??

On Facebook there is a Bob Kupniewski. Who is Campus Protein and who reps for this brand? And by chance does this person not like Laxogenin or have a reason not to?

If this is the case, I am going to put these pieces of this puzzle together. And quick. Truly pretty sad that you can't disagree with someone on a forum minus something like this taking place.

Last edited by a moderator:
lovethesteel1980

lovethesteel1980

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Oh wow, this is odd now. After me posting that "whoever said it doesn't work, that sounds nuts." I get this fake order on my store: (and yes I do sell the Most Wanted version and a few others, after using several times and with several clients and seeing decent results in myself and clients)

View attachment 183227
View attachment 183228
View attachment 183229

Who is B.Kupniewski??

On Facebook there is a Bob Kupniewski. Who is Campus Protein and who reps for this brand? And by chance does this person not like Laxogenin or have a reason not to?

I have no clue who this person is ,or what brand this is, but hey "ChefDeez" didn't you used to work for SNS Nutrition? Or rep for them, or something like that?

If this is the case, I am going to put these pieces of this puzzle together. And quick. Truly pretty sad that you can't disagree with someone on a forum minus something like this taking place.
man that is odd yea i would check this out

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Campus Protein should be made aware. I highly doubt this is the kind of representation they are trying to engage. Dude should be banned and checked for gyno asap.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 183227
View attachment 183228
View attachment 183229

Who is B.Kupniewski??

I have no clue who this person is ,or what brand this is, but hey "ChefDeez" didn't you used to work for SNS Nutrition? Or rep for them, or something like that?

Wow someone has too much time on their hands!

I am sure it wasn’t Bob. It was someone using his email. Childish ****.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Campus Protein should be made aware. I highly doubt this is the kind of representation they are trying to engage. Dude should be banned and checked for gyno asap.

I never purhcases the laxo and I can even post my bank statement to prove that
I have ran Laxo countless times and found it to do absolutely nothing in multiple dosings and from multiple brands.

Before you want to try and make people aware of a situation I have no association with, maybe we should figure out the facts

A quick google search shows Cunt, CT is not even a city or the proper zip code for CT
CT Zip Codes:

@ELROCK is on the ball on the above post.

Last edited:

bignastyisbac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
As much as I don't necessarily care for the way chef Bob speaks to ppl on here, I don't see him doing that. Or using his own email lol

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

View attachment 183227
View attachment 183228
View attachment 183229

Who is B.Kupniewski??

Bob is TheSolution on this board. He does rep campus protein, but I guarantee you this is not him. ChefDeez probably found the email to use (I’ve seen him post the email a few times, wouldn’t be too hard to find). That whole thing is fake and the actual Bob has nothing to do with that, he’s a great guy.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I never purhcases the laxo and I can even post my bank statement to prove that
I have ran Laxo countless times and found it to do absolutely nothing in multiple dosings and from multiple brands.

Before you want to try and make people aware of a situation I have no association with, maybe we should figure out the facts

A quick google search shows Cunt, CT is not even a city or the proper zip code for CT
CT Zip Codes:

@ELROCK is on the ball on the above post.
Had no idea the guy was referring to you Bob (re: using your email address).

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Always knew that chef bob character was shady.

I mean look at him on youtube wearing shirts too small for him.

Who could trust someone like that.

Sneaky sumna gun.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I legit have no idea what you’re talking about. I simply stated my opinion in THIS THREAD ONLY. Trace the IP address if you want, not me.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bob is TheSolution on this board. He does rep campus protein, but I guarantee you this is not him. ChefDeez probably found the email to use (I’ve seen him post the email a few times, wouldn’t be too hard to find). That whole thing is fake and the actual Bob has nothing to do with that, he’s a great guy.
Please do not accuse me of using someone else’s email and doing something stupid. I very rarely post on this forum and I guess I made the mistake of sharing my opinion.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Please do not accuse me of using someone else’s email and doing something stupid. I very rarely post on this forum and I guess I made the mistake of sharing my opinion.
Yeah I looked back at what he posted, I don’t see anything necessarily tied to you. My apologies.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got nothing out of EPG Laxo @ 200mg/day, or HT Laxo 100 at the same dose.

I had good luck with Most Wanted 4 years ago, but the second time I felt nothing..

For oral, MASSACR3 is the hands down winner - slightly increased pumps, slightly increased strength, improved recovery, and It’s the best off label joint supplement on the market.

Iconogenin is also the best TD Laxo I have tried for similar reasons, though it does shine more in terms of muscle fullness than MASSACR3 for me..

The rest of them are garbage

lovethesteel1980

lovethesteel1980

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I got nothing out of EPG Laxo @ 200mg/day, or HT Laxo 100 at the same dose.

I had good luck with Most Wanted 4 years ago, but the second time I felt nothing..

For oral, MASSACR3 is the hands down winner - slightly increased pumps, slightly increased strength, improved recovery, and It’s the best off label joint supplement on the market.

Iconogenin is also the best TD Laxo I have tried for similar reasons, though it does shine more in terms of muscle fullness than MASSACR3 for me..

The rest of them are garbage
redcon halo has helped my joints a ton im on primavar now and i can tell its stronger then halo i will try massare next or transdermal

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm currently taking Epg Laxo. But I'm taking it more for joint recovery. I'm not expecting anything with respect to muscle or strength increase.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol. This thread.
Laxo. Orally does not work.

lovethesteel1980

lovethesteel1980

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Lol. This thread.
Laxo. Orally does not work.
i see your black lion rep i like to try vector and i have read great things about it but one of my friends ran 2 bottles of it and he said he didnt get anything from it accept weird dreams and he was hungry all the time and he said he felt strange like in a daze and at the time he was just taking vector and creatine and protein no other supplements , so honestly thats why i havent tried it yet