best iconic formulation stacks

Bk1991

Awards
What are the best iconic formulation stacks, I`ve bought alpha 4 and icon one, on hold due to lockdown closing the gyms here.
What are the other best stacks from the new products they have, as they have a good sale on their site for black friday
whats best to mildbulk, lose some belly fat and increase vascularity

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are the best iconic formulation stacks, I`ve bought alpha 4 and icon one, on hold due to lockdown closing the gyms here.
What are the other best stacks from the new products they have, as they have a good sale on their site for black friday
whats best to mildbulk, lose some belly fat and increase vascularity
Ultra hard stacked with the new ultra 11 will definitely help with the increased vascularity and loss of belly fat. Would be a perfect recomp stack imo.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ultra hard with either ultra 11 or for bulk icon one with alpha 4

Bk1991

Awards
thanks guys , just bouhgt some alpha eleven and ultra hard. How does the alpha eleven work, thats a new one?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am going to run this prior to next summer is the 11 Keto is sold out by then I will run there androsterone & 7 keto product

Holding out right now to see if they offer sitewide sale vs bogo

I just ran their demracrine and Test recovery alongside H drol and enjoyed it (nolva as well)

Attachments

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am going to run this prior to next summer is the 11 Keto is sold out by then I will run there androsterone & 7 keto product

Holding out right now to see if they offer sitewide sale vs bogo

I just ran their demracrine and Test recovery alongside H drol and enjoyed it (nolva as well)
As far as I am away this is one of the best sales iconic has had. The icon 11 would not be discounted on any sales as it is a limited release. Even rep codes (chef) would be less of a discount.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As far as I am away this is one of the best sales iconic has had. The icon 11 would not be discounted on any sales as it is a limited release. Even rep codes (chef) would be less of a discount.
Pretty sure in 2018 you guys did a bogo for free, either way I like your guys products and think the offer you guys have is really great but it just entices the customer to have to purchase an even number of products vs an odd. Which is my case didn’t work best

Bk1991

Awards
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be doing it with ultra hard, so what benefit will I get with ultra hard , than just doing alpha 11 on its own?
Increased muscle hardness, vascularity, some mood/energy, and even additional fat loss

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Increased muscle hardness, vascularity, some mood/energy, and even additional fat loss
Sweet. These are the best aspects of this kind of product.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
don't forget the testosterone recovery stack for pct...this should be a great replacement for serm.

Bk1991

Awards
Thanks, im guessing its best to do a 2 month cycle of it, and when I finish to use a SERM like nolva?

Ive also got 1 month a half worth of alpha four and icon one, any way i can interact the 2 cycles together or should i do a PCT in the middle (I have stack icon one and alpha 4, and another of ultra hard and alpha 11, I stopped first stack due to lockdown in the UL, closed all the gyms, but are now reopening)

ALso I dont need on cycle support right, as its topical, no liver involvment. And will either of these stacks mess with my libido?

Sorry about all questions, new to the world of topicals

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would do a cycle support but nothing crazy or expensive with tudca. More for lipids and heart health. You can stack all 4 products if you wanted but then stop after 8 weeks. You could even do 8 weeks of 11/hard and then add in 1&4 the final four weeks. Also do a proper pct after your 8 week run :)

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would do a cycle support but nothing crazy or expensive with tudca. More for lipids and heart health. You can stack all 4 products if you wanted but then stop after 8 weeks. You could even do 8 weeks of 11/hard and then add in 1&4 the final four weeks. Also do a proper pct after your 8 week run :)
I was thinking the following:
Alpha 4 and ultra hard 8 weeks along with some other goodies I've acquired.

I'm in between my trt doctor. He had a 3 month waiting list so I'm enjoying the benefits of low t these past 9 months.

If I had the funds I would do the following:

Alpha 4 and ultra hard 1-8 weeks
Icon 1 and ultra hard week 4-12 weeks

Then PCT or what have you..

Attachments

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice combo

Bk1991

Awards
So I've restarted my cycle since gyms have reopened in UK, ,have ordered nolvadex for Oct eventually

Only question, I'm on almost 1 week, I feel decrease in libido is that normal im using alpha four and icon one

I'm guessing alpha one is like the test base, and icon one is like the prohomone

Any solutions or recommendation

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alpha four is your test base. What are you dosing it at? I used it and noticed an increase in energy/ libido in just a few days

Bk1991

Awards
Alpha four is your test base. What are you dosing it at? I used it and noticed an increase in energy/ libido in just a few days
I had an inital boost in the first week, but over the last 3 days, I cant even pop a decent boner, or get aroused, which is funny, because for the last few days before that I was horny all the time
for the alpha four im doing 4 pumps on upper body after the shower, and icon one on my thighs after the shower

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would guess the Ultra Eleven uses the same carrier as Dermacrine. Does anyone know for sure? I'm allergic to something in Dermacrine. Broke out in a very itchy rash all the places I applied that lasted for days. No issues with any of the Apex products or Salvo base, I have a few bottles of the Salvo Icon 11. I'd love to stock up on 11KT since it's going away. Expensive compound to run at an adequate dose, but for me, I get good results, no side effects, and it's legal. Can be stacked with almost anything and is a great addition to my TRT protocol. It kind of makes it worth the price in my view. I need to stock up!

Bk1991

Awards
I had an inital boost in the first week, but over the last 3 days, I cant even pop a decent boner, or get aroused, which is funny, because for the last few days before that I was horny all the time
for the alpha four im doing 4 pumps on upper body after the shower, and icon one on my thighs after the shower
Can anyone help me out with my loss of libido and erections all of a sudden? Only been using it for 1 week?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can anyone help me out with my loss of libido and erections all of a sudden? Only been using it for 1 week?
Could be a reaction to icon one that the alpha 4 isn’t solving. Could be it has nothing to do with the supps and just coincidence. The only way to see if keep on it and see what happens or stop and see what happens.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would guess the Ultra Eleven uses the same carrier as Dermacrine. Does anyone know for sure? I'm allergic to something in Dermacrine. Broke out in a very itchy rash all the places I applied that lasted for days. No issues with any of the Apex products or Salvo base, I have a few bottles of the Salvo Icon 11. I'd love to stock up on 11KT since it's going away. Expensive compound to run at an adequate dose, but for me, I get good results, no side effects, and it's legal. Can be stacked with almost anything and is a great addition to my TRT protocol. It kind of makes it worth the price in my view. I need to stock up!
Iconic formulations uses the same carriers. If you have a reaction to it, aim for iron legion products with salvo. If need capsule pm me and I can aim you I right direction.

Bk1991

Awards
Could be a reaction to icon one that the alpha 4 isn’t solving. Could be it has nothing to do with the supps and just coincidence. The only way to see if keep on it and see what happens or stop and see what happens.
My friend I think I found out what it was, been doing some digging around, im also taking mk677 and cardarine with it.
Looks like the mk677 must have increased my prolactin, ive ordered some p5p, and going to stop the mk677 till I get the libido back
Also Mike arnold had this think for mk677 was like 8 days on 4 days off, is that right, i cant find the thread for it

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
My friend I think I found out what it was, been doing some digging around, im also taking mk677 and cardarine with it.
Looks like the mk677 must have increased my prolactin, ive ordered some p5p, and going to stop the mk677 till I get the libido back
Also Mike arnold had this think for mk677 was like 8 days on 4 days off, is that right, i cant find the thread for it
Yeah that could be culprit. Stop and see what happens and keep us updated.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
me too...love alpha four!!!

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Iconic formulations uses the same carriers. If you have a reaction to it, aim for iron legion products with salvo. If need capsule pm me and I can aim you I right direction.
I'm having trouble finding the dosage on the Iron Legion 11KT. Anyone know? Lockout has the Icon 11 for $44.95. Looks like that has 85mg/ml. Might stock up on some more of that, I have 4 or 5 bottles of the Icon 11 now.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm having trouble finding the dosage on the Iron Legion 11KT. Anyone know? Lockout has the Icon 11 for $44.95. Looks like that has 85mg/ml. Might stock up on some more of that, I have 4 or 5 bottles of the Icon 11 now.
XI-KT and Icon 11 are the same product

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There's also a really good chance it's the resveratrol or 7,8 benzoflavone that you're having a reaction to.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i have no problem staying lean in summer months since i work outdoors in sun and heat-almost impossible to gain size or weight...so in winter i try to bulk up a bit--getting ready for icon one and alpha four.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any of the UK vendors carry Ultra Eleven?
Due to limited materials - not yet. The lab making our raws in the US has been down because their equipment broke - we haven’t been able to have any more material processes since April. We’ll likely offer some to our uk retailers when the next round of material becomes available.