Best hands down guide/resource for learning about sarms and prohormones?

common.sense

Awards
Im not even close to to starting any cycle. I want to get as far as possible naturally, within reason, before i start something like these. Plus, i may be starting to thin on top which is a concern.

What sites are the best resources for learning about sarms and prohormones? I have searched on google but i want to hear from you guys which are the best sites that take you from the very basics to the more in depth for those about to start a cycle.

Thanks

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Out of all the forums I have researched, this one is actually the best. A lot of experienced users, logs and detailed write ups on various SARMs/pro hormones. Just search for them and you will learn a lot. As an example, if you read Yates' write up on SARMs back to back you will know everything you need to know. Good luck

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on what your goal is for said knowledge. If the purpose of learning is to have really effective cycles, I can't point to a single place and wouldn't even recommend a one-stop-shop for all your prohormone needs.

I'd just give you pointers on how to research until you do decide to try something.

Be open-minded. Make sure you understand that even the gurus don't know everything and probably even have a few things wrong in their current understanding on hormonal interactions. There a plenty of steroids that do this on paper and that in practice. So with that,

Don't discount anecdotal reports just because we don't have a working theory or explanation about the effects of any given hormone, it doesn't mean the report is not true. In fact, the only sure thing you do have IS anecdotes, because anecdotes are actual observations.

Use multiple sources and make connections and find patterns this is one I do often. Don't accept just the common or available truth/knowledge, go ahead and analyze things yourself and find the missing connections. It might require trial and error and a little faith, but in the end it will amount to you knowing vast amounts more than whats being published or talked about on the internet. You don't have to be a doctor or professional practitioner to learn ground-breaking truth.

Be keenly aware of your body's reaction/body awareness Some people are wildly ignorant of what is taking place in their body. When it comes to hormones, don't be like this. Pay attention. Take notes if necessary.

Do all this and you'll be ok.

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Youre going to have to read from different logs and sources and come to your own conclusion, there are some youtube videos on certain prohormones that explain how to dose them, but for example in the early days of msten 12mg seemed to be an effective dose, i ran an msten cycle last year and ran it at 30mg with no sides and phenomenal gains. You have to keep in mind also that different brands have their prohormones dosed differently

Absent1

Awards
There is a great thread on here with lots of info you would probably find useful. Try searching for it, the thread is called "Dosing Guide for Popular PH/DS".

It has descriptions of several compounds and there are links to other threads with additional important info at the bottom of the first post.