best igf

TrynaImprove

Awards
hey I'm just wondering what igf is best to buy such as -1 or -2 and when I check the sites there were many types of igf-1. I'm new to this and with a back injury and conversating many times with my docs and trainers they recommended me to look into this for a while then to quit once I get reaccepted into a college with scholarships or when I first begin talks about joining leagues I'm sorry I'm rambling but I'm just confused and excited among other things. Please help me. Thank you

DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere

Awards
IGF-1 LR3 is what you want.

conversating is not a word...

TrynaImprove

Awards
I'm sorry. I meant conversing. Thank you professor. But is that what is really good for me?! And what site do you order it from and how much?! I have many ?s still unanswered please help anybody

findnemo

findnemo

Awards
IGF 1 LR-3 is what most buy for experiments. Google "IGF 1 for sale" and you will find places that sell these research peptides. Many people claim that igf injected locally helps heal soft tissue injuries. If you get tired of injecting specific sites and have need for wholebody/systemic igf, start looking at GHRP/GHRH.

Read the stickies on it above. Also, check other websites for info.

If you are going to get into this, you are going to need to find out where you will get syringes/needles from, sterile vials, alchohol wipes, syringe filters, etc...... You also need to learn how you will reconstitute it (acetic acid--- might have to home brew it), and what you will add to the syringe before you inject it (sodium chloride).

samadhismiles

Awards
IGF 1 LR-3 is what most buy for experiments. Google "IGF 1 for sale" and you will find places that sell these research peptides. Many people claim that igf injected locally helps heal soft tissue injuries. If you get tired of injecting specific sites and have need for wholebody/systemic igf, start looking at GHRP/GHRH.

Read the stickies on it above. Also, check other websites for info.

If you are going to get into this, you are going to need to find out where you will get syringes/needles from, sterile vials, alchohol wipes, syringe filters, etc...... You also need to learn how you will reconstitute it (acetic acid--- might have to home brew it), and what you will add to the syringe before you inject it (sodium chloride).
after running about 3 or 4 mg of IGF I'm sure that the local thing is a myth. It goes systemic real quick. It basically just triggers a massive insulin reaction and increases nutrient shuttling. Good stuff if combined with AAS.

I did however get some local development of calf muscles from injecting IGF and just pounding my calves 3x a week for 3 weeks. But, I don't think that proves it works locally.

TrynaImprove

Awards
would somebody please help me get started on the right foot in a pm?! im trying to get over this back injury and i would greatly appreciate some help from anyone who can get me started. thank you.