Best Iconic Formulation product to use with Sustain Alpha for cutting?

Justing2

Awards
I just recently starting using Sustain Alpha a couple weeks ago and so far I am loving it. I was looking for advice on what other product Iconic Formulation makes that might be good to stack with it to help lean out as I am new to the brand.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just recently starting using Sustain Alpha a couple weeks ago and so far I am loving it. I was looking for advice on what other product Iconic Formulation makes that might be good to stack with it to help lean out as I am new to the brand.
How did you find the run with Sustain Alpha?

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just started running ThermoAmp and Neuro AET. Both products receive great feedback and are formulated to help with losing bodyfat.

It's much too early to give you my personal thoughts on the stack, but certainly excited for the run.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thermoamp without a question. Product is

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thermoamp without a question. Product is

Agreed here. A lot of positive feedback on this product to!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
AET and or thermoamp---all out sweat is a great pre-workout that doubles as a fat burner...lots of great options.

code THEBIGT saves 20% at iconic formulations.

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would suggest thermo-amp or neuro aet as well. I'm using a7 and ultra epi at the same time. I like the results but it's a lot of lotion to put on in the morning at 5 pumps each and trying to get it to dry if you're rush. I have used neuro aet and it can definitely help with stubborn areas as well as a mood boost. Add a caffeine/yohimbine mix and fasted cardio and you'll get the results you want.