Best fat loss supplements for 30yo woman?

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
My wife does Crossfit, eats pretty strictly, but holds fat in her hips/legs/butt area. Was looking into things she could try to improve in those areas? N2Slin? GW Cardaline (not so sure after reading about the cancer stuff). Is there anything else I should be looking in to? She has also been on birth control for a long time so not sure if this would have anything to do with it.

She is 30 years old, about 133lbs. She takes fish oil, a multi, and D3.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Targeting specific areas is nearly impossible. However, SuperNova or the new HyperNova from Evomuse would be a good place to start. dsade might even have another product specific to those areas, I can't recall.

Also, my wife really enjoys our OxyMax. It's a real clean fatburner/blocker that provides a real good stim feeling. It's very uplifting and can help keep you motivated while dieting.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
nothing goes over a caloric deficit. maybe she should do a diet break on maintenance calories and then start again the diet.

i wouldnt hope too much for supplements, theres nothing that works without an adequate caloric deficit. and if it works it may be a few %, if any.

helpful things may be yohimbine or alpha yohimbine/rauwolfscine. i wouldnt use any stims everyday (especially hardcore stims). another example is she can drink green tea to help with appetite suppression to reach the main goal - caloric deficit.

and for the GW - i would never give stuff like this to my wife. no one knows what the long term effects will be, especially if you plan on kids or so, FOR ME it wouldnt be worth any risk.

its also extremely important, for women especially, that the caloric deficit isnt too high, so please dont do a psmf or something similar. make sure that she has enough fats in her diet! consume healthy fats (fish oil, 3g epa/dha) and enough proteine.

im sure she will reach her goal and has the body she wishes for till summer :)

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
A calorie deficit is a great place to start, of course. Then throw in some stim thermogenics (shameless plug: we offer a high-stim fat burner called ALPHAGEN-X) or our T2 thyroid hormone to boost metabolism (THYRO-T2). It's going to be very, very difficult to "target" those areas. Typically, the easiest areas to add fat to on a female are going to be the last areas to burn it from and take the longest to work at. Treat it like a marathon rather than a sprint and she should have good results.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Would N2Slin be something worth looking in to?
A GDA or nutrient partitioner like N2Slin might provide some benefits, but it won't make or break her progress/results. GDA's are great for higher carb meals or refeed days, but without a calorie deficit N2Slin won't make a huge difference. I would stay away from Cardarine IMO.

If she's eating pretty strictly, is she tracking her macros? If she's struggling to lose fat I would suggest that she monitors her macros calories more strictly, and she could consider adding in some extra cardio. Creating a deficit is the biggest key, and supplements are secondary. I would also recommend Oxymax, which can be incredibly helpful for appetite control and mood/focus while dieting

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
dsade what do you think about AlphaBurn for what I'm suggesting? Or anyone for that matter. Could be part of a stack.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For a woman I would plan on something lower stim. I personally like T2 supplements since they are not stim heavy and offer several benefits.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A calorie deficit is a great place to start, of course. Then throw in some stim thermogenics (shameless plug: we offer a high-stim fat burner called ALPHAGEN-X) or our T2 thyroid hormone to boost metabolism (THYRO-T2). It's going to be very, very difficult to "target" those areas. Typically, the easiest areas to add fat to on a female are going to be the last areas to burn it from and take the longest to work at. Treat it like a marathon rather than a sprint and she should have good results.
I found some good reviews on thyro-t2...I couldn't find many reviews on alphagen-x but I will be logging it starting tomorrow, profile looks very good!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No AlphaGen-X reviews yet - its born on date was literally last week. ��
it's like a virgin...about to be touched for the very 1st time, lol

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
dsade what do you think about AlphaBurn for what I'm suggesting? Or anyone for that matter. Could be part of a stack.
Alphaburn is terrific man. The 3mg caps make dosing pretty easy too. For some, 3mg is all they need so make sure she works up only if needed.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What's max dose?
I personally can handle 15-18mg through the day but, I by no means am recommending that. Definitely start slow and work your way up if needed.

This stuff can really mess with some people. Like jitters and cold chills times a million.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Depending on her sensitivity she may need to break a capsule open and mix 1/3-1/2 in aminos or something. I enjoyed Alphaburn when I took it but I had to cut the dose in half due to being very sensitive to Yohimbe. I also like Radiate as far as a fat burner/thermogenic. Another thing you could look into is something more along the lines Follidrone. It seems like it would be right up her alley to help her lean out while maintaining her muscle or even adding a little muscle.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Depending on her sensitivity she may need to break a capsule open and mix 1/3-1/2 in aminos or something. I enjoyed Alphaburn when I took it but I had to cut the dose in half due to being very sensitive to Yohimbe. I also like Radiate as far as a fat burner/thermogenic. Another thing you could look into is something more along the lines Follidrone. It seems like it would be right up her alley to help her lean out while maintaining her muscle or even adding a little muscle.
x2 with the Radiate and Follidrone. Radiates got some alpha-y in it also. Great profile, it really curbs my appetite.

Follidrones is also a great product, non hormonal and it would definitely aid her needs.

Tons of awesome reviews for both products here on AM.

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
x2 with the Radiate and Follidrone. Radiates got some alpha-y in it also. Great profile, it really curbs my appetite.

Follidrones is also a great product, non hormonal and it would definitely aid her needs.

Tons of awesome reviews for both products here on AM.
Does anyone know what amount of alpha y is in Radiate? She works out in the morning so I'm assuming it'd be best to take Radiate and workout on an empty stomach?

So far I've got OxyMax, Radiate, Alphaburn, and Follidrone 2.0 to look in to for her. Any other suggestions?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Does anyone know what amount of alpha y is in Radiate? She works out in the morning so I'm assuming it'd be best to take Radiate and workout on an empty stomach?

So far I've got OxyMax, Radiate, Alphaburn, and Follidrone 2.0 to look in to for her. Any other suggestions?
It’s a blend so no. I prefer to take mine in the mornings, on an empty stomach and if needed- no later than 1pm in order to get to sleep. Lol

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
It’s a blend so no. I prefer to take mine in the mornings, on an empty stomach and if needed- no later than 1pm in order to get to sleep. Lol
Would it be wise to not eat until post workout while taking Radiate?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Would it be wise to not eat until post workout while taking Radiate?
That’s how I prefer to take it but I train fasted regardless. She would get the most benefit from the Radiate and/or Alphaburn as well.

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
That’s how I prefer to take it but I train fasted regardless. She would get the most benefit from the Radiate and/or Alphaburn as well.
Thanks! Any good coupon codes for Radiate or a suggested place to buy it from?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks! Any advice on flavor?
Cherry and peach are my favorite! Depends on her preference though. Cherry is the sweetest, peach is a little sour and sweet...then the orange is least sweet of the three with a light orange taste.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just saw this and made a purchase, never tried but always hear good things. Got both flavors.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Radiate is amazing! You guys are in for a treat!

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stim amount should be dictated by her stim tolerance and preferences, not the fact that she's a woman. There's not really much difference in what OTC fat burners women should use versus what men should use...a good burner for guys will work well for girls too.

If she's interested in Cardarine but wants something more natural, then look into Sup3r-Shred. Like Cardarine, it's a PPAR-Delta agonist, and also similar to Cardarine, it has endurance benefits. However, it is naturally occurring and considered "safer."

If it were *me,* speaking as a 32 year old woman who is within 10lbs of your wife's bodyweight, I'd stack Assass1nate + either Ignit3 or Bloodshr3d Raw. Probably BSR given that Assass1nate is already pretty comprehensive, and appetite suppression is a big thing for me when I'm dieting. Assass1nate is a non-stim burner + GDA, and Bloodshr3d and Ignit3 are both stimmed burners (Ignit3 is the more comprehensive of the two, and Bloodshr3d is better for energy and appetite suppression, IMO). Obviously you could run just one, you don't have to stack, they're efficacious on their own too.