Best high energy pre workouts (dmaa, dmha, amp-C)

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Compiling a list for a friend that wants a replacement for a god awful SARM laden pre workout he's been taking with a ton of caffeine and some yohimbine, amp C, etc. he didn't know what SARMs were and long story short im trying to find him a replacement.

I make my pre from scratch but that's not really an option for him, what are your best options? Preferably not a proprietary blend

reprieve

Awards
I really enjoyed the dmha eria jarensis combo in conquer unleashed, yet I havent gone through much of it yet. I also got bogos on sidewalk kraka and total war from CT and redcon1 respectively. Those two are similar labels. Before, I have been trying to use up my acacia rigidula/bmpea and it doesnt seem effective anymore. It sparked some great workouts in the past, though. I also have dmba hcl which is cleaner feeling than bmpea but not as nice as dmha + eria. I have yet to buy a dmaa pre. Your friend should familiarize himself with the differences, or if he even needs one other than caffeine/ teacrine, theanine, synephrine, higenamine, hupperzia, etc. Nootrophics and caff might be sufficient

bpowell1985

Awards
Olympus Labs Conqu3r Unleashed & NooWave POWR are two of my regular go-to PWO.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Conqu3r Unleashed of course is great. There's also mesomorph which is one of my fav pwos.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also enjoy Eria Jarensis, since I don't get as wigged out on it. HyperMax XT hits hard but very clean. It's a 1 scoop product, although I'm good with a half lol. There is a great pump with it as well, along with the energy.

HyperMax XT is the highest rated non DMAA preworkout on Price Plow and I believe Stack3d as well. TF Supplements is running a buy one get one half off too!

bpowell1985

Awards
I also enjoy Eria Jarensis, since I don't get as wigged out on it. HyperMax XT hits hard but very clean. It's a 1 scoop product, although I'm good with a half lol. There is a great pump with it as well, along with the energy.

HyperMax XT is the highest rated non DMAA preworkout on Price Plow and I believe Stack3d as well. TF Supplements is running a buy one get one half off.

If you ever came out with a Y-free version I would definitely purchase.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

HyperMax XT is the highest rated non DMAA preworkout on Price Plow and I believe Stack3d as well. TF Supplements is running a buy one get one half off.

If you ever came out with a Y-free version I would definitely purchase.
The Alpha Y doesn't mess me up, Like Y does. It's too bad it does for others though. The older I get, the more non stim I go though.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Conqu3r Amped Unleashed...only available in Europe...600mg of AMP

Seems to be soldout in Europe...not ordering from those scabs in Germany wanting to charge $50 shipping.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Sparta nutrition Kraken, beats anything I have tested so far. Pure energy, focus and feel good euphoria with decent pump.
Recent list of preworkouts;
Mesomorph, gaspari 250 with DMAA, riot with DMAA and DMHA, gameday, conquer ul latest edition, dvst8 white cut, dust extreme.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sarms aren't a pwo anyway, don't know if I've misunderstood what your saying but sarms don't work like that ( as a pwo) so you'll have to enlighten me the bro..

reprieve

Awards
Sarms aren't a pwo anyway, don't know if I've misunderstood what your saying but sarms don't work like that ( as a pwo) so you'll have to enlighten me the bro..
Perhaps it was included into a profile that contains pre ingredients- at least that's what i took from this. Also he suggested it wasn't a good supp, so i assumed he agrees with your statement

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
reprieve would be correct.

The pre workout had both ostarine and lgd in it and it instructed 1-2 scoops. Not only that but this guy was using it only 3x a week in. O particular order so these SARMs are coming and going from his system constantly. However that rant wasn't the purpose of this thread, the purpose of this thread was to get some opinions on good high quality and high stim pre workout options for this guy to use in place of that God awful bullish!t

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's ridiculous I've never heard of a pwo with sarms in it. Throw it away and never buy anything from that brand again

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's what I'm saying! Hence why I'm trying to get him off it, and onto something better. I wish I could get that Supplememt store he bought it from shut down! The owner is a POS and sells SARMs and PHs over the counter to high school kids all day long with some arimistane and D-aspartic acid for their "pct" and a cheap liver support aka NAC and milk thistle for "on cycle support"

josun

Awards
  • Established
For my pre work out I use conquer unleashed stim free and stack it with bloodshred raw

josun

Awards
  • Established
That's what I'm saying! Hence why I'm trying to get him off it, and onto something better. I wish I could get that Supplememt store he bought it from shut down! The owner is a POS and sells SARMs and PHs over the counter to high school kids all day long with some arimistane and D-aspartic acid for their "pct" and a cheap liver support aka NAC and milk thistle for "on cycle support"
What a POS u should definitely find that guy and shut him down plzz

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here's a list of my favorite pre's using the next-gen stims

APS Mesomorph
Sparta Kraken
NooWave POWR
Giant Sports Giant Riot
Gaspar SP250

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you haven't tried Eria Jarensis yet, I would suggest trying a product with it. Paring that with caffeine is amazing. The focus and euphoric feeling is next to nothing. Plus, the smooth energy last without being over bearing and leading to a crash. As mentioned, HyperMax XT is rated As PP's highest rated non DMAA PWO, not only because of its effectiveness in the energy department, but also for the numerous and highly dosed ingredients that lead to a better pump as well. It is difficult to find a product that offers both, in a single scoop.

TFSupplements has HyperMax XT buy one get one 50% off and a 13% coupon code for the holiday!

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you haven't tried Eria Jarensis yet, I would suggest trying a product with it. Paring that with caffeine is amazing. The focus and euphoric feeling is next to nothing. Plus, the smooth energy last without being over bearing and leading to a crash. As mentioned, HyperMax XT is rated As PP's highest rated non DMAA PWO, not only because of its effectiveness in the energy department, but also for the numerous and highly dosed ingredients that lead to a better pump as well. It is difficult to find a product that offers both, in a single scoop.

TFSupplements has HyperMax XT buy one get one 50% off and a 13% coupon code for the holiday!

HyperMax XT is on PP top list, but both Kraken and Giant Riot are higher on their top 10 list.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This. Never. Knew a SARM to be in a PWO.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This. Never. Knew a SARM to be in a PWO.
There is one with DMz in it. Would not touch it.

Great options

Superpump 250
Wyked
Kraken
Enraged extreme
Mesomorph
Hypermax xt
CU by OL
new ones by redcon and ct fletcher wondering if they're same manufacturer.
Dust Extreme is good but too much for me.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sparta nutrition kraken should have an epic combo of stims including dmha as well as pumps and focus to match. A true comprehensive pre

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is one with DMz in it. Would not touch it.

Great options

Superpump 250
Wyked
Kraken
Enraged extreme
Mesomorph
Hypermax xt
CU by OL
new ones by redcon and ct fletcher wondering if they're same manufacturer.
Dust Extreme is good but too much for me.
Fury DMZ by Boss Sports

Yes...Singerman produces CT Fletcher's line, which sux since the trust of Singerman is at an all time low.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Fury DMZ by Boss Sports

Yes...Singerman produces CT Fletcher's line, which sux since the trust of Singerman is at an all time low.
Was it ever even average ha? Guy is a scam and a half.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fury DMZ by Boss Sports

Hi-Tech is actually handling the manufacturing now so that should take care of the past issues with Silverman's previous lines that were manufactured by Duracrap Labs such as the Prime Nutrition products that were notoriously exposed for not containing what was on the label.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me

Fitfactory

Fitfactory

Awards
I've tried just about all pre workouts. Many give too much of a cracked out stim feeling. My favorite 2 that I alternate between are Limitless by InnovaPharm and DVST8

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Here are some of the ones I am currently looking at:

Redcon1 total war

Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals JACK'D UP

GASPARI NUTRITION SUPERPUMP 250

Currently taking Nutrex Research out lift. Seems to be a good price point for what you get.

Any suggestions on the next one? Not wanting to stack it, so one product that will provide the pumps, endurance , etc...

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any suggestions on the next one? Not wanting to stack it, so one product that will provide the pumps, endurance , etc...
Have you checked out HyperMax XT that was mentioned earlier in this thread? It is 1 scoop product that will give you the Pump and Endurance you are looking for, plus it provides nice strong clean stim.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really enjoyed...conquer unleashed...,
Olympus Labs Conqu3r Unleashed...
Conqu3r Unleashed of course is great...
Thanks to you guys and the others (couldn't quote everyone lol) for all the Conqu3r Unleashed love!

For a single, all-in-one pre-workout, Conqu3r Unleashed is hard to beat. You get the most potent energy possible this side of DMAA (which makes me too cracked-out), incredible focus, an insane pump, and even some ergogenic aids to enhance strength and endurance.
S.Dedication If you want one product that does it all, you can't go wrong with CU. There's a reason it's so popular.

For my pre work out I use conquer unleashed stim free and stack it with bloodshred raw
Ohhh yeahhh. For anyone that wants to take it to the next level, this is the GOAT combo. This is my personal favorite right now and the only thing to ever beat out CU for me. You get the even more potent stim blend in BloodShr3d plus the thermos/fat-burning ingredients plus all the pump ingredients of CU AND the added ergogens and nootropics of CU SF.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Have you checked out HyperMax XT that was mentioned earlier in this thread? It is 1 scoop product that will give you the Pump and Endurance you are looking for, plus it provides nice strong clean stim.
Yup I saw it talked about in this thread, I just was not something I was looking at when I posted. I'll try to find some more reviews and look at the ingredient breakdown. Might need to look at unleashed too, it sounds like.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Found this one too, one hell of a matrix : Nutrabio pre extreme.

Only 20 serving for $35, but it seems you would only need 1 product and 1 scoop should be fine.

Sorry not trying to hijack the thread, just hate starting a new one if we already have one talking about PWOs