Best GDA to use with Mk-677?

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Will be going a a run with some mk-677 and to counter the insulin resistance that can occur i will be using a GDA with it.
Will be dosing 10mg/day in the beginning and monitor my blodglukos and mood to see how i react to the compound.

I have so far nailed it down to two candidates.

Omega Labs - Burn24

or

Performax Labs - SlinMax

Pros and cons?

Will also be using Chromium and a moderate to low carb diet (carb cycling).
Thinking about adding a small dose cardarine (7mg)as well.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have never used either of those but I have heard good things about Slinmax

Chaos and Pain Predator is bogo ATM just use code pred2 on www.chaosandpain.com. It's very well liked on this forum

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SlinMax is a great option. What I like about the product is if you look through any thread which a poster wants to make a homemade GDA, you will see educated forum members suggest ingredients that are in SlinMax. Additionally, the doses of those ingredients are at proven amounts. The combo of Na-r-ala, berberine, agmatine, etc. help reduce blood sugar, transport nutrients, and promote muscle fullness. Users often report a "food pump" when dosing with a lot of carbs. Instead of feeling bloated, users will actually see their vasculairty increase.

I really enjoy how it makes me feel after a meal. I can eat a caloric dense meal and feel like I can eat a lot more. I love that I can use it and not feel bloated.

Nutriverse has 20% off right now when you add it to your cart and you can save an additional 5% with forum code AM5

https://www.nutri-verse.com/slinmax/

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
2nd predator
I have tried almost every GDA on the market and it's hands down the best IMO

Reduces bloat
I increased calories and got leaner

I compare it to the OG recompadrol which is a well known favorite

Slinmax is a good choice but I like predator to a better degree . I would also vouch for OL Assass1nate and it's GDA/Fatloss properties as well . I would put them both right towards the top with slin max below it at #3
pyrobatt

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Yeah I have the same worry I'm wondering if just Alpha lipoic acid works

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't used either product you mention but judging by slinmax having ala and berberine in it, I would go with it. The two posters that responded first to your post won't steer you wrong as far as recommendations go. They are both first class in being honest and helpful.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a long term user of SlinMax and it is by far the best GDA I've ever used...And I've tried loads!

Less bloating
Better post meal focus
Higher carb tolerance
Lower post meal blood sugar levels at both the 1 and 2 hour marks

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Currently using Predator by Chaos & Pain along with mk677. Im at a 500 calorie deficit and up 5lbs in a week and a half since starting. Mk677 makes me hold water weight but I can't tell where it goes to.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Currently using Predator by Chaos & Pain along with mk677. Im at a 500 calorie deficit and up 5lbs in a week and a half since starting. Mk677 makes me hold water weight but I can't tell where it goes to.
How do you know when to take your pred?

agroupthink

agroupthink

Awards
  • Established
I'll chime in and say Predator is great as well, I've been using it for a couple weeks now with my higher carb dinners and it has definitely made a difference.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
How do you know when to take your pred?
Any meal that has over 30 or so carbs I take one. If I have a meal that has 75 carbs or more I take two. I eat most of my calories in a 8 hour time interval.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Pre workout or other heavy carbs meals expect post workout
Up to 75g carbs 1 cap
Anything over 75g or cheat meal 2 capa
Ok so doesn't change when taking the MK. Just because I'm worried about the insulin resistance.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never used Predator but Glycophase is really well priced and has always been effective for me. Miss the OG Slin Sane.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so doesn't change when taking the MK. Just because I'm worried about the insulin resistance.
To further control and help prevent the insulin resistance effects you could use your chosen GDA for your meals and use ACV for smaller meals and snacks.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
To further control and help prevent the insulin resistance effects you could use your chosen GDA for your meals and use ACV for smaller meals and snacks.
Tossing apple cider in like shakes and stuff?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I really wouldn't worry or overthink it too much. You're only going to be taking 12.5mg right? Because of the melatonin content in Somatozine? At that dosage I don't think you'll run into any issues.
A GDA is still something I'll always recommend though even if you're not using MK. I'm using predator and Slintensity right now.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tossing apple cider in like shakes and stuff?
I don't know about putting it into a shake, but just 15-20 minutes before anything that might raise your insulin should be fine.
Do you have a blood glucose monitor?

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
I don't know about putting it into a shake, but just 15-20 minutes before anything that might raise your insulin should be fine.
Do you have a blood glucose monitor?
No I don't have one I know you can pick one up for like 20$

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
I really wouldn't worry or overthink it too much. You're only going to be taking 12.5mg right? Because of the melatonin content in Somatozine? At that dosage I don't think you'll run into any issues.
A GDA is still something I'll always recommend though even if you're not using MK. I'm using predator and Slintensity right now.
Ok cool and Yeah only 12.5mg man

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No I don't have one I know you can pick one up for like 20$
I'd get one if I were you. Use it for a week or two prior to starting your MK 677 to see and track how your normal levels and insulin responses are. That way you'll have a baseline to compare your levels and responses too whilst you're on MK 677.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
metformin
Then you could as well go with berberine hcl for and OTC supplement.
Metformin from what i have heard also down regulate androgen receptors in the long run making it counterproductive, but it's effective in lowering blodglukos that's for sure.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'd get one if I were you. Use it for a week or two prior to starting your MK 677 to see and track how your normal levels and insulin responses are. That way you'll have a baseline to compare your levels and responses too whilst you're on MK 677.
I agree 100%
MK will raise BG Levels while taking the product, you want to make sure these #'s don't start creeping up on you because then that shows you insulin sensitivity is starting to go. Once those #'s get higher you may start seeing more BF% accumulating then you would like. The lower you can keep your BG Levels the better for overall insulin resistance and uptake of calories/carbs. I have seen in clients who take 12.5-25mg of MK a day their BG could raise as much as 10-20 due to the supplement. I would agree with Slims here

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Will do thanks man.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Metformin isn't that we'll studied despite of being a common drug. For sure it was well studied that it won't probably kill you but not other side effects.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Metformin isn't that we'll studied despite of being a common drug. For sure it was well studied that it won't probably kill you but not other side effects.
They're studying it for cancer prevention and longevity at this point and the side effects are pretty well known.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
I've been reading a lot seems like the whole insulin resistance thing is mild it's because it raises blood sugar and if you use a good GDA for your big meals you'll be fine IMO as long as you eat low glycemic carbs like quinoa sweet potato etc instead of simple sugar

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will do thanks man.
I know you can pick them up for pretty cheap but it's worth investing in a good one. I've found that the cheaper monitors aren't exactly reliable. I tested one against the hospital equipment and on four of the ten occasions my cheaper monitor was off.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
I know you can pick them up for pretty cheap but it's worth investing in a good one. I've found that the cheaper monitors aren't exactly reliable. I tested one against the hospital equipment and on four of the ten occasions my cheaper monitor was off.
You can always test yourself a couple times and then take the average and I know what you mean I am a Respiratory Therapist student and I have tested on that stuff before too especially like blood pressure monitors they are really off compared to using a cuff and stethoscope. But if you notice they always come around the actual result and by taking the average you can get a really close estimate and that's all I really need.

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
It has been around since the 1950's. It's pretty well studied.

Disco180

Awards
You need a prescription for metformin, better berberine is otc

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glucose monitor's all require a blood example? Sounds annoying pricking my fingers everyday!

Theyre like $20-30 online, may be worth buying one just to keep check of myself. What other benefits can I read from taking my glucose levels?

Disco180

Awards
Glucose monitor's all require a blood example? Sounds annoying pricking my fingers everyday!

Theyre like $20-30 online, may be worth buying one just to keep check of myself. What other benefits can I read from taking my glucose levels?
That's why it's cheap it only checks glucose, but it's a necessity to be sure your doing things right better safe then sorry

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2nd predator
I have tried almost every GDA on the market and it's hands down the best IMO

Reduces bloat
I increased calories and got leaner

I compare it to the OG recompadrol which is a well known favorite

Slinmax is a good choice but I like predator to a better degree . I would also vouch for OL Assass1nate and it's GDA/Fatloss properties as well . I would put them both right towards the top with slin max below it at #3
pyrobatt
Recompadrol is back!

HPScience Cyber Monday + Intro Sale!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=298520

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was thinking of starting MK677 & than add OL Or1gin the 2nd month. Guessing that should have some GDA qualities???

Voldyne

Awards
Anyone else get horrendous gas from GDA’s? People literally clear out of the room and don’t come back for at least 1/2 an hour after I take them. I have only used Slintensity and SlinMax.

This air pollution was more intense with SlinMax...my GF won’t even let me take it. I am guessing it might be the berberine or the banana since those are the only common ingredients. I know that agmatine is not to blame. Any thoughts?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone else get horrendous gas from GDA’s? People literally clear out of the room and don’t come back for at least 1/2 an hour after I take them. I have only used Slintensity and SlinMax.

This air pollution was more intense with SlinMax...my GF won’t even let me take it. I am guessing it might be the berberine or the banana since that is the only common ingredient. I know that agmatine is not the to blame. Any thoughts?
Excessive amounts of berberine will cause this.. its user dependent but usually anything over 300mg can start to cause this.

Voldyne

Awards
Excessive amounts of berberine will cause this.. its user dependent but usually anything over 300mg can start to cause this.
Likely that is the case....my first time ever having berberine in my life was with these two products..

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Would a keto diet be good while using MK 677? Or even just really low carb like under 100 grams?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Would a keto diet be good while using MK 677? Or even just really low carb like under 100 grams?
Keto itself will induce physiologic (different from metabolic) insulin resistance. The amount of blood glucose is so low, the body induces IR to keep the levels from dropping even further. Nicotine also causes IR, so anyone using gum for fat loss/performance is probably reading 10 points higher than normal as is. I would say that if your number, even with Keto, is still below pre-diabetic levels, you'd be ok - but keep an eye on it. So no, keto isn't a counter to MK in regards to IR.