Best gear to take to BULK up. (Gain Weight)

Snickes16

Snickes16

Awards
I am 5'11 and 170 lbs. I was curious what would be the best gear to take to gain weight and straight up get huge. My goal is to weigh 190. My buddies told me to take Sust 250 3 times a week for 12 weeks. or T400. Just curious if anyone knows anything else?
Thanks!

Snickes16

Snickes16

Awards
More food and an 8 week cycle of not cheating for a natty competition :)
lol I hate you. No I'm serious though I'm not doing a natural competition anymore. now I'm researching different stuff to take

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
At 5'11 170 i highly recommend large doses of steak and carbs. If your hell bent on gear im going to get flamed but 500mg a week test 500mg a week deca and 20 mgs a day dbol.

Snickes16

Snickes16

Awards
At 5'11 170 i highly recommend large doses of steak and carbs. If your hell bent on gear im going to get flamed but 500mg a week test 500mg a week deca and 20 mgs a day dbol.
flamed? lol and alright I'm going to do a lot of research on stuff so thanks!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
flamed? lol and alright I'm going to do a lot of research on stuff so thanks!
Yeah for whatever reason most people think test only is the way to go but if its your first cycle over do it imo. You'll never grow like the first time

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am 5'11 and 170 lbs. I was curious what would be the best gear to take to gain weight and straight up get huge. My goal is to weigh 190. My buddies told me to take Sust 250 3 times a week for 12 weeks. or T400. Just curious if anyone knows anything else?
Thanks!
You REALLY don't need to be dabbling in AAS. Not to mention your last few post show you're very lazy. SEARCH THE FOURM!!!!!!!

Snickes16

Snickes16

Awards
You REALLY don't need to be dabbling in AAS. Not to mention your last few post show you're very lazy. SEARCH THE FOURM!!!!!!!
Ok? lol that's why people do it. To get the gains they want faster! I have a bunch of buddies that do it and they were my size now their 195 to 200 and I'm still at 175 or so. it sucks!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok? lol that's why people do it. To get the gains they want faster! I have a bunch of buddies that do it and they were my size now their 195 to 200 and I'm still at 175 or so. it sucks!
Patience is a virtue.

Or you could shortcut your way to getting where you would have gotten naturally and then when you go to surpass that natural limit you won't be able to make as much progress because of previous cycles.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But going from 175-200 isn't terrible difficult to do naturally. Granted it was post contest but I've gone from a comfortable 180 to 195lbs natural in just over 16 weeks. I've added some bodyfat but nothing crazy.

I'm meticulous in my diet & training and have a solid, well thought out supplement plan. There's never an off day if you're serious about this lifestyle.

Snickes16

Snickes16

Awards
It is if you're a weekend warrior. Lol

And this is why it wasn't hard for you.
I workout 5 days a week. I just don't have a meal plan set up yet. I need to get that down first and foremost. I just don't have anyone to help me with it lol

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I workout 5 days a week. I just don't have a meal plan set up yet. I need to get that down first and foremost. I just don't have anyone to help me with it lol
Then what do you think your first thread on AM should've been about?

Better yet, go buy PNI Prodigy and with the receipt of that purchase they will create an individualized meal plan for you.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards

Better yet, go buy PNI Prodigy and with the receipt of that purchase they will create an individualized meal plan for you.
Pni does that for real?

Snickes16

Snickes16

Awards

Pre Workout?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol Im 201 lbs, an inch shorter than you and I am not even 20 yet.
you dont even have to eat nazi strict to gain size.

200 with gear shouldnt be a goal. just my .02

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would contribute but the only pics on my hard drive are nudes

going to look into prodigy though, mainly for the meal plan. couldn't hurt to compare to what I am already doing
I enjoy prodigy.

Good focus mostly.

Never applied for a meal plan though.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OP, eat 5000-6000 calories everyday for 2 months and get back to us.

Snickes16

Snickes16

Awards
well sorry I didn't know what prodigy is. I'm just getting into the supplements and all that. I've been lifting for 5 years but haven't taken steroids or anything. And I haven't ever kept track of my calories, (which I am going to do now) thanks for making people feel stupid I'm sure it made you feel better.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well sorry I didn't know what prodigy is. I'm just getting into the supplements and all that. I've been lifting for 5 years but haven't taken steroids or anything. And I haven't ever kept track of my calories, (which I am going to do now) thanks for making people feel stupid I'm sure it made you feel better.
Believe it or not we are all trying to help you. We get a lot of these posts and through trial and error we found the best way to address them includes some tough love :)

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where does it say if you but prodigy you get a meal plan lol. Just use google it's not hard to find out what you need and what's healthy .

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where does it say if you but prodigy you get a meal plan lol. Just use google it's not hard to find out what you need and what's healthy .
If you buy any PNI product they will provide one if you ask the CS and show receipt of the purchase.

Last I checked Prodigy was a PNI product.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Blueberry prodigy is good. Slightly ever so slightly bitter but that's a full scoop with just under 8oz of water, more water less bitter but I don't mind it at all.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Blueberry prodigy is good. Slightly ever so slightly bitter but that's a full scoop with just under 8oz of water, more water less bitter but I don't mind it at all.
I normally put the half scoop in my mouth and chase it with water.

And I mix another half scoop and drink it intra workout.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you buy any PNI product they will provide one if you ask the CS and show receipt of the purchase.

Last I checked Prodigy was a PNI product.
oh snap didnt know that i may have to hop on a pni product real quick i do need a new pwo ....

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Its all tough love... well that and some people really do feel good about taking others down a peg when they had to do things the hard way too.

You look like a shorter version of me: really lean and hard to put muscular weight on. I used to be able to gain weight pretty easy but gaining muscle is hard and takes years, man.

But, these guys are right. If you use synthetics to get to 200 then what do you have to look forward to? If you got there naturally AND THEN used AAS to get to 225... now you're big. You will always gain best your first time so be sure to get as much natty size out of yourself as you can before going to the dark side.

Meal plans are easy to throw together. Hell, I dont even count calories. Get the MyFitnessPal app and track it for a few months. I promise you will have a really good idea of what youre eating on a daily basis (within reason) after tracking for a while. I did it for a whole bulk and then again for a cut and now I just sorta know myself and how much to eat or not eat to get to my goal. I'm not competitive, just doing this to look awesome naked and lift cars if I wanted to... :27:

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would contribute but the only pics on my hard drive are nudes

going to look into prodigy though, mainly for the meal plan. couldn't hurt to compare to what I am already doing
The BB was good as well. I put the scoop under my tongue and it tasted phenomenal but had the same bitter aftertaste.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The BB was good as well. I put the scoop under my tongue and it tasted phenomenal but had the same bitter aftertaste.
Good to know, I'll pick some up soon! Always down to try a new pwo

Thanks!

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
yo lets get this homeslice back on track so hes been lifitng 5 years (my azz) and needs to drink pre workout (get some prodigy) based on his picture it looks like his split is Mon: chest, Wed: abz, Fri: chest & abz, u think u need gear bitchz do u even know what food is??

aceroni

Awards
yo lets get this homeslice back on track so hes been lifitng 5 years (my azz) and needs to drink pre workout (get some prodigy) based on his picture it looks like his split is Mon: chest, Wed: abz, Fri: chest & abz, u think u need gear bitchz do u even know what food is??
LOL @ this post.

OP, these guys are right. If your friends had to take gear to get to 200lb they're ****ing puss1es.

Let's just put it this way OP:
Train hard, eat harder. Sleep allot.
I don't want you to stop eating until you feel uncomfortable FOR EVERY MEAL.

Continue this process for a year and you might actually hit 200, natty.
Hold that weight for half a year then cut slowly and you'll be a sick **** m8.
Then you can look at your friends and ask if they even lift.. Juicing to hit 200 is fawkin pathetic.

Anyways, anything worth having is going to be hard to acquire.
>5'8" 200 lb 13% bf scooby all natty
you'll get there m8, just keep on keepin on

hossjob

hossjob

Awards
  • Established
This is why you should in NO WAY be even thinking about drugs. Seriously. I compete 155 naturally. I'm 180 off season right now. Natty. Eat and train right. If you have little knowledge of basic supplements, then you do not need to be dabbling in gear. It's tempting, I understand. Esp when your friends got jacked. Watch em shrink though or get mad sides. Do they even have PCT lined up afterward?

Your best bet is to hook up on the PNI triple stack and get a porgram from one of the reps. Or better yet, find a trainer that can push you in the right direction. We are here to help my friend. I'd love to do what I can to get you where you need to be. If that's you in the avi, you have a great start and there are a lot of people on this board that can get you rolling!

aceroni

Awards
This is why you should in NO WAY be even thinking about drugs. Seriously. I compete 155 naturally. I'm 180 off season right now. Natty. Eat and train right. If you have little knowledge of basic supplements, then you do not need to be dabbling in gear. It's tempting, I understand. Esp when your friends got jacked. Watch em shrink though or get mad sides. Do they even have PCT lined up afterward?

Your best bet is to hook up on the PNI triple stack and get a porgram from one of the reps. Or better yet, find a trainer that can push you in the right direction. We are here to help my friend. I'd love to do what I can to get you where you need to be. If that's you in the avi, you have a great start and there are a lot of people on this board that can get you rolling!
I'm on my phone so it's hard to see but you look big for 155 onstage.
How tall are you?
I made lightweight cutoff by a quarter pound, was 154.25 at weigh inns at 5.8" and I think you look quite bigger..
Natty as well

hossjob

hossjob

Awards
  • Established
I am 5'7". I have been a welter and middle before (if the show doesn't have welter weight). In that shot I weighed in the night before and actually was over and went to the bathroom, peed, spit, blowed my nose and came back at 154.21. Later a few weeks later though I weighed in at night for another show and hit 153 and some change. That was the best I've ever looked. Ireally sucked down to make light weight then I kind of **** loaded a bit after pre judging and totally filled out. In that shot I did not **** load at all, but was pretty full. And thank you. I take that as a compliment my friend. I need to be a legit welter to really do some damage and I've spent the last year and a half trying to get up to a legit 180 off season and am having hard time doing that without adding more fat than I think is acceptable.

aceroni

Awards
I am 5'7". I have been a welter and middle before (if the show doesn't have welter weight). In that shot I weighed in the night before and actually was over and went to the bathroom, peed, spit, blowed my nose and came back at 154.21. Later a few weeks later though I weighed in at night for another show and hit 153 and some change. That was the best I've ever looked. Ireally sucked down to make light weight then I kind of **** loaded a bit after pre judging and totally filled out. In that shot I did not **** load at all, but was pretty full. And thank you. I take that as a compliment my friend. I need to be a legit welter to really do some damage and I've spent the last year and a half trying to get up to a legit 180 off season and am having hard time doing that without adding more fat than I think is acceptable.
If you're naturally lean and young still I'd suggest gaining a little extra fluff. You'll get stronger and be able to build more muscle. Plus if you push your body to a heavier weight and then just float at that weight for a while you'll slowly lean out, and that new weight will become your body's new set point..

Especially seeing as you're in the same position as me, was at the top of the weight class, gained some muscle, and will now be sitting at the bottom of the next weight class.

I went from my contest weight of 155 slowly to 185 stayed there for a while, and now I've dirty bulked up to 200.yeah, i'm at 14%bf, but i'm going to keep it here for a few months and slowly recomp.
Then summertime I'll cut down to 185-190 and be a sick cun.t..
Being in a depleted state will make my muscles a sponge when the time comes to bulk again..

I highly suggest you try carb / calorie cycling for bulking. it works wonders in keeping you relatively lean while adding size

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're naturally lean and young still I'd suggest gaining a little extra fluff. You'll get stronger and be able to build more muscle. Plus if you push your body to a heavier weight and then just float at that weight for a while you'll slowly lean out, and that new weight will become your body's new set point..

Especially seeing as you're in the same position as me, was at the top of the weight class, gained some muscle, and will now be sitting at the bottom of the next weight class.

I went from my contest weight of 155 slowly to 185 stayed there for a while, and now I've dirty bulked up to 200.yeah, i'm at 14%bf, but i'm going to keep it here for a few months and slowly recomp.
Then summertime I'll cut down to 185-190 and be a sick cun.t..
Being in a depleted state will make my muscles a sponge when the time comes to bulk again..

I highly suggest you try carb / calorie cycling for bulking. it works wonders in keeping you relatively lean while adding size
I believe in fluff ^
5'10 201 natty teen , kinda going with what you said keeping my weight a little higher and watching the waist line slim while the scale stays the same. Filling out into my target weight then when I cut to 180 185 it'll be like BAM

jack_black

jack_black

Awards
You wanna gain weight?!we have a girl who answers the phone in our office that weighs at least 300 and she isn't even trying!! Go get a large pizza dump olive oil on it then drink at least a gallon of milk a day put sugar and milk in coffee cover food with ketchup add calories eat lift. You will grow. Are you seriously thinking about gear now?