Best Foods For Energy As We Age Into 30s, 40s and Beyond

Chefboyardrew

Chefboyardrew

Awards
Hello. Health and Fitness is something I have been interested in for about the past 6 years. Throughout my journey, I have had various amounts of energy. Sometimes more energy, other times less. I have modified my diet at different points to try accomplish any goals I had in mind. I see other people doing the same thing in the gym with different strategies. I know that there are three main body types: Endomorph, Ectomorph, and Mesomorph. I am an Endomorph. So if I don't work out, I will be fat. When I do workout and eat healthier, however, I can get slimmer and gain muscle at a good speed. But I am on this forum for a reason. I have a question and am reaching out for advice from people who have been in this "game" for much longer than myself. I am humbled to be on this forum. And I appreciate any knowledge of health, nutrition, and workouts one may have to get consistent energy. I want to have energy to the point where I can take one day off and recover. And after I recover, I would like to have energy to workout about 3 to 4 times a week, work 40 to 50 hours a week, and have sex with women or (or hopefully my wife if I get married) a few times a week.

At the moment, I drink chamomile tea(for stress/estrogen balancer), Yogi Detox tea(Liver), eat leafy greens(nitric oxide), cruciferous vegetables(normalizing estrogen), protein(muscles), cholesterol from meat(testosterone from testicles), and eat garlic(testosterone, estrogen balancer, nitric oxide). Plus, I take a multivitamin and fish oil. Plus some adaptogens and Forskolin sometimes. I am trying to be natural and get most of my energy from food.

Thanks for the read. What are some more of your suggestions?
I am 31 by the way.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Besides taking boron and makeong sure I have enough fat in my diet nothing. So in for answers.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think a lot of us have the tendency to only focus on the macro nutrients of our food when we really should look deeper and find the micro nutrient content as well. Is out food giving us enough Iodine, Zink, Iron, B-Vitamins, C-Vitamin, Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium etc etc.

When optimizing our food choices this should probably be our top concern for health and longevity. I know ive brought this up before on the forum, but this is why I recommend googling Stan Efferding - The Vertical Diet. It will maybe make you look at food in a whole new light.

Chefboyardrew

Chefboyardrew

Awards
Besides taking boron and makeong sure I have enough fat in my diet nothing. So in for answers.
Thanks. How do you correctly take boron? Which supplements/dosage amount/cycle the suppplement?

Chefboyardrew

Chefboyardrew

Awards
I think a lot of us have the tendency to only focus on the macro nutrients of our food when we really should look deeper and find the micro nutrient content as well. Is out food giving us enough Iodine, Zink, Iron, B-Vitamins, C-Vitamin, Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium etc etc.

When optimizing our food choices this should probably be our top concern for health and longevity. I know ive brought this up before on the forum, but this is why I recommend googling Stan Efferding - The Vertical Diet. It will maybe make you look at food in a whole new light.

Yes. Thanks. I think we're all lacking in specific micronutrients. Different bodies require different amounts of those micronutrients.

Chefboyardrew

Chefboyardrew

Awards
Thanks. How much boron should you take? And can it be cycled? Which brands for boton are good?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks. How much boron should you take? And can it be cycled? Which brands for boton are good?
3mg at minimum. 10mg is what is used more frequently in the hormonal studies.

This is elemental boron, not the the entire compound when you purchase it, just make sure on the label it states how much actual boron you get. I use Swanson, 3mg capsules and it is super cheap.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks. I am about to check this out right now.

This yields 20mg elemental boron per 2 caps, as well as a 500mg Eurycoma Longifolia extract.

If you'd like to try, RYAN15 will get you a discount. You'd take 2 caps upon waking. Boron has a long half life.