Best joint supplement out there?

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hi, here I can tell you that which is the best joint supplement that you can try;
1. Organifi Move.
2. VitaBalance ProJoint Plus.

These are the two best joint supplements that I recommend trying.
What was your personal experience w them? Do they take several weeks to kick in? Have you tried these and compared them to the others that were mentioned above? What specific joint pains were you using these to treat?

Jimmye_25

Awards

Morphogen Orthogen.
How is this with lite arthritis and/or cartilage repair?

Jimmye_25

Awards

Morphogen Orthogen.
How does this work on lite arthritis and/or cartilage regeneration?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s not going to repair a bone on bone joint, but it does significantly improve comfort/remove inflammation from training/activity, speaking from experience.

They have discontinued this product and made a new capsule-based product, I think called Joint or something.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It’s not going to repair a bone on bone joint, but it does significantly improve comfort/remove inflammation from training/activity, speaking from experience.

They have discontinued this product and made a new capsule-based product, I think called Joint or something.
Correct. Joint is fantastic. You don't even need to use all 6 caps for the benefit behind it. I use 4 and find a major difference.

kelechi

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How does what work on arthritis?? There were tonnes of supplements. Honestly, some of theposts on this board are so irritating. Something needs to be done about the trolling!

Jimmye_25

Awards
How does what work on arthritis?? There were tonnes of supplements. Honestly, some of theposts on this board are so irritating. Something needs to be done about the trolling!
I want to thank Hyde and Solution for answering my question. As for you kelechi....no...smfh im in my 40's kid I dont waste my time "trolling" so you can mf kick rocks! Your response was hella annoying. If you would've read how I quoted a product The Solution mentioned you would known what I was asking about. Instead you're being rude & condescending. Be considerate of other people man! Do unto others, why be rude to some one who has NOT been rude to you??? It don't make no sense how people can be so negative to others off the rip. You need to do better!
God bless tho🙏🏿

Last edited: